Being Christian Bale or Ryan Gosling would mog being O' Pry or Barrett.

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned

Bale and Gosling both have slightly above average faces and heights, the point where their hard work in the gym/styling is what earns them "good looking" status but if they slack they wouldn't be shit (seen in their numerous roles).

This level of looks allows them to be completely self-made. Whereas the world was handed to men like O' Pry, Lachowski, and Barrett on a silver platter, for men like Bale and Gosling, they have to mold themselves - and with the creation and craft of their lives like an ultimate master piece hand-developed by themselves, so too comes the ultimate euphoria of being a truly self-made man.

Truly, the red pill was made for men like them - life is theirs to wrestle, like an ox in a pen, and to shoehorn it in whatever direction they so choose. They could be anything. Their looks and phenotype gives them the room to choose any archetype - the jock, the bad boy, the intellectual, the architect.

The world is their oyster, waiting to be claimed. Barrett or O' Pry will never know the feeling of molding your surroundings like these true PILLARS OF MEN have.

If you disagree or write "cope", you are a low t Chadsexual who does not value manhood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incoming slayer, Deleted member 5104 and TheoryMaxxer
cope I'm a low t Chadsexual who doesn't value manhood

• Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
cope I'm a low t Chadsexual who doesn't value manhood
Remember that the average foid has no idea who Barrett is, but Gosling or Bradley Cooper is a household name.

• +1
Reactions: incoming slayer and Deleted member 4645
Famous actors have insane status. Ofcourse they mog PSL-models like barrett or o'pry to oblivion. Not even close.

To make it a closer competition you would have to compare them to lesser known B-role actors.
Like Theon Greyjoy from game of thrones:
MV5BMTk2NjExNTY4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTkzODMzMzI%40._V1_SX1500_CR0%2C0%2C1500%2C999_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjAyMTI1OGYtNWQxMC00ZWJmLTgyOGMtN2RmNDUwZTQ2NTM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1MjYyNTA@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Would you rather be him or O' Pry / Barrett?

Lots of people would recognize this game of thrones actor, more so than opry/barret.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Ppl forget smv also includes money and status

Famous actors have insane status. Ofcourse they mog PSL-models like barrett or o'pry to oblivion. Not even close.
Right, but what I am saying is that if I had to choose between ultra good looks or just Chad or Chadlite level good looks, I'd choose the latter.

Never forget that life is about the journey, not the destination. Satisfaction is derived through tribulation. Men who have everything handed to them lack substance - and that substance is more than just surface deep. The lack of opportunities for character development will always be in their psyche.

Think of a kid who has a large inheritance. Same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Right, but what I am saying is that if I had to choose between ultra good looks or just Chad or Chadlite level good looks, I'd choose the latter.

Never forget that life is about the journey, not the destination. Satisfaction is derived through tribulation. Men who have everything handed to them lack substance - and that substance is more than just surface deep. The lack of opportunities for character development will always be in their psyche.

Think of a kid who has a large inheritance. Same thing.
What about the Theon Greyjoy guy I posted above? He is well-known, but not super-famous. Also clearly above average-looking.

What about the Theon Greyjoy guy I posted above? He is well-known, but not super-famous. Also clearly above average-looking.
Well put. However, I'd say he is 1 tier below Bale or Gosling in terms of looks, given that he has a major failo. Then again, I think he could find a way to mask his failo.

But still, it's a hard choice for me. I think the majority would go with being O' Pry or Barrett, but I'd hesitate.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275