Beginning of progress or the end of my rope

B

Benjibanks

Gold
So I’ve been posting here before and have been trying to keep lean. Had a falling out with this one girl and have been spiraling since. I think it’s finished for me tbh because she was the only non disgusting girl that didn’t seem to look down on me for my subpar genetics. If anyone wants to give me some guidance on what I can do. I’ve already been told about my maxilla but the procedure is so expensive that I will likely be spending the rest of my twenties trying to get it. I’ve been considering cheek augmentation because I feel it might help balance out my mid face issues but I need a third party perspective on that.
thanks hope to hear some good feedback

Attachments

• C0BA4CE4-05E2-45A8-9D6C-72A007640333.jpeg
    C0BA4CE4-05E2-45A8-9D6C-72A007640333.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 189
  • 30F650D0-4AD0-45A5-BD03-FB21565E9BE7.jpeg
    30F650D0-4AD0-45A5-BD03-FB21565E9BE7.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 7BC29DED-A79C-4C54-91DD-75C2312ADA25.jpeg
    7BC29DED-A79C-4C54-91DD-75C2312ADA25.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 69E98098-1294-4353-8AE1-C03BED6BFD52.jpeg
    69E98098-1294-4353-8AE1-C03BED6BFD52.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 202
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7901, PYT and 2 others
imo you have to be ripped to get a decent girl. you look normie but normie aint enough anymore

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If only your philtrum was just a TOUCH shorter you'd look better aswell tbh.
But get to low BF.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Have you gymmaxxed?

You have enough masculinity to pull of niche game, by ogremaxxing.

The demand for ogres is higher than the supply, so even though 80% of girls dont want orgres, you will be in demand as a rare commodity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Hightwolf and WadlowMaxxing
imo you have to be ripped to get a decent girl. you look normie but normie aint enough anymore
I don’t even think ripped will make a difference tbh. I’ll just look tryhard. I’m still gymmaxing but what could I do to make myself chadlite or better. Since that’s basically the baseline

Have you gymmaxxed?

You have enough masculinity to pull of niche game, by ogremaxxing.

The demand for ogres is higher than the supply, so even though 80% of girls dont want orgres, you will be in demand as a rare commodity.
I was but I have to lose body fat rn. I’m thinking to go back on bulking but to do it in a lean way. Is there anything other than nomad I can do to at least hit chadlite because that’s like the baseline. I can’t live like this anymore and losing this girl to a literal virgin gamer that I know has nearly broken me

I was but I have to lose body fat rn. I’m thinking to go back on bulking but to do it in a lean way. Is there anything other than nomad I can do to at least hit chadlite because that’s like the baseline. I can’t live like this anymore and losing this girl to a literal virgin gamer that I know has nearly broken me

Its your mindset which is the problem man. You put pussy on such a pedestal and that will repel girls just like an ugly face would.

Hit on a bunch of girls, develop abundance mindset, then you'll be fine with girls. You have enough looks to always have a GF. And next time you get a GF, dont fall in love with her and make your whole World revolve around her, keep talking to other girls and make her jealous.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SteveRogers
Tbh I live in LA and I’ve never been called ugly but the problem is that I’ve read a lot of sites like this one and every time a girl doesn’t text me back or doesn’t show clear signs of interest I run away and act avoidant. Also as of now I don’t have any girls that I like. The only one is someone that was a friend and is a tiny blonde so I’m almost sure that I wouldn’t be at the looks level necessary. Although her exes have been straight up ugly no height and not good body so I dunno
Its your mindset which is the problem man. You put pussy on such a pedestal and that will repel girls just like an ugly face would.

Hit on a bunch of girls, develop abundance mindset, then you'll be fine with girls. You have enough looks to always have a GF. And next time you get a GF, dont fall in love with her and make your whole World revolve around her, keep talking to other girls and make her jealois

Tbh I live in LA and I’ve never been called ugly but the problem is that I’ve read a lot of sites like this one and every time a girl doesn’t text me back or doesn’t show clear signs of interest I run away and act avoidant. Also as of now I don’t have any girls that I like. The only one is someone that was a friend and is a tiny blonde so I’m almost sure that I wouldn’t be at the looks level necessary. Although her exes have been straight up ugly no height and not good body so I dunno
You unironically need to spend more time on red pill content than here. You dont have the budget for surgeries and this site just makes you feel shit about yourself.

