Before you try RU58841, maybe read this op-ed piece from VICE.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Personally I don't know how much stock I put in VICE. But other people have linked to VICE around here so some people must believe in it. Besides, it never hurts to get multiple opinions when you're talking about drugs and controlled substances.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/43bm3m/i-need-to-quit-hair-loss-drugs-before-they-kill-me

Editor Julian Morgans has been on hair stuff for a while and has been trying to quit. So he doesn't have much good to say about it. He tells his story of juggling hair product after hair product, and he comes to the (allegedly) harmess RU58841.

Take, for instance, a little drug called RU58841. Like finasteride, the stuff works by interfering with the body’s production and uptake of DHT, but with a significantly shorter half life. The chemical was developed in 1980 as an abortion drug by French company Roussel Uclaf, but the patent was dropped during a corporate merger in the 90s, only to be picked up again by Scottish company ProStrakan, who dropped it again in the mid-2000s. So now labs in China synthesise RU58841 and sell to distributors such as the Kane Shop, who sell on to customers for “research purposes only.” Then idiots like me rub it onto our scalps and hope for the best.

I was on RU58841 for about a week before I realised it was making my eyes red and affecting my sleep. On top of that, the pain in my groin became twice as intense as usual, so I quit the RU58841 and bought something called CB-03-01. But that stuff felt a bit like holding a nine-volt battery to my balls, so I switched to fluridil, and then flutamide, both of which dialed up the prostate pain and made me worry about cancer pretty much 24/7. So now I have about $2,000 worth of research chemicals in my freezer, and I’m back on finasteride, without further ideas.

Last I heard all this stuff did was make your eyes red. But Morgans not only got red eyes, but he couldn't sleep, and it hurt his balls. Which is specifically what I was afraid of. I asked if it did dickular stuff to you like every other hair restorer or steroid or whatever, and I heard it didn't. But news is now coming out that it does. So RU58841? Maybe out the window.

By the way, maybe I'm just reaching, but I feel like this Morgans guy is treating this men's self-esteem issue as a thing men themselves have to beat. If this was women worried about their weight or appearance or whatever, it wouldn't be a "You're paranoid, get over it" lesson like Morgans seems to be preaching. It would be a "Women have low self-esteem because of men" lesson.

Also, here's Morgans. Rate?

JpS-mErJ_400x400.jpg

Vice :soy: :bluepill: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Also, if this stuff affects your sleep, that, by proxy, affects your gains if you're lifting. You need sleep, and lots of it.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
wouldnt trust anything that has random numbers in it

inb4 ject dis mk

Been on RU58841 for last 4 years to maintain hair and had no sides whatsoever. If there was something it’d be slight bloat (which makes sense due to suppressing DHT levels) but i can live with it and it goes way after not using it for like 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
You'd lose sleep anyway from the stress of balding and other things that bad looks bring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, axedee and Extra Chromosome
You'd lose sleep anyway from the stress of balding.

I'm already bald. I don't get much sleep either, but it's not because I'm grieving my baldness.

I'm not sure what kind of retardation leads to thinking that never-marketed RU would be safer or have less side than the extensively tested FDA approved drugs, but thats the internet for you. I do know that in the time i tried it i suffered from intense lethargy upon waking up every morning after i applied it, and based upon that quickly binned it a few weeks later.

Old mate Julian sounds like every idiot you've ever come across from a hair loss forum. Not content with groping in the dark with one unknown and highly questionable drug, he then proceeds with 3 other bad dancing partners. CB0301 is holding a 9 volt battery to balls, but somehow he progresses from that to fucking FLUTAMIDE. The guy should just get to sticking 5ccs of estrogen esters in his ass and start sucking cock off craigslist already, fucking tranny wannabe.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
"And, for the moment: “Just shave it all off. Maybe you won’t look as bad as you think.”

JFL @ this blue pilled article

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
LOL @ believing what bluepilled cucks say. They want us to rot.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and itsoverbuddyboyo

It has TOPICAL EFFECT. It does not get absorbed into the bloodstream, and even if it did, it would be a low dose. There have been studies where they gave people intravenous injections with it even and had no side effects, besides the anti-androgenic effect of course.

ANTIANDROGENS DON'T MAKE YOUR BALLS HURT, THIS GUY HAS FUCKING PROSTATE CANCER

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Rimcel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
LOL @ believing what bluepilled cucks say. They want us to rot.

It has TOPICAL EFFECT. It does not get absorbed into the bloodstream, and even if it did, it would be a low dose. There have been studies where they gave people intravenous injections with it even and had no side effects, besides the anti-androgenic effect of course.

ANTIANDROGENS DON'T MAKE YOUR BALLS HURT, THIS GUY HAS FUCKING PROSTATE CANCER

@Cretinous is experiencing side effects too, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't work for VICE.

Been on RU58841 for last 4 years to maintain hair and had no sides whatsoever. If there was something it’d be slight bloat (which makes sense due to suppressing DHT levels) but i can live with it and it goes way after not using it for like 3 days.
But it is not suppressing dht levels. It attaches to receptors and doesn’t let test/dht to do so for some time

CB-03 or Breezula, is apparently the closest thing we can get to treat/maintain MPB and doesn’t have side effects (apparently).

I just brought 5 grams of it.

Old mate Julian sounds like every idiot you've ever come across from a hair loss forum. Not content with groping in the dark with one unknown and highly questionable drug, he then proceeds with 3 other bad dancing partners. CB0301 is holding a 9 volt battery to balls, but somehow he progresses from that to fucking FLUTAMIDE. The guy should just get to sticking 5ccs of estrogen esters in his ass and start sucking cock off craigslist already, fucking tranny wannabe.
Can you say that in human language?

Can you say that in human language?

I'm saying he says CB0301 - which based on everything we know about the drug, seems fairly benign - was like zapping his nuts, but then he goes and uses flutamide, which is an aggressive antiandrogen used for prostate cancer among other things, but most frequently used these days by trannies.

do you see the problem with his behaviour and logic here?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm saying he says CB0301 - which based on everything we know about the drug, seems fairly benign - was like zapping his nuts, but then he goes and uses flutamide, which is an aggressive antiandrogen used for prostate cancer among other things, but most frequently used these days by trannies.

do you see the problem with his behaviour and logic here?
So CB0301 fucked up your mate big time. Then he goes on to castrate himself?

So CB0301 fucked up your mate big time. Then he goes on to castrate himself?

the guy in the vice article. He claims ". On top of that, the pain in my groin became twice as intense as usual, so I quit the RU58841 and bought something called CB-03-01. But that stuff felt a bit like holding a nine-volt battery to my balls, so I switched to fluridil, and then flutamide, both of which dialed up the prostate pain and made me worry about cancer pretty much 24/7. "

like wtf. How does anyone proceed in this manner? this weak drug scared the shit out of me, so let me go try these way stronger drugs and see what happens wtf lmao
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Extra Chromosome
the guy in the vice article. He claims ". On top of that, the pain in my groin became twice as intense as usual, so I quit the RU58841 and bought something called CB-03-01. But that stuff felt a bit like holding a nine-volt battery to my balls, so I switched to fluridil, and then flutamide, both of which dialed up the prostate pain and made me worry about cancer pretty much 24/7. "

like wtf. How does anyone proceed in this manner? this weak drug scared the shit out of me, so let me go try these way stronger drugs and see what happens wtf lmao
giphy.gif
:lul:
I didn't read the article tbh. Now I understand thx.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous