being indian is better than being easturn european

is it possible to get lower IQ than this?
oldcell its 2019 not 1989

Ask your typical westerner whats his opinions about Poland or Balkan people
Then ask him what he think about your typical Indian who works as online - phone support

8 out of 10 would have more negative feeling about Poland- Balkan people

U talk shit cope out of your ass

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Then ask him what he think about your typical Indian who works as online - phone support

That is because of virtue signalling. Hypocrite westerners are scared to death to talk shit about colored people IRL, because they would get labelled racist then. But if they bash Eastern Europeans they won't get called racist, maybe xenophobe, but it isn't as bad, so they feel free to do it.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Marsiere214

U talk shit cope out of your ass

legit, balkans have the worst reputation here. i think becasue most of the indian immigrants at least have money and put into the community

balkans are just a burdon on all societies they go into, you get a few hardworking fruit packers or car washers but most come to the uk to cheat the system, they dont intigrate into the community and clump together like bacteria. they only spend their money at polish corner shops or poundland etc. cant even speak english in most cases and walk with their soles facing outwards like primitive cavemen

its no wonder all the women are gold digging whores, they come from poverty where they can only afford beans a rice and live in a home with 4 generations of family.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
india have accepted their inferiority and created a niche bollywood knock off, where indians can become legit icons and celebs in their pheno

easturn euros have the worst perception all around europe, they are considered rats, parasites and leeches. they literally casued brexit becasue hordes of them were coming here and crying for accomedation

there are no easturn europeons in hollywood (even though north atlantid pheno is thriving in the balkans due to genetic recoms :lul:)

i think indians have a better reputation, i would assume an indian would talk down to a romanian although personally they both can be thrown in the mincer
bruh get back to fixing my computer i.t guy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
He's average looking in all honesty. it's just that he really doesn't give a fuck about his looks and doesn't really take care of himself.
He's already married with kids. He's also a millionaire and has worldwide fame. He doesn't have a reason to care about his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
He's already married with kids. He's also a millionaire and has worldwide fame. He doesn't have a reason to care about his looks.

True.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
we`re literal shit, at least you`re a lifeform
2A215997 3DE2 4B87 B31B A6916E53069B

XD

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Hated subhuman
there is 1 problem with you.
you judge the whole country based on immigrants.

jfl comparing an average white ee person living in home country, just poorer becaused being cucked by allies vs person who shits on a street with a dark skin

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1464
Its not..
He is mogged hard by Czech singer Vojtech Dyk in all aspects for exmaple
Wait you are trying to say Miroslav Cech is mogged by this dude?

LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over and Deleted member 2486
Wait you are trying to say Miroslav Cech is mogged by this dude? View attachment 134285

Well not at cheryrpicked photos because Miro has stornger features
But other dude is taller, better pheno, and more appeal and may looks better at motion
sure Miro mogs at photos no doubt

Attachments

• vojtech-dyk.jpg
    vojtech-dyk.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 49
almost forgot about this thread jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
It is also discussed here in Poland that a lot of trash drunk uneducated worms are migrating to Denmark/Ger/Uk/Netherlands and they destroy imagine of whole nation.

But tbh all that matters if how good looking you are, not where you from. Do you think people would discriminate Salludon because he's Paki? Or some polish 7/10 looking guy because he's a polack? I guarantee not unless his