Being a blackpilled ugly guy must be hell

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I am decent looking and even i struggle to cope sometimes.
I see all these utter abomination shitskins around me who are completely delusionmaxxed.

If everyone was blackpilled there would be mass suicides lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3962
Low IQ = Coping.
High IQ = Looksmaxxing
Always be smart son. No matter how much of a birdcel you are.
but legit rope if deformed or disabled tbh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
rate me bhai u can be the judge if im ugly or not

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
It isn't that bad because I believe I can ascend. I take comfort in the blackpill, it's nice to know the true nature of people. Maybe that's just a cope though.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
feels good to be blackpilled tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 4675, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Low IQ = Coping.
High IQ = Looksmaxxing
Always be smart son. No matter how much of a birdcel you are.
but legit rope if deformed or disabled tbh
Coping is necessary if you’re an ugly fuck otherwise you’d burn yourselves out just LooksMaxing all day like an autist

Nice hobbies like drawing in free time is cool :)

• +1
Coping is necessary if you’re an ugly fuck otherwise you’d burn yourselves out just LooksMaxing all day like an autist

Nice hobbies like drawing in free time is cool :)
Do you like my drawings bro?

They pretty cool ngl

But u hurt my feelings roasting mine 😭
I was always good at drawing ngl.
Shame that i didnt improve my drawing skills and stuck to cope stem subjects instead

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I was always good at drawing ngl.
Shame that i didnt improve my drawing skills and stuck to cope stem subjects instead
I use to draw very good too stopped at 12, just tryna pick it back up recently

• +1
can confirm am legitimate psl 2 manlet

i wish i could return to bluepilled delusional mode

• So Sad
I see all these utter abomination shitskins around me who are completely delusionmaxxed.

Would he very good.

A nice cleaning of the gene pool would reduce the suffering of future generations a lot.

This is btw the reaon why I will never reproduce, even though I had the chances, too.

• +1
Would he very good.

A nice cleaning of the gene pool would reduce the suffering of future generations a lot.

This is btw the reaon why I will never reproduce, even though I had the chances, too.
We just need to stop reproducing. There is no need for mass suicides to end the suffering in this world.
Just stop having kids

We just need to stop reproducing. There is no need for mass suicides to end the suffering in this world.
Just stop having kids

No way this is gonna happen. Look at some uglycels here saying how they wanna make kids because not reproducing means "cucking yourself".

The genetically coded urge to reproduce is too strong, only an external force could stop it.

The least violent would be to blackpilling subhumans.

• +1
No way this is gonna happen. Look at some uglycels here saying how they wanna make kids because not reproducing means "cucking yourself".

The genetically coded urge to reproduce is to strong, only an external force could do that.
I dont think we actually have an urge to make kids. We do have an urge to fuck tho.
But contraceptives exist for that.
Having kids is more of a societal thing than a biological urge

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Everyone is somewhat blackpilled. You can see lot's of emotional WhatsApp statuses about cheating, betrayal, heartbreak etc. It's because even Normies acknowledge that you won't be loved by a woman unless you're good-looking or rich. But Normies won't care about them anyway.

I dont think we actually have an urge to make kids. We do have an urge to fuck tho.
Having kids and having sex are basically interchangeable.
On one hand, the side effects of kids is sex
On other hands, the kids is the way you pass on your genes and reproduce (very strong motive all across animal kingdom),and you have to have sex to do that.
It's kinda chicken and egg question imo.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

I just hate what women are doing. Choosing what they 'feel' is right, and making stupid decisions, they deserve fucking hell

yeah, but it sucks too, i tought that i was gl back then, fapping looking at myself in mirror felt good tbh

all copes end eventually man

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
try modafinil

would you want to have sex while being ugly? I woldnt. I caouldnt imagine ugly guy having sex, it looks disgusting imo. I couldnt handle imagine myself fucking a foid while looking as i look now.

would you want to have sex while being ugly? I woldnt. I caouldnt imagine ugly guy having sex, it looks disgusting imo. I couldnt handle imagine myself fucking a foid while looking as i look now.

Shut up, I have seen your pics. You can have sex too.

you wouldt feel ugly if you had sex.

well our bodies get us to fuck because it "knows" that it leads to children

cope. Foids are disgusting i want avoid them, using only as validation (if i would be gl enough)

You are edgy now that you are young. when you get older and your bladder will press down your prostate, you wont have time to think about this shit