Being aspie is just as much death sentence as looking average/ugly

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
A girl was literally touching herself infront of me and I did nothing. Not even a word.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 685
Not if you're GL

Vanillestorms

Not if you're GL
Even if you’re GL being aspie will hinder you from living your full potential. Anyways being aspie is a huge disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Vanillestorms and skittlekorn
A girl was literally touching herself infront of me and I did nothing. Not even a word.
That's not aspie that's low T. Aspies see the world as materialistic only so they basically see humans as material only. Basically autism is hypermasculinity

Even if you’re GL being aspie will hinder you from living your full potential. Anyways being aspie is a huge disadvantage.

cope if you think its over for autistic chad

Last edited:
That's not aspie that's low T. Aspies see the world as materialistic only so they basically see humans as material only. Basically autism is hypermasculinity
If I was low T I wouldn’t have wanted to fuck her brains out. Being inhibitioncel can correlate with low T but it doesn’t always have to be it

If I was low T I wouldn’t have wanted to fuck her brains out. Being inhibitioncel can correlate with low T but it doesn’t always have to be it
Damn bro. Maybe go magic mushrooms or ntmax. Im aspie too but whenever I get horny I turn nt around girls and want to fuck them. I'd easily touch em

Damn bro. Maybe go magic mushrooms or ntmax. Im aspie too but whenever I get horny I turn nt around girls and want to fuck them. I'd easily touch em
That’s good man in fact I get semi NT after I get drunk but it wasn’t the case here cause I was in class. I wanted to give her a piece of paper to put her pn in but I felt the class attention could turn on me so decided not to lol