Did you watch the Black Phillip Show?

The fact guys uglier and smaller than you are doing well, tells you everything you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: DicedFeta, WadlowMaxxing and SteveRogers
You unironically need to spend more time on red pill content than here. You dont have the budget for surgeries and this site just makes you feel shit about yourself.

The fact guys uglier and smaller than you are doing well, tells you everything you need to know.
I did and I took a lot of the advice to me I should push girls away. It didn’t work out. I don’t wimp out and act like a dump or a cuck but it never makes a difference. And I have budget but it’s like in the 2000-5000 range and nomad is 20000 without insurance

Also

just to clarify the red pill stuff I’ve seen always always always leads around to just ignoring women. I used to do that just fine because I assumed I was a lot better looking than I am. I can’t pull it off knowing I’m basically invisible regardless

Also

just to clarify the red pill stuff I’ve seen always always always leads around to just ignoring women. I used to do that just fine because I assumed I was a lot better looking than I am. I can’t pull it off knowing I’m basically invisible regardless
The best thing you can do is tease and talk shit to women (like Patrice did throughout Black Phillip Show). Being stoic and ignoring them works once you have them hooked in LTR and they love you, but not at the start (how can they differentiate between shy guys or ignoring them, they assume all guys who dont approach are too shy, since most are).

Do you approach many women? What happens.

The best thing you can do is tease and talk shit to women (like Patrice did throughout Black Phillip Show). Being stoic and ignoring them works once you have them hooked in LTR and they love you, but not at the start (how can they differentiate between shy guys or ignoring them, they assume all guys who dont approach are too shy, since most are).

Do you approach many women? What happens.
They act nice and sometimes they flirt. That happened more a few years ago and it was at work. But I was talking to them as coworkers work friends etc. I ignored any flirting to avoid having trouble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
They act nice and sometimes they flirt. That happened more a few years ago and it was at work. But I was talking to them as coworkers work friends etc. I ignored any flirting to avoid having trouble
I guess we're in a rough spot with covid to meet girls irl.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I guess we're in a rough spot with covid to meet girls irl.
Yeah. Also what are you talking about ogremaxing. Because I feel like my problem is having a baby face. I’m thinking to do something to my cheeks like a fat graft or something

Yeah. Also what are you talking about ogremaxing. Because I feel like my problem is having a baby face. I’m thinking to do something to my cheeks like a fat graft or something
You look like a young ogre lol

• +1

Attachments

• 54CE2D94-0CA1-4E4A-96BB-6F255B1A656F.jpeg
    54CE2D94-0CA1-4E4A-96BB-6F255B1A656F.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 139
Yeah but why an ogre can I do something to fix the ogre parts. Also what are your ratings on this dude.
high sex appeal normie aesthetics level

Its just your ratios and features, you look high prenatal T.

• +1
high sex appeal normie aesthetics level

Its just your ratios and features, you look high prenatal T.
Ok I’m confused though. The guy in the pic is normie aesthetics?

I don’t even think ripped will make a difference tbh. I’ll just look tryhard. I’m still gymmaxing but what could I do to make myself chadlite or better. Since that’s basically the baseline
Won’t look tryhard, you look really good in the 2nd photo where you can see the hollow cheeks, keep leaning out + gymming.
Ideally once you’ve done this get a small chin implant, it’s not a crazy surgery and is quite cheap, just get one that is the width of your mouth and the length gets your chin to philtrim ratio to 3:1.
Once you do these, bang you’re PSL 6.5 EASY. Plus all of this can be done in 6 months if you’re driven enough.

