Being a prettyboy is not ideal

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Because other men will see you like a fucking faggot. Ideally you'd go for regular clothing, some good popular brands, maybe some tracksuit and look like a Tyler Maher for example:
Screenshot 20200111 225855

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
imo, prettyboy slays more but will never get the same respect that masthetic will

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Kade, Kill_Jew and 14 others
not ideal if you want to earn respect from both genders
if slaying pussy if your only goal, then pretty boy phenotype is probably #1 or #2 in terms of pure effectiveness

Id say dressing like a faggot isnt ideal.
Prettyboy is also not ideal and will result in friendzone at times.
What is ideal tho is...Pretty MAN
Or Maesthetic as we call it.
Decent height Atleast+Muscles+Pretty and dimorphic face mix=Ideal

• +1
Reactions: noped, Almu and Deleted member 685
Id say dressing like a faggot isnt ideal.
Prettyboy is also not ideal and will result in friendzone at times.
What is ideal tho is...Pretty MAN
Or Maesthetic as we call it.
Decent height Atleast+Muscles+Pretty and dimorphic face mix=Ideal
THIS

• +1
Reactions: noped
Being masculine Chad is more ideal for aging because of bone support. For prettyboy, once the collagen and norwood reaper pay you a visit, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kade, Effortless and 6 others
Best to be a masculine pretty boy or masculine chad.

idk, I think they get cucked by true masculine chads

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer and Deleted member 685
imo, prettyboy slays more but will never get the same respect that masthetic will
not ideal if you want to earn respect from both genders
if slaying pussy if your only goal, then pretty boy phenotype is probably #1 or #2 in terms of pure effectiveness
im not convinced that feminity is attractive, chico and the rest of the pretty boys are attractive because of their masculine features

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and hebbewem
im not convinced that feminity is attractive, chico and the rest of the pretty boys are attractive because of their masculine features
by prettyboy and maesthetic I mean Chico Vs Maher

I'm gonna be real seeing someone who's DOM/Truly masculine is extremely rare these days.
Theonly ones I see are blacks and Hispanics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and IWantToMax
of course a chad slays more than a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
•Any pretty boy can enter Masc territory if they physique max enough, as well as style max to try to fit a more masculine stereotype. But the reverse is not true.
^^^JFL if you don’t think Chico for example could have looksmaxed to become a “dom masculine alpha” if he got jacked to the max , thick neck, buzz cut, tats, and had a more dimorphic style.

Here’s an example of someone who’s generally considered to be more pretty boy:
B513577F 73A9 45C6 913A BB102C8CED31

Who instantly looks more masculine with a buzz cut and thicker neck alone:
09AAE13C 8D97 44D9 B558 3506371349D8

• +1
Reactions: Teetee12, Kade, Effortless and 3 others
•Any pretty boy can enter Masc territory if they physique max enough, as well as style max to try to fit a more masculine stereotype. But the reverse is not true.
^^^JFL if you don’t think Chico for example could have looksmaxed to become a “dom masculine alpha” if he got jacked to the max , thick neck, buzz cut, tats, and had a more dimorphic style.

View attachment 230621
View attachment 230622
Full on pretty boys with no dismorphic features at all and boneless cannot enter masculine. But alot of pretty boys have bones and some dysmorphic features still.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Deleted member 685
Full on pretty boys with no dismorphic features at all and boneless cannot enter masculine. But alot of pretty boys have bones and some dysmorphic features still.
They can easily do so with implants or fillers. Show me a pretty boy who doesn’t have a decent enough base of a face to get implants or fillers.

And there are plenty of Dom/Masc appearance males who don’t have great jaws and literally just get to their appearance through their styling, like Vin Diesel. If vin diesel can look Dom/Masc, I don’t see why a “prettyboy” who gets jacked, tatted, styles himself as a Dom/slayer, and a douchebag haircut, can’t get there.

Being masculine Chad is more ideal for aging because of bone support. For prettyboy, once the collagen and norwood reaper pay you a visit, it's over.
Chico

new day, same threads over and over again
tenor.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cody, william and Deleted member 685
They can easily do so with implants or fillers. Show me a pretty boy who doesn’t have a decent enough base of a face to get implants or fillers.

And there are plenty of Dom/Masc appearance males who don’t have great jaws and literally just get to their appearance through their styling, like Vin Diesel. If vin diesel can look Dom/Masc, I don’t see why a “prettyboy” who gets jacked, tatted, styles himself as a Dom/slayer, and a douchebag haircut, can’t get there.
No i mean a boneless pretty boy who has no dismorphic features at all and boneless. Without fillers or surgery they will not look masculine. But yes a complete pretty boy who does do fillers or implants combined with a masculine style will look more masculine . But most pretty boys have atleast some dismorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
No i mean a boneless pretty boy who has no dismorphic features at all and boneless. Without fillers or surgery they will not look masculine. But yes a complete pretty boy who does do fillers or implants combined with a masculine style will look more masculine . But most pretty boys have atleast some dismorphism.
Exactly so my point stands. Even a total boneless pretty boy (not sure one exists past the age of 21 tbh) would achieve Dom status just by getting jacked, tatted, stylemaxes, and gets a douche haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

Masculine bald Tyrone ages the best. He has wrinkle, Norwood and sundamage protection built in. That's why Beckford is still psl8 at 49

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
Because other men will see you like a fucking faggot
If you give a shit about other men's opinion then you really are a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6373, noped and Golden Glass
If you give a shit about other men's opinion then you really are a faggot
You don't wanna be treated with respect and have men intimidated by your presence?

You don't wanna be treated with respect and have men intimidated by your presence?
LMAO OF COURSE NOT. I dont give a shit about males, but I do give a shit about foids not liking me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 685
cope of the day

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
robust pretty boy is best

View attachment 230621
View attachment 230622

Imo I think eyebrow set + thickness and neck size are the main components of looking masculine. Ofc ratios after that, but just looking a someone’s eye set alone can already tell. I’m trying to masc maxx tho lol so I’m biased

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Exactly so my point stands. Even a total boneless pretty boy (not sure one exists past the age of 21 tbh) would achieve Dom status just by getting jacked, tatted, stylemaxes, and gets a douche haircut.
These are cope traits that nobody really respects because there attainable

Last edited:
These are cope traits that nobody really respects because there attainable
Non argument. Point isn’t that you should go after these traits, point is women will consider a former pretty boy to be more of a “Masc/Dom” with all of them achieved. Undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Non argument. Point isn’t that you should go after these traits, point is women will consider a former pretty boy to be more of a “Masc/Dom” with all of them achieved. Undeniable.
Or they will consider the person a masc coping normie , but virtual signal saying I like muscles and beards

Or they will consider the person a masc coping normie , but virtual signal saying I like muscles and beards
Pure speculation, no reason to assume this. Especially considering how all those traits put together play out in real life.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Pure speculation, no reason to assume this. Especially considering how all those traits put together play out in real life.
I like that counter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
LMAO OF COURSE NOT. I dont give a shit about males, but I do give a shit about foids not liking me
The reason women don't like you is because you're ugly not just because you're not a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
legit. RobustPrettyBoyMaxxing

prettyboys can become slightly more dom though.

The reason women don't like you is because you're ugly not just because you're not a prettyboy
Are you retarded?

pretty boy with good bones= everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
True, prettyboy with bones is ideal.

All of you are fucking retards