Being honest here.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Whenever I see an ugly man in cues in places that seems to have no girlfriend, I let the ugly man past first because he is may be going through shit in this lookism society.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Whenever I see an ugly man in cues in places that seems to have no girlfriend, I let the ugly man past first because he is may be going through shit in this lookism society.

beta mentality tbh

I don’t like ugly men tbh. This fucking site has made me Lookist
It’s. just one feature. Nct is so subhuman I automatically feel pissed of looking at someone with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It’s. just one feature. Nct is so subhuman I automatically feel pissed of looking at someone with it.
We need to be understanding here, man. Ugly men and even average men go through hell.

This site didn't make you Lookist it just awakened it, all Humans are naturally lookists but most people don't realise it or don't want to realise it.

That's why infants being too small and devoid of ego start crying when they see a Subhuman, they are naturally repulsed by ugly people as are we.

Soxiet
This site didn't make you Lookist it just awakened it, all Humans are naturally lookists but most people don't realise it or don't want to realise it.

That's why infants being too small and devoid of ego start crying when they see a Subhuman, they are naturally repulsed by ugly people as are we.
Society is doomed.

Indeed. Humanity was a mistake.

Roping Subhuman