Being ginger is worse than being ethnic

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
I'm talking about this phenotype
Gingershavesouls

Max MacAskill

This pheno usually comes with: high subhuman hairline making them look like they are balding in their teens while in reality its just a shit hairline, shitty low t patchy ginger beard making it impossible for them to beardmaxx without it looking comical (red hair and red beard hair combination looks subhuman as well), subhuman freckles, no eyebrows, and many other things. Also negative stereotypes associated with being ginger.

There is a reason gingers are made fun of everywhere. Just look at these subhumans. Ethnics can cope in many ways such as arrange marriage maxxing or whitemaxxing (gingers cant even do that because they are already white jfl), gingers cant do anything, they are white but they are too ugly to get any jbw advantage (you need a certain looks threshold to benefit from it).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, madmax, Arkantos and 11 others
View attachment 112964

View attachment 112961

This pheno usually comes with: high subhuman hairline making them look like they are balding in their teens while in reality its just a shit hairline, shitty low t patchy ginger beard making it impossible for them to beardmaxx without it looking comical (red hair and red beard hair combination looks subhuman as well), subhuman freckles, no eyebrows, and many other things. Also negative stereotypes associated with being ginger.

There is a reason gingers are made fun of everywhere. Just look at these subhumans. Ethnics can cope in many ways such as arrange marriage maxxing or whitemaxxing (gingers cant even do that because they are already white jfl), gingers cant do anything, they are white but they are too ugly to get any jbw advantage (you need a certain looks threshold to benefit from it).
Dont forget most are bloated and short

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
ethnikk cope

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Lelek
shitskin ethnic cope

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Am I the only redhead on this forum?

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043

I sent this to my oneitis and she said I have no soul and should KMS

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2810
Its over
Screenshot 15

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Maybe noodle whores would like it ?

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 3043
over for ginger niggas
spam f to pay respect
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
ff

red hair is the most beautiful in the world. I wish I had a beautiful red haired girlfriend. I wish I had bright red hair instead of my dark brown shit hair. I don't care what anyone says. red heads are the best looking.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
red hair is the most beautiful in the world. I wish I had a beautiful red haired girlfriend. I wish I had bright red hair instead of my dark brown shit hair. I don't care what anyone says. red heads are the best looking. .
but not for guys

being a shitskin ethnikk pales in comparison to being white (ginger)

why is everyone coping here

• JFL
Just dont be ugly. If ugly, theres no chance given to you from the beginning.
Accept the fate. So much peaceful.

Would I even by considered a ginger? My hair darkened with age and is still getting progressively dark. I do have freckles but they seem to be blending with my skin as I age. The only hint of red in my hair is when the sun shines on it, you can see a red glow.

View attachment 113004

Would I even by considered a ginger? My hair darkened with age and is still getting progressively dark. I do have freckles but they seem to be blending with my skin as I age. The only hint of red in my hair is when the sun shines on it, you can see a red glow.
mirin the forward growth

mirin the forward growth
I'm still ugly with that forward growth. What's the use of it, if my face doesn't even have a hint of symmetry from the front?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its ova buddy booyos

View attachment 112964

View attachment 112961

all gingers should dye their hair and eyebrows black.
as regards hiding freckles they can whitemax with hydroquinone.
(or use fake tanning creams / foundations)

• +1
A25F2953 5BCC 4432 A566 5C5493890D7D

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, lookismfugee, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
One of my few friends (i don't have many of them) is ginger and He's chubby but He's fashion maxing and socialmaxing hard. He's quite tall around 6'-6'1 and he can get some foid attention

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
View attachment 113004

Shave the shit chin patch

Shave the shit chin patch
This is me clean shaven. It must be the lighting or the quality of my Chinese phone camera.

This is me clean shaven. It must be the lighting or the quality of my Chinese phone camera.
Lmao I didn’t zoom in bro I though the black think was a chin patch, my bad bro looking good

Why is it that ginger guys almost always look ugly while ginger girls can be pretty hot?

Also i have met a middle eastern ginger once in my life. Not only Nordic people can be gingers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
he mogs :

Why is it that ginger guys almost always look ugly while ginger girls can be pretty hot?

Also i have met a middle eastern ginger once in my life. Not only Nordic people can be gingers
true ginger girls are hot most of the time.
I've heard a theory about that, of ME gingers :
make an arab from maghreb breed a white woman, and most of the time you'll have ginger.
I know quite a good number of people who are like that.

true ginger girls are hot most of the time.
I've heard a theory about that, of ME gingers :
make an arab from maghreb breed a white woman, and most of the time you'll have ginger.
I know quite a good number of people who are like that.

How can a dark-haired Arab get a ginger child with a white woman? Even if the girl he makes a child with is ginger herself the child will probably have brown hair.

• Hmm...
View attachment 113004

I dont even consider myself as ginger

How can a dark-haired Arab get a ginger child with a white woman? Even if the girl he makes a child with is ginger herself the child will probably have brown hair.

i swear i don't know, but the arab guy has curly hair. I know two arabs parents who get married with white woman and all their kids are red haired.
It's kind of odd imo, i don't understand how.

i swear i don't know, but the arab guy has curly hair. I know two arabs parents who get married with white woman and all their kids are red haired.
It's kind of odd imo, i don't understand how.
The only possible way might be if the arab is North African and has some Celtic, Roman and Iberian ancestry from a long time ago. And the white girl also has ginger ancestors.

Or he might be cucked, but if the kids facially look slightly arab i dont think that is what happened. Also ginger are not attractive to women so the likelyhood of them cheating on them with a ginger guy is extremely low aswell

• JFL
View attachment 113004

fucking chad

Most gingers are also tall though so that makes up for it

• Hmm...
Looks EXTREMELY subuman on xy chromosome human, but EXTREMELY hot on xx chromosome human, Evidence type A :
sadie-w-1528062024.jpg
(not pedo she 17 and im 17 too)

gingers can still get laid with asian girls who want to be white. Asian girls worship the white pheno, doesn't matter if their butt ugly, their main goal is to fk their way up the race ladder. Try being a curry, you are literally at the bottom of the dating totem pole, you gotta work twice as hard as the rest of the dudes to get noticed. No wonder most curries aim to become doctors or engineers, they know deep inside that it's the only way they can secure some arranged marriage vag.