Before you are born, god lets you modify one thing in the birth randomizer

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
Can only be numerical values like height, weight, midface length, dick length, iq etc.

Ethnicity, eye colour etc can't be changed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
short midface

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Gonial angle? lol

12 inches dick

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Full upper lip which should make my philtrum shorter too.

If you have 1 god-tier halo but everything else is incel tier, it won't matter. I'd still go with 6'3 height tho cuz surgerymaxxing everything else is still an option. Sorry manlets

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet and PubertyMaxxer
God tier dopamine reward system

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Cope and manletofpeace81
height definitely. i already know what bein manlet it so fuk it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4054
Can only be numerical values like height, weight, midface length, dick length, iq etc.

Extremely high prenatal t

like barret

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Currycellmate, SayNoToRotting, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Wider IPD

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Aren't you 5'10" in a gigamanlet country?
yes son but i am still turbomanlet when i saw 1 cute foid heightmog me i knew it was over indeed. 2 inches is all i need

actually no

height is unmoggable

i want to be a 7 footer

I would take Chico eye area and bye

Midi-chlorian count - just imagine having more than 30,000 - more than all the Jedi and Sith lords.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Midi-chlorian count - just imagine having more than 30,000 - more than all the Jedi and Sith lords.
I have a fantasy fetish of being a sith lord that gets dominated by a strike team of female jedi.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper

height brah i want to be a 6'2/6'3 chad

yes son but i am still turbomanlet when i saw 1 cute foid heightmog me i knew it was over indeed. 2 inches is all i need
2" won't change shit.

By the words of @Mayorga "you're obsessing over a number/value and not over the influence it has on your QOL (hint: none), like you should. It's a common way of thinking within PSL - striving for some ideal, often (mis-)represented as a strict numerical value/ratio, e.g. "perfect midface ratio", "perfect height" etc. In reality, you need to be close enough to it(being 5'10 and frauding to 5'11 definitely falls into this category), which means you have reached a point of diminishing returns and the rational line of action would be to tick this box and move to another one where the deviation brings a disadvantage."

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
better bigonial width, my family has that as a genetic weakness

My dick length.
All my other features are either fine or need atleast another thing modified as well in order to look really good.

If you have 1 god-tier halo but everything else is incel tier, it won't matter. I'd still go with 6'3 height tho cuz surgerymaxxing everything else is still an option. Sorry manlets
why wouldn't you wanna be a 6'8 giant

200cm height

Fun personality.
If I turned out to be Chad with a fun personality: Jackpot
If not, everyone still wants to be around the guy that's fun and lively regardless of their looks (to an extent). You'll have chad friends and they will likely hook you up.

Fun personality.
If I turned out to be Chad with a fun personality: Jackpot
If not, everyone still wants to be around the guy that's fun and lively regardless of their looks (to an extent). You'll have chad friends and they will likely hook you up.

dyslexiacel

• JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink
bigger dick, simpol

IQ to max human potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Golden Glass
I'd change the number of Androgen Receptors or smth like that.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and anti caking agents
IQ to max human potential

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Dick 100%

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
bigonial width

If your baseline is average at everything then choosing to have a 160 IQ seems like a nobrainer.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Gazzamogga and Deleted member 3202
Maybe something bout my face. Its o fucked so i donnt knkw what about it ill change

Thank you god please I would like to have max test levels

Perfect brain chemistry

Imagine being blackpill and still believing in God, jfl

I'd rather be :redpill: (IQ) than a :bluepill:cuck (lack of IQ). IQ > Dopamine reward system
Anyone with a high IQ already knows dopamine > IQ.

Good dopamine system=
- extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- more likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- high on life 24/7
- everything is stimulating
- social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- more likely to have deeper connections with others
- better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- less anxiety
- strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- higher social status

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Anyone with a high IQ already knows dopamine > IQ.

Good dopamine system=
- extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- more likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- high on life 24/7
- everything is stimulating
- social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- more likely to have deeper connections with others
- better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- less anxiety
- strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- higher social status
Well I have a somewhat high IQ and I love conversing with people, I can't stand not talking to someone.

Well I have a somewhat high IQ and I love conversing with people, I can't stand not talking to someone.
Then you have good dopamine.

There's a reason why ignorance is bliss.

Then you have good dopamine.

There's a reason why ignorance is bliss.
But I also hate reality and it depresses me, but I also love people at the same time.

But I also hate reality and it depresses me, but I also love people.
You're low serotonin then

Perfect brain chemistry is everything

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3202
You're low serotonin then

Perfect brain chemistry is everything
Serotonin, isn't that a type of anti-depressant that your brain produces? Or am I wrong?