Being chad without being successful leads to depression

Luciano

Luciano

Iron
Speaking out of experience with my legit Chad cousin, this guy was an absolute killer in club game, prolly scored 80% of the times we went out with top quality girls. He was an insufferable motherfucker too, liked to put others down, he would hate when others had success, talk shit behind others back and had delusions of grandeur all due to his success with women. In your 20s girls are your success measuring stick, I remember I thought he had it made because he gets girls. Lol. Most of you guys still think this way.
Well fast forward 10 years, were both 34, hes married to an average looking chick and he recently got demoted from a truck driver to a warehouse worker. This guy is a whole different person, hes living paycheck to paycheck, lost his cocky attitude, no longer talks about his dreams, and is always quiet when me and other cousins are discussing business and investments. Back in the day he could brag about the bitches he fucking, but now in our 30s that would just sound sad and retarted.
His looks have held up well so he could still pull quality girls but at some point even Chad leaves that behind. Now hes just a depressed married loser trying to make ends meet.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Mansnob, Redrighthand and 1 other person
why are you bashing and feeling frivolous superiority towards your cousin which is your family?
like you are compensating your inferiority complex from your youth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian and SeiGun
why are you bashing and feeling frivolous superiority towards your cousin which is your family?
psychoanalyses me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Demir, Dogs and 1 other person
it just like incel brag about his IQ level:lul: and talking about others IQ inferiority

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and toolateforme

I guess I am compensating, and I'll admit I'm happy that hes a failure but It doesnt make what I said any less true. Plus he was a real douche to me back in the day so fuck him.

• Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
He should rope

Pretty sure just being unsuccessful in general leads to depression. I'd be depressed if I was in my mid 30's living paycheck to paycheck with an average wife who probably doesn't put out very often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Framletgod and fukmylyf
I guess I am compensating, and I'll admit I'm happy that hes a failure but It doesnt make what I said any less true. Plus he was a real douche to me back in the day so fuck him.
if he was a douche i understand.
but as you wrote in the other thread, IQ or money is fucking cope. doesn't mean shit unless you have hotel owner tier.

I dont have any money to do anything, I say I am a psl 4 because I rather the site not attack me. I probably a solid 5.5 objectively speaking at the moment and get to a solid 7 after im lean. I have lost count of the women I have fucked and have recieved positive compliments about my appearance from a lot of people. I am really here to ascend to a solid 7-8 in the hope that my appearance can help me in other avenues in life. Truth is I have crippling depression, broke and don't have the balls to change my life. I don't even have enough money to even go out or even buy new clothes. I am lost in life and my only cope is appearance but as the years go by im fighting a losing battle. I mean shit it's going ti take me at least 3 months to save enough money just to go to the dentists for an anuel clean.

So yeah I agree with OP. At least after your early twenties for sure.

Which means you aren't a chad

if he was a douche i understand.
but as you wrote in the other thread, IQ or money is fucking cope. doesn't mean shit unless you have hotel owner tier.

Yes, money doesnt mean shit when trying to attract girls. But I'm talking about money as a success measuring stick, you dont need hotel owner tier money when competing against your peers to see whose at the top and bottom of the totem pole.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
@dotacel knows I am fidkkdkr

D381CBB4 2D31 4A97 8E74 2AB954A46AD1

XD

Last edited:
Fucking legit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
it is what it is

Last edited:
Cope. His mistake was getting married. He should just have continued being a chad while doing whatever the fuck he wants. Who cares if he is a unskilled working making mediocre pay? That's what half of us are doing already anyway except we can't pull any girls.

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser