Being an earcel is death

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Makes you look like a fucking chimpanzee. I have to fraud with long aspie hair and it still looks fucking awful.
My mom is trying to bluepill me into thinking my ears are normal and that I should be saving up for college instead of an ostoplasty jfl.

Anyone have experience with ostosticks? From what I can see they're expensive and i'd always be paranoid about someone seeing them. It would be completely over if someone found out about probably my most major insecurity.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel and Deleted member 7173
literally the easiest shit to fix ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, MentalistKebab, ScramFranklin and 7 others
And to make it worse you can hear everyone talk about ur ears if you’re facing them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 3583, Entschuldigung and 5 others
Madison beer at the mtv emas 8f14727021aa624813ea145401ad6aa
CeF02j2WwAAM3Sq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
The cheapest I found it for was 3,000 euro. That would still require me to wagecuck for quite a while and i'd have to fly to a different country for it. Won't be too easy but i'm determined to have it done by Christmas.

Don't worry it is not expensive.I heard it is even free in most countries.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6403
getting mine done on Monday, 1300 euros baby

• +1
Makes you look like a fucking chimpanzee. I have to fraud with long aspie hair and it still looks fucking awful.
My mom is trying to bluepill me into thinking my ears are normal and that I should be saving up for college instead of an ostoplasty jfl.

Anyone have experience with ostosticks? From what I can see they're expensive and i'd always be paranoid about someone seeing them. It would be completely over if someone found out about probably my most major insecurity.

Your ears aren't that bad and if you're not mewing already start mewing, it'll lift your face, lift your ears, and widen the palate, lift the cheekbones and zygos etc. all of that takes effort, and it's all natuarl, but atleast it's the better version of tongue pushing

• +1
getting mine done on Monday, 1300 euros baby
Imagine what else you could spend that on, and i know i'm not one to speak since i have round small ears, but imagine the missed opportunities

on top of that you're frauding your genes, and your children won't know where their ears came from, and they won't have a father to relate to, if you've already had it for your whole life, rock it for the rest of your life, those are your ears and no one else's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: a.i.ngel and Deleted member 3795
They did it for free on one of my old friends
My mom told me about that before. Don't they do it for free if you claim that you're extremely insecure about it and it literally stops you from living a normal life and shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

Cry for my ears
AC80B81D 4584 46AC A75F 92284F803C6D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 3795
Your ears aren't that bad and if you're not mewing already start mewing, it'll lift your face, lift your ears, and widen the palate, lift the cheekbones and zygos etc. all of that takes effort, and it's all natuarl, but atleast it's the better version of tongue pushing

My ears literally don't share the same postcode jfl. I am mewing but i'm already 19 so it's not gonna do shit.

Imagine what else you could spend that on, and i know i'm not one to speak since i have round small ears, but imagine the missed opportunities

on top of that you're frauding your genes, and your children won't know where their ears came from, and they won't have a father to relate to, if you've already had it for your whole life, rock it for the rest of your life, those are your ears and no one else's
Pretty sure anyone who has kids here will try to fix all their flaws from a young age.
Are you saying that people shouldn't fix their looks because it's muh cheating the body that God gave me? jfl.

My mom told me about that before. Don't they do it for free if you claim that you're extremely insecure about it and it literally stops you from living a normal life and shit?
I am not sure.Maybe if you are still young?He got it at 15-16.Yes,tell them that you are insecure about that.Also your parents should care about that.No parents would let their children with funny ears.It is basic thing to have them normal looking

• +1
I am not sure.Maybe if you are still young?He got it at 15-16.Yes,tell them that you are insecure about that.Also your parents should care about that.No parents would let their children with funny ears.It is basic thing to have them normal looking
My parents don't give a shit about me. They let me be a mouthbreather all my life.
I'm 19.

• So Sad
And my mom tells me that there's nothing wrong with my ears jfl fucking hate that whore so much

• So Sad

I’m not frauding anyone. My one ear sticks out more than the other. Everyone else in my family has perfect ears that don’t stick out.

• So Sad
My parents don't give a shit about me. They let me be a mouthbreather all my life.
I'm 19.
I am sorry man,that is so cruel.Do you have typical long recessed flat face or slightly compact?
I had similiar experience,you had seen my thread probably

And my mom tells me that there's nothing wrong with my ears jfl fucking hate that whore so much
Pm me if you want to talk.That is so horrible of her.Parents can destroy their children's lives worse than any human

• Love it
i have a cousin who is dirt poor and he got a surgery for it free on nhs lol. just pinned his ears back.

• +1
Pm me if you want to talk.That is so horrible of her.Parents can destroy their children's lives worse than any human
Appreciate it bro. Luckily I don't think mouthbreathing deformed me too much but my mom is largely responsible for my aspiness which is why i'm an incel.

• +1
My ears literally don't share the same postcode jfl. I am mewing but i'm already 19 so it's not gonna do shit.

Pretty sure anyone who has kids here will try to fix all their flaws from a young age.
Are you saying that people shouldn't fix their looks because it's muh cheating the body that God gave me? jfl.
Salludon was older than you when he started

no but atleast share the pain eith your kids

• JFL

You do realized he got surgery, yeah?
Yes bro i'll just fuck myself over so my kids feel better jfl. If I had a son and he turned out to be an earcel, i'd get that shit fixed ASAP.

• JFL
Reactions: Cares

Are you a masochist? It’s a 1 hour procedure generally if your ears aren’t getting resized. Why should anyone remain an earcel?🤔

• +1
You do realized he got surgery, yeah?
Yes bro i'll just fuck myself over so my kids feel better jfl. If I had a son and he turned out to be an earcel, i'd get that shit fixed ASAP.
Do what you wish.

big ears are actually a sign of high prenatal t

What kind of cope. You think women will ever reject him cause of his ears?

Attachments

• 62EADF54-4567-4A20-8125-7C9673B955D4.png
    62EADF54-4567-4A20-8125-7C9673B955D4.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 7
MelodicEuphoricDrever size restricted

even todoroki the Bnha pretty boy has big monkey ears. just anime boy max