Being A Normie Is Worse Than Being Inel

Very true. But tbh a lot of male models aren't even that good looking most of them are tall, skinny and have a strange look. Just look at the Zara site lol
For me they are awful looking.Male model=hollow cheeks plus good unique hairstyle.I would rather have masculine look than too much aesthetic and feminine look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Think a girl will let me fuck her inel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Not even a word of this pile of bullshit. Being ugly as in legit psl 2 has far greater consequences than "muh foids only want Chad":feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4430
People under 2psl get no respect whatsoever. Not just lack of dating pool success.

It completely depends on the base, you cant generalize the looksmaxing potential, most often the potential is less than 0.5psl gain
im considering jaw surgery. an mma maxilary mandibular advancement. Would that ascend me more than 0.5?

This. Looks arent everything, in a relationship liking each others personality is way more important
are you even blackpilled? do you know nothing of the halo effect? women would rather stay with abusechad for 10 years than look at any of us.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Bro what, this thread is autistic