Being a late bloomer is so fucking bad tbh

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Title tbh i am a late bloomer puberty wise i hit puberty late and now i still look young for my age and it sucks ass..

Cucks always say oh when you will turn 30 you will look like you are 25 and everyone will be jealous of you lmao..

You will spend your prime college and early adult years looking like an under developed cuck..

Not looking like a reasonably well developed and masculine man in your late teens and early 20's is a recipe for comlete disrespect from other males, and zero sexual interest from women tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 21796, .👽. and 11 others
Are you tall like other late bloomers?

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 1588
Are you tall like other late bloomers?
Yes i am above average height where i live and its so scary people who knew me from highschool now cant even recognize me thats how much i changed after graduating high school

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
how old r u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
how old r u
just turned 23 still look like a boyish 19 or 20 years old tbh with stubble and when i am completely clean shaven i can pass for 18 easily

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
just turned 23 still look like a boyish 19 or 20 years old tbh with stubble and when i am completely clean shaven i can pass for 18 easily
im almost 20 and look like a 17 yo faggot so i should expect the same thing in a few years

• +1
im almost 20 and look like a 17 yo faggot so i should expect the same thing in a few years
Are you otherwise good looking or not?
If you are then you will get attention from younger girls only tbh..
I so wish i founded this site when i was 18 years old i would have injected myself with T ngl but it sucks now what can you do about it

Are you otherwise good looking or not?
If you are then you will get attention from younger girls only tbh..
I so wish i founded this site when i was 18 years old i would have injected myself with T ngl but it sucks now what can you do about it
it depends on the day
sometimes I feel like a solid 5/6 and sometimes im under the weather and id give myself a 3/4 even tho I'm not that short (5'11)
I wish i had gymmaxxed when I was 16/17 I'd have been looking much better rn tbh (n I could have been taller rn cuz of hgh in steroids ?)
living in a 40k town i managed to get +99 likes on tinder within 2/3 days (dont remember) but not cuz im handsome but cuz of fat pigs in my town

• +1
relatable

• +1
it depends on the day
sometimes I feel like a solid 5/6 and sometimes im under the weather and id give myself a 3/4 even tho I'm not that short (5'11)
I wish i had gymmaxxed when I was 16/17 I'd have been looking much better rn tbh (n I could have been taller rn cuz of hgh in steroids ?)
living in a 40k town i managed to get +99 likes on tinder within 2/3 days (dont remember) but not cuz im handsome but cuz of fat pigs in my town
Then just date younger girls bro if you are good looking tbh

relatable
And the worst part is when i grow a beard i look my age but i look so fucking ugly with it even more so when i am clean shaven..
So it is either look like a underdeveloped cuck or look like a homeless addict

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Try minox if you want to desperately grow a beard otherwise it will come in a year or two naturally tbh
i really dont want to grow a beard, but its annoying having to shave whatever this is on my face

• +1
i really dont want to grow a beard, but its annoying having to shave whatever this is on my face
Just wait it out then bro thatz what we can do i am hoping when i turn 25 i will look atleast 20 or 21 and then it will not be so bad as it is now

• +1
Same happened to me went through high school looking super young no bones at all in face but senior year I changed but dont get yo enjoy it at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1588
Same happened to me went through high school looking super young no bones at all in face but senior year I changed but dont get yo enjoy it at all.
Do you look your age now?

Just wait it out then bro thatz what we can do i am hoping when i turn 25 i will look atleast 20 or 21 and then it will not be so bad as it is now
im hoping for the same

• +1
Title tbh i am a late bloomer puberty wise i hit puberty late and now i still look young for my age and it sucks ass..

Cucks always say oh when you will turn 30 you will look like you are 25 and everyone will be jealous of you lmao..

You will spend your prime college and early adult years looking like an under developed cuck..

Not looking like a reasonably well developed and masculine man in your late teens and early 20's is a recipe for comlete disrespect from other males, and zero sexual interest from women tbh
Over for Low faggots pray for allah and hopefully you will start looking like man soon instead of a tranny inshallah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1588
im hoping for the same
lmao thats why i am thinking if i ever have a male child (no chnace of marraige for me ugly as fuck cuz) then i will inject T in him since 12 to 18 lmao so that he will look more masculine tbh

• +1
Over for Low faggots pray for allah and hopefully you will start looking like man soon instead of a tranny inshallah.
Inshallah bro

Then slay bro why you rotting here
My brain is fucked. I am painfully awkward when it comes to social situations. All I'd like is a cute ltr but my fucked brai. wont let me

I'm a late bloomer and I agree, at least I'm making up for it now but the mental damage is done.

• +1
We needed to blast GRAMS of gear but it’s too late FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm a late bloomer and I agree, at least I'm making up for it now but the mental damage is done.
Same tbh i dont know how to fucking deal with this shit it feels so emasculating looking young which basically means you look feminine and not manly enough

Same tbh i dont know how to fucking deal with this shit it feels so emasculating looking young which basically means you look feminine and not manly enough
nah looking young is good, I was referring more to developmental milestones when it comes to foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
i started puberty at 15 and 2 years later i looked more masculine than everybody in my school. Maybe the problem is not when you started puberty

JFL STFU, when people told me that i look 17-18 (im 26) i decided that i can liemaxx and create a jb harem, work in progress.. il leave the adult roasties to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, sytyl and Deleted member 1588
JFL STFU, when people told me that i look 17-18 (im 26) i decided that i can liemaxx and create a jb harem, work in progress.. il leave the adult roasties to you
lmao so you date younger girls or what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 1588 and sytyl
You noticed any difference in how people act towards you?
Yeh this was one of the main things once I had grown taller and face changed it seemed like people gave you more respect and INCLUDED you mkre

Yeah it sucks esp being 5'9 with a small bones frame and inability to grow facial hair. Was mistaken for 14-16 in my early 20's and looked under 18 until 26. Even at 30 people thought I was 20. No wonder I dropped out of university and never went back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 1588
Yeah it sucks esp being 5'9 with a small bones frame and inability to grow facial hair. Was mistaken for 14-16 in my early 20's and looked under 18 until 26. Even at 30 people thought I was 20. No wonder I dropped out of university and never went back.
It sucks bro what can i say i am going through the same but i atleast look 20 tbh..
How did it affect you dating wise?

Yeh this was one of the main things once I had grown taller and face changed it seemed like people gave you more respect and INCLUDED you mkre
Yeah people always bully ugly people and short/small guys but when the guy being bullied kills himself they all virtue signal on social media..
I hate this trend of virtue signalling more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

How is your new Stacyprita gf?

• Love it
had the same problem and started bodymaxxing, when my physique peaked i started attracting a wider range, like 17-25y.olds

im also gettting full respect from other males since then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 1588 and Chadelite