Being a sociopath is probably the best disorder

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
You can be satisfied with jerking off and sex robots because there is no real love or connection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 10987
Being a sociopath means you need validation for ur ego even more than do normal people, and there is no validation from fucking a doll
so no, i disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 4797, patricknotstar and 5 others
Im probably a sociopath because i never understood reliationships, never fall in love or had a oneitis

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Kenickie
Being a sociopath means you need validation for ur ego even more than do normal people, and there is no validation from fucking a doll
so no, i disagree
Validation and attention in any form yes, doesn't necessarily mean you care about how you get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 10987
Im probably a sociopath because i never understood reliationships, never fall in love or had a oneitis
I got suspended 95 times (no joke) and ruin every relationship with people I ever had without trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Kenickie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, highT, Kenickie and 1 other person
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Kenickie
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can already know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?
I wouldn't chew tobacco if it didn't have risks and do stimulants 24/7 with stage 3 hypertension JFL

so no, i disagree
no sociopaths don't need validation unlike narcissists

they sure like it but they don't need any emotional connection whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Kenickie and Deleted member 7901
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?
No but i always wanted to join or Form/Create a Spec Ops Unit, and i say that danger isnt that bad because it would make me better
Otherwise it wouldnt derange me to kill someone who has done harm to me (even minor)

• +1
Reactions: Merćer

sociopaths have a tendency to have narcissistic traits, of course not all sociopaths have them, but you can find
those traits more between sociopaths

• +1

100%, my best friend was a diagnosed psychopath and I was the only one he felt connected to, I felt bad when we graduated he was abused at home and I used to be the only one that could make him laugh he told me this.

100%, my best friend was a diagnosed psychopath and I was the only one he felt connected to, I felt bad when we graduated he was abused at home and I used to be the only one that could make him laugh he told me this.
sounds like a larp tbh by him, also psychopaths are not made they are born

so no, i disagree
so we all are sociopaths huh

I wouldn't chew tobacco if it didn't have risks and do stimulants 24/7 with stage 3 hypertension JFL
why not snus or vape? why stain ur teeth?

• +1