Beginning of progress or the end of my rope

I do feel like I’m at that normie range where height only helps at 6’5 or more
Yeah 6 foot is not "tall" per se, it's just on the taller end. Still, you're taller than most people so it is a good thing.

Yeah 6 foot is not "tall" per se, it's just on the taller end. Still, you're taller than most people so it is a good thing.
Yeah but my face is still dog shit. I honestly can’t live like this

And thing is I feel like I could be legit GL if I could change one thing but I can’t figure out whether it’s jaw or chin or nose etc.

More surgeries than the bimax I’m guessing. Also the cheek zygote work I wanna do would be to angle them out and sideways more like a Robert Pattinson look. He def has a flat maxilla so I was going to try and achieve something more like his look
Making your zygos wider you would then need added jaw width, its alla domino effect with surgery and rarely can you just get 1 to looksmax properly (except if u just have big nose)

Go approaching irl before surgeries man, u should not be having trouble irl. Dont judge urself based on Tinder wheree men outnumber women greatly, and they only have physical to go by (so only elite looks have success)

Making your zygos wider you would then need added jaw width, its alla domino effect with surgery and rarely can you just get 1 to looksmax properly (except if u just have big nose)

Go approaching irl before surgeries man, u should not be having trouble irl. Dont judge urself based on Tinder wheree men outnumber women greatly, and they only have physical to go by (so only elite looks have success)
Irl is the same for me though. Girls at my work all go for literally one guy. I’ve had some SOME indicators that i could be like him but you’ve even said he’s better looking so I know my options if I open up to then are pathetic lame ass or isolated loner like I have been

Also tinder is hit and miss. I’m assuming matching with the girls I have doesn’t count because they are likely desperate

And thing is I feel like I could be legit GL if I could change one thing but I can’t figure out whether it’s jaw or chin or nose etc.
It would be bringing maxilla forward then afterwards upper midface. Some maxfacs offer both in 1 surgery four about 20k euro
Irl is the same for me though. Girls at my work all go for literally one guy. I’ve had some SOME indicators that i could be like him but you’ve even said he’s better looking so I know my options if I open up to then are pathetic lame ass or isolated loner like I have been
You could get girls who are into him, you have to be an asshole to those girls, make them feel below you.

But it seems like they already have you ranked as the lower status guy, because you havent consistently stayed above them up to this point. To turn that around would need to be a slow and subtle process, otherwise they will notice youve changed too immediately and read it as contrived.

It would be bringing maxilla forward then afterwards upper midface. Some maxfacs offer both in 1 surgery four about 20k euro

You could get girls who are into him, you have to be an asshole to those girls, make them feel below you.

But it seems like they already have you ranked as the lower status guy, because you havent consistently stayed above them up to this point. To turn that around would need to be a slow and subtle process, otherwise they will notice youve changed too immediately and read it as contrived.
I don’t talk to them hardly and when I do like I said I act just quiet. I’ve tried what you are saying and they just shut off so either I’m just not cutting it looks wise or I’m pushing them away.

I don’t talk to them hardly and when I do like I said I act just quiet. I’ve tried what you are saying and they just shut off so either I’m just not cutting it looks wise or I’m pushing them away.
Your not getting emotional reaction out of the girls, which means your not pimping hard enough/properly

Your not getting emotional reaction out of the girls, which means your not pimping hard enough/properly
Look the way some of the girls who were the hotter sluttiers ones have treated me made me think I could be chadlite. But that was before coming here and then seeing tinder not work as well as the chad stories about it. So I eventually wound up talking myself out of being social based on that.

Look the way some of the girls who were the hotter sluttiers ones have treated me made me think I could be chadlite. But that was before coming here and then seeing tinder not work as well as the chad stories about it. So I eventually wound up talking myself out of being social based on that.
Women go for highest status dudes.

On tinder, looks determine 95% of your status (because there is 0 communication, and texting doesn't count as communication JFL).

IRL, your status is NOT determined by your looks. Looks is simply a first impression, you have to talk to be high status irl. Nothing holds you back irl from being ABOVE the women around you, its gone beyond first impression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
So I’ve been posting here before and have been trying to keep lean. Had a falling out with this one girl and have been spiraling since. I think it’s finished for me tbh because she was the only non disgusting girl that didn’t seem to look down on me for my subpar genetics. If anyone wants to give me some guidance on what I can do. I’ve already been told about my maxilla but the procedure is so expensive that I will likely be spending the rest of my twenties trying to get it. I’ve been considering cheek augmentation because I feel it might help balance out my mid face issues but I need a third party perspective on that.
thanks hope to hear some good feedback

what are the actual pictures you are using online?

Some of the above pics don't look NT, especially the third from the right

You look above average- to get better matches online you need to fraud your pics (slightly, good angles and you can even tweak them slightly using faceapp), get group and activity photos too

With the right pics, you could do very decently online

Im not feeling the fringe haircut either, have you tried a fade? You have the facial width for it

Im not feeling the fringe haircut either, have you tried a fade? You have the facial width for it
I look like a fat baby face with a fade. At least I think so.

You look above average- to get better matches online you need to fraud your pics (slightly, good angles and you can even tweak them slightly using faceapp), get group and activity photos too

I don’t think that I’m non NT but I’m depressed about how I look and I don’t smile because of that as well.

The pics online are just the second one. The hollow cheek looking one

ur sexy ngl

So I’ve been posting here before and have been trying to keep lean. Had a falling out with this one girl and have been spiraling since. I think it’s finished for me tbh because she was the only non disgusting girl that didn’t seem to look down on me for my subpar genetics. If anyone wants to give me some guidance on what I can do. I’ve already been told about my maxilla but the procedure is so expensive that I will likely be spending the rest of my twenties trying to get it. I’ve been considering cheek augmentation because I feel it might help balance out my mid face issues but I need a third party perspective on that.
thanks hope to hear some good feedback
go to the gym and dont take close up face shot pictures from a eye level angle with your face closer to the camera then the rest of your body it makes you look like you have a skinny nerd neck and a big head because your face covers so much of it example pic 2 selfies are pretty lame 70% of the time most phones have a timer function. use it.

learned a lot from reading those