@fbiagentslurking see guys he’s a good guy no need to keep a tab on him

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, nvck_pilled and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I will become a doctor provided I don't rope in the near future

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Jfl no it must suck. If you ever fuck up families are gonna be dicks to you and say that it's all your fault, and then when you actually DO IT RIGHT they thank GOD. FFS

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gonthar, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
lol if you think i love my patients those tortured silent loyal dogs of mine

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5393, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
If you ever fuck up families are gonna be dicks to you and say that it's all your fault
This is call character growth. The camera will zoom in on you and you will have PTSD.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6095
@fbiagentslurking see guys he’s a good guy no need to keep a tab on him
yes I am peaceful

The healthcare system (at least in the us) became a joke once they started encouraging humanities majors to apply to med school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, SkinjobCatastrophe, Ritalincel and 1 other person
People are shit, I don’t wanna help them

The healthcare system (at least in the us) became a joke once they started encouraging humanities majors to apply to med school
they still have to take 2 sem of gen chem, physics, bio, orgo, calc, and 1 sem biochem. it's not like they are cruising through school with only 20th century US history class

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
they still have to take 2 sem of gen chem, physics, bio, orgo, calc, and 1 sem biochem. it's not like they are cruising through school with only 20th century US history class
Joke classes

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Jfl at doing medschool when you can just get your practicing license and medical degree from the darkweb

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 3990, sytyl and 1 other person
Joke classes
tbh. they are nothing compare to engineering classes. but the different is you have to get A on them to have a chance at med school. Engineering classes you can pass with a B- it's all good.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Slayer
tbh. they are nothing compare to engineering classes. but the different is you have to get A on them to have a chance at med school. Engineering classes you can pass with a B- it's all good.
I'd love to go to med school but since I chose mechanical engineering (and am not that great at math) my GPA is just not competitive, I'd have to get a near perfect MCAT and even then it's like 50/50 odds from all the research I've done on med school admissions so far.

The MCAT should be like the LSAT for law school and count for way more than it currently does

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'd love to go to med school but since I chose mechanical engineering (and am not that great at math) my GPA is just not competitive, I'd have to get a near perfect MCAT and even then it's like 50/50 odds from all the research I've done on med school admissions so far.

The MCAT should be like the LSAT for law school and count for way more than it currently does
3.5+ or don't bother. You can work a few years and take some postbaccs if you like. Medd schools are looking for a specific kind of people. Unlike dental or law school they operate as less of a business. They want people who genuinely want to help others, even though most of the applicants are faking it. It's sad many of the people who will become doctors are losers who can't get respect with their personality so they become a doctor to fill that void.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Slayer
I wish I became a doctor instead :feelsbadman:

• +1

you live in the US lmao they accept people with 3.5gpa there, not to mention the abundance of DO schools
try living in ontario where people with 3.9+ gpa, extracurriculars and mcat's in the 90th+ percentile get rejected

• +1
3.5+ or don't bother. You can work a few years and take some postbaccs if you like. Medd schools are looking for a specific kind of people. Unlike dental or law school they operate as less of a business. They want people who genuinely want to help others, even though most of the applicants are faking it. It's sad many of the people who will become doctors are losers who can't get respect with their personality so they become a doctor to fill that void.
And that's all on top of needing shadowing experience, maybe med scribe experience, and having to fly out to each school you applied to for interviews, its just retarded.

And they say there's a physician shortage lmao I wonder why

Its why I'm looking into law school to be a patent lawyer so I don't have to get pigeonholed into a job thats going to eventually get outsourced to Rasheed the solidworks monkey in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 1 other person
you live in the US lmao they accept people with 3.5gpa there, not to mention the abundance of DO schools
try living in ontario where people with 3.9+ gpa, extracurriculars and mcat's in the 90th+ percentile get rejected
DO schools are basically participation trophies. fuck them

• +1
And that's all on top of needing shadowing experience, maybe med scribe experience, and having to fly out to each school you applied to for interviews, its just retarded.

Its why I'm looking into law school to be a patent lawyer so I don't have to get pigeonholed into a job thats going to eventually get outsourced to Rasheed the solidworks monkey in Mumbai
Law was cool in the 20th century when there were less technology for evidence of crime, and when the world was just less technologized. I don't see the field of law growing in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Law was cool in the 20th century when there were less technology for evidence of crime, and when the world was just less technologized. I don't see the field of law growing in the future.
Patent law is a little different since you need a stem bachelor's to even practice in that field, and almost nobody with that goes to law school so the demand is there.

I could actually work as a patent agent once I graduate without even going to law school, do almost the same work as a full-fledged attorney, and make way more than in an entry level engineering position. I have no idea why more people don't look into it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Patent law is a little different since you need a stem bachelor's to even practice in that field, and almost nobody with that goes to law school so the demand is there.

I could actually work as a patent agent once I graduate without even going to law school, do almost the same work as a full-fledged attorney, and make way more than in an entry level engineering position. I have no idea why more people don't look into it.
Sounds like a great plan. Working as engineering for fall back, and make a lot of money as lawyer. It's low risk high reward.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Jfl no it must suck. If you ever fuck up families are gonna be dicks to you and say that it's all your fault, and then when you actually DO IT RIGHT they thank GOD. FFS
That's why the first thing doctors learn in my country in university is that only God can heal, they just treat, but ultimately God is responsible for curing all patients.
Most doctors are very religious, they have tons of crosses, crucifixes and religious pictures in their offices, they constantly remind patients they have to pray and believe in God for the treatment to work, and if things go wrong they just say: "It was God's will!" even when it's their fault like prescribing a bad treatment or botch a surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
doctors have shitty work conditions and too much school and debt
also i don't wanna be touching subhumans bodies all day
saving a life would be alright i guess but most doctors aren't ER surgeons

• +1

Shadowing experience is just straight up retarded honestly

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Slayer and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Shadowing experience is just straight up retarded honestly
Fucking retarded. I have a research publication and a lot of volunteer hours. Still can't find a doctor to let me shadow. This morning I was thinking of going ER at the doctors that didn't respond to my email.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel and Slayer
Sounds like a great plan. Working as engineering for fall back, and make a lot of money as lawyer. It's low risk high reward.

giphy.gif

And all you have to do is take a test from the USPTO (basically the patent bar), and if you work for a good firm they might pay for you to go to law school part time.

I guess people just don't like the work involved in being an attorney but idk I'm weird and could read patent applications all day

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, stuckneworleans and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yes. being a doctor is awesome. you can be a psychotic murderer or jesus. imagine having so much power no other job can get you this

• +1
doctors have shitty work conditions and too much school and debt
also i don't wanna be touching subhumans bodies all day
saving a life would be alright i guess but most doctors aren't ER surgeons

Keep crying for the rich ,high IQ and high SMV Dr.Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
just study for 10 hours daily theory

• JFL
just study for 10 hours daily theory

Tbh, med school is the most obvious way to become an upper middle class.
Just be resonably smart (but not aspie) , ticked all the boxes and put efforts to study more than 10 hours/day for exams.

Last edited:
  • +1