Bronze
Did a little bit of soft looksmaxxing over the years which includes:
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Mewing + braces for maxilla improvement + straighter teeth
  • Using Retinoids to clear up my skin
  • Got fillers for my upper eyelid
  • Grew a beard
  • Used Melanotan 2 for a little bit of tanning
I was thinking next to get my ears pinned back since it is such an easy procedure and also might get veneers but still thinking about it.
Also I was talking with my plastic surgeon and I was thinking instead of keep getting fillers for upper eyelid to do fat grafting

Also slowly starting to workout more, I did for the past years lots of running + calisthenics but I should start weight lifting + neck training.

21Yo
5'11'' Height which is definitely above average in my country even if we in consideration only college people.

First pics are way before I did any improvements and I was just researching at the moment:

• +1
Reactions: noped, Pendejo, Peachy and 1 other person
get a lefort 9000 next bro

STOP FILLERS; i was planning on do such, but fuck it looks so unatural

are you trolling theres no fucking way braces & mewing gave you that jawline, you had jack shit before
Also I'd save up for some eye area procedures. Lateral canthoplasty + z plasty

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
are you trolling theres no fucking way braces & mewing gave you that jawline, you had jack shit before
Also I'd save up for some eye area procedures. Lateral canthoplasty + z plasty

It's fillers dude, look at it, it's fucking ugly
also fillers for upper eyelid doesn't change a lot, try fat graftling or botox for brow ridge

Had no fillers on anything near my jawline.
It's all mewing + braces I'm not sure why would you believe otherwise.

big improvement

also fillers for upper eyelid doesn't change a lot, try fat graftling or botox for brow ridge
Yes planning to do fat grafting

Just tried fillers to have an idea of the change.

I feel like his filler results are pretty good compared to some others.

Had no fillers on anything near my jawline.
It's all mewing + braces I'm not sure why would you believe otherwise.

because it does not look natural, exactly how fillers looks like, i don't know it's very unatural,ie quite ugly.
Is it really 100/100 natural ?
I feel like his filler results are pretty good compared to some others.

Fillers looks very impressive depending on how much you put in.

try botox for brow ridge lowering first believe me it's better than fillers

You squinting in the afters or did your medial canthus shape legit change lol

because it does not look natural, exactly how fillers looks like, i don't know it's very unatural,ie quite ugly.
Is it really 100/100 natural ?
Yep, mewing + oral posture maintaining it pretty much 24/7, that plus I believe for sure braces also changed it a lot, I doubt it was anything else since in the first pics I was 18 and in these 21.
You squinting in the afters or did your medial canthus shape legit change lol
Pretty much fillers + perma squinting but really lite, it became quite natural to maintain this eye posture.

You had a huge improvement and I think you have reached your ceiling. I don't think you should consider anything else surgical. Are you successful in life and with women now? What makes you want to continue?

Nose job, genioplasty, jaw implants, also u are norwooding.

Good luck sir

wtf, your chin really moved forward!
What do you guys think how this happened? Braces?

How much did all this cost?

How much did all this cost?
2.5k Euros for Rhinoplasty
1k Euros for Braces + monthly checks and everything
250 Euros for upper eyelid fillers

And that's about it. Pretty cheap compared to US prices.

2.5k Euros for Rhinoplasty
1k Euros for Braces + monthly checks and everything
250 Euros for upper eyelid fillers

And that's about it. Pretty cheap compared to US prices.
Nice man you look great, luckily you caught all this shit before you were 21

Nose job, genioplasty, jaw implants, also u are norwooding.

Good luck sir
Idiot. He doesn't need any of those and already had a rhino. His nose still isn't perfect, but huge inprovement. His jaw and chin are fine. He isn't norwooding neccesarily and isn't even NW1.
Edit: maybe norwood 1 atm.

I don't think these were fillers looks like jaw implant to me. Anyways your biggest issue is your gonial angle is located underneath your lips which it should never be located which makes your face look kinda weird / unnatural

Idiot. He doesn't need any of those and already had a rhino. His nose still isn't perfect, but huge inprovement. His jaw and chin are fine. He isn't norwooding neccesarily and isn't even NW1.
Edit: maybe norwood 1 atm.
Yeah it is NW1 probably, the thing is I had no signs of hair loss or any pattern, it is just my natural hairline + I have no one in my family who went bald not even at an older age so hair isn't really a big problem.

I was thinking of a revised rhinoplasty but again it has been only one years and the doctor told me it will still modify around the tip quite a lot so I will keep waiting + I'm not really fond in losing too much cartilage in my nose so yeah while it's not perfect I'm happy with the results especially compared it to how it was before.

1k for braces is really cheap. It would cost 10k for me in germany.
Also i cant believe this forward movement comes from mewing or braces.

I don't think these were fillers looks like jaw implant to me. Anyways your biggest issue is your gonial angle is located underneath your lips which it should never be located which makes your face look kinda weird / unnatural
Still, nothing done on the jaw, just oral posture + braces, anyway anyone can believe whatever they want I'm just offering a case study on everything I did and wouldn't really gain anything to lie to a community I'm not even engage to it and just researching based on it.

What kind of braces bro? Invisalign? Metal?
Clear, ceramic braces.
I was researching Invisalign before but decided to go with braces because better results + if you keep your teeth really clean clear braces aren't noticeable to most of the people anyway so it doesn't really hurts your looks by wearing them a few years.

Fucccck thanks for the response, I asked because u u got great jaw definition as compared to b4 pics so I just know it had to be from the braces and not particularly from mewing.

Can u provide any more info on these ceramic braces please. I will paypal or venmo you $10 if you can provide a detailed description of what kind, like a picture would also help
Also what did u do for your eyebrows, they look so much more thicker?
I don't need money but haha thanks for the offer.

So basically are just like normal, metal braces. They work the exact same way the only differences are cosmetic and that some say they can break/fall a little bit easier than metal ones but based on my experience I had no problem with this and I already have them for 1.5 years, as long as you are careful to what you eat they are just fine.

As for the prices, they are usually x2 of the price for metal ones, depends on the place but that's what I observed when I was researching when I wanted to get them. Some places prefer to put ceramic braces only on the top because they say it might break easier on the lower arcade, again, I did not experience any problem with this and I'm getting them off in the next months so everything was all right, if they don't want to do ceramic on both arcades either insist on them to do it or simply go look for another orthodontist.

For pictures just look in my imgur album I am wearing braces in my photo with the smile, plus simply google ceramic braces, but the orthodontist will know for sure what they are when you will tell them.

Also regarding eyebrows, probably just eating healthier, didn't really do anything to them.