Being dimorphic doesnt guarantee good looks.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Reminder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205, Mansnob and 2 others
What does dimorphic mean? Sorry I am a low iqcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, Mansnob, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
What does dimorphic mean? Sorry I am a low iqcel

Square jawline, protuding zygos, forward growth, square forehead, protuding browridges

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
forward growth

I wouldn't really say that forward growth is dimorphic feature, it is apparent for both genders and just makes face high class

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 3043
I wouldn't really say that forward growth is dimorphic feature, it is apparent for both genders and just makes face high class

false : depends on pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax, satoshisacuck and 2 others
I have always said that for getting pussy dimoprhism is way more important than aesthetics. So many incels are just normal looking guys who lack dimorphism, sure there’s a few ugly truecels, but in 2019 you can be incel with average or even above average aesethetics if you lack dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, IWantToMax, Angelrun and 2 others
Look at Khabib nurmagomedov. Huge zygo, huge brow ridge, good jaw, small forehead and still ugly.

Look at Khabib nurmagomedov. Huge zygo, huge brow ridge, good jaw, small forehead and still ugly.

he is not that bad : put him long hair, repair his ear and he is fine.

I have always said that for getting pussy dimoprhism is way more important than aesthetics. So many incels are just normal looking guys who lack dimorphism, sure there’s a few ugly truecels, but in 2019 you can be incel with average or even above average aesethetics if you lack dimorphism
Dimorphism with no aesthetics whatsoever just makes women afraid of you because you're an ugly ogre that can easily rape them. Men will be friendly to you and respect you out of fear so thats a plus.

If you want to truly slay you need both D and A to be above average. Or at the very least one bein average and the other way above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 2846
Not true, Only a major flaw can make you ugly at that point.

Aesthetics>dimorphism

Sure, you need a good jaw to slay but
he is not that bad : put him long hair, repair his ear and he is fine.
True maybe the hair is putting me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Reminder that mike tyson got cucked by brad pitt.

You need aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Effortless
Aesthetics>dimorphism

Sure, you need a good jaw to slay but

True maybe the hair is putting me off
I completely disagree, there are very few ugly men on this site who I’ve seen, however there are loads of incels who are just normal looking guys without dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
He is the type of guy people find "ugly" but girls wanna fuck when ovulating lol.

• +1
I completely disagree, there are very few ugly men on this site who I’ve seen, however there are loads of incels who are just normal looking guys without dimorphism.

i have both and still ugly

I would need to see who you’re talking about before I comment

Dimorphic features on their own aren't good enough. You need a mix of androgenous and androgynous features. For example, wide square chin, prominent zygos, prominent brow ridge (androgenous) with small narrow nose, full lips and v good soft, glowing skin (androgynous)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 656, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Reminder.
Ok
Dimorphic features on their own aren't good enough. You need a mix of androgenous and androgynous features. For example, wide square chin, prominent zygos, prominent brow ridge (androgenous) with small narrow nose, full lips and v good soft, glowing skin (androgynous)
Cope
He is the type of guy people find "ugly" but girls wanna fuck when ovulating lol.
Literally. Foids ovulating just fuck whatever they find tbh

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and randomguy1235
I would need to see who you’re talking about before I comment
Me for example? Im not and ugly guy by any means, I simply lack dimorphism and masculinity and am incel (or semi-incel I suppose) as a result of this. Have a small chin, skinny neck only dimorphic trait I have is my brow ridge. And male models aren’t generally guys who lack dimorphism even guys like Chico are actually very masculine when compared to the average guy, has a huge skull and is very tall with a decent frame.

Me for example? Im not and ugly guy by any means, I simply lack dimorphism and masculinity and am incel (or semi-incel I suppose) as a result of this. Have a small chin, skinny neck only dimorphic trait I have is my brow ridge. And male models aren’t generally guys who lack dimorphism even guys like Chico are actually very masculine when compared to the average guy, has a huge skull and is very tall with a decent frame.
I would need to see a pic of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

when you mean brow ridge, you mean proeminent or only low set ?
I would need to see a pic of you.

you've seen me bro, i have a mix of D and A, and ugly at 30/100 bf

when you mean brow ridge, you mean proeminent or only low set ?

you've seen me bro, i have a mix of D and A, and ugly at 30/100 bf
Im not talking to you. I was talking to @DoctorLooksmax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Im not talking to you. I was talking to @DoctorLooksmax

I mean, even a mix of D and A is not the key of success. The success is in harmony that can't be described imo.

I mean, even a mix of D and A is not the key of success. The success is in harmony that can't be described imo.
Harmony falls under aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
True. It really comes down the face itself. I feel like 60% A and 40% D is a good mix but I’m just pulling that number out of my ass so don’t take it too seriously.

1cf0411e 35c8 4a6f 9f42 deb0c420077c
ATp6nwR

dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and randomguy1235
Bullshit. Foids lust after masculine men. You dont find tjem attractive but foids do

• +1
Maybe not but it is hard to fail if you have it.

Square jawline, protuding zygos, forward growth, square forehead, protuding browridges
forward growth is not a sexual dimorphism but just a feature attractive in both genders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and randomguy1235
Proportions > Dimorphic features typically.

Retardeds here are making a shit correlation again like always make, dimorphism means aesthetic too

Images 12

See how the eyes, mouth, coloration and nose changes, when people say about dimorphism are thinking in big bones, but put a cuck eye tier in the DOM image and you see how he lost all his appeal and intimidating looking.

true you need harmony and balanced face. Preetyboys and highclass dudes slay jb's the most.

Retardeds here are making a shit correlation again like always make, dimorphism means aesthetic too

View attachment 130402

See how the eyes, mouth, coloration and nose changes, when people say about dimorphism are thinking in big bones, but put a cuck eye tier in the DOM image and you see how he lost all his appeal and intimidating looking.
He said it doesn't guaruntee good looks, not that it doesn't at all lol