Won’t look tryhard, you look really good in the 2nd photo where you can see the hollow cheeks, keep leaning out + gymming.
Ideally once you’ve done this get a small chin implant, it’s not a crazy surgery and is quite cheap, just get one that is the width of your mouth and the length gets your chin to philtrim ratio to 3:1.
Once you do these, bang you’re PSL 6.5 EASY. Plus all of this can be done in 6 months if you’re driven enough.
You’re the first guy to suggest the chin implant. What about zygomatic area. The only time I spoke to a girl about this she seemed to focus on that and I’ve always thought my cheek bones weren’t very good

You’re the first guy to suggest the chin implant. What about zygomatic area. The only time I spoke to a girl about this she seemed to focus on that and I’ve always thought my cheek bones weren’t very good
You have great fucken zygos man, as you can see while your face is still pretty bloated, you appear to have hollow cheeks, that’s a huge indicator of great zygos. For me, I have to get down to super low bf to get them.

you look more masc, he is more aesthetic
Alright so basically that last dude is the popular guy at my work. Every girl has a crush on him except like one or two and I think that’s because he’s not super masc. other guy is basically get the attention from girls but it feels less high school.

Alright so basically that last dude is the popular guy at my work. Every girl has a crush on him except like one or two and I think that’s because he’s not super masc. other guy is basically get the attention from girls but it feels less high school.
Dont worry about other dudes man, he can get more pussy more easily but it doesn't mean your fucked

Dont worry about other dudes man, he can get more pussy more easily but it doesn't mean your fucked
I’m asking what is the difference between us facially. I feel like I’m close to either of them but it’s like one feature that’s off

I’m asking what is the difference between us facially. I feel like I’m close to either of them but it’s like one feature that’s off
your closer to the first guy

Ok so what is the difference btetween us. I don’t really know what more Masc means? Wider jaw maybe?

all of these features
rspb20112351f02.jpg

resemble more the guys on the right, than the pretty boy you sent

all of these features
rspb20112351f02.jpg

resemble more the guys on the right, than the pretty boy you sent
My best guess here is the negative part of the masc look is have a morn droopy face. Like wide jaw and lower but eyes and cheeks seem melty. Does that make sense?

My best guess here is the negative part of the masc look is have a morn droopy face. Like wide jaw and lower but eyes and cheeks seem melty. Does that make sense?
yeah but its not a downside especially if paired with good aesthetics, this is what both together look like

mychal-kendricks.jpg

it just gives you different appeal than prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
yeah but its not a downside especially if paired with good aesthetics, this is what both together look like

mychal-kendricks.jpg

it just gives you different appeal than prettyboys
Yeah but he’s got better cheek bones. What I’m trying to figure out is if I should get a cheek implant. Something that would make my cheek bones more promenant.

Yeah but he’s got better cheek bones. What I’m trying to figure out is if I should get a cheek implant. Something that would make my cheek bones more promenant.
Without bimax it will make your maxilla look more flat, Saiyan reported this hapoened to him, and his maxilla was more projected than yours to begin with.

Its tough for you to looksmax without the budget man, your not a case who just needs a nosejob, you need forward growth which requires multiple surgeries..

dysmorphia.me

Without bimax it will make your maxilla look more flat, Saiyan reported this hapoened to him, and his maxilla was more projected than yours to begin with.

Its tough for you to looksmax without the budget man, your not a case who just needs a nosejob, you need forward growth which requires multiple surgeries..
More surgeries than the bimax I’m guessing. Also the cheek zygote work I wanna do would be to angle them out and sideways more like a Robert Pattinson look. He def has a flat maxilla so I was going to try and achieve something more like his look

what's your bf % and weight ?

you face looks structured good but something is off.

what's your bf % and weight ?

you face looks structured good but something is off.
13-16 bf % and I’m 170. Yeah that’s what drives me crazy. I know I’m not chad but I’m not ugly either. I feel like I’m normie and could ascend hard but I can’t for the life of me figure out what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9699
Ok I admit I’m just messing around about the height but I’m serious about my face.
I do feel like I’m at that normie range where height only helps at 6’5 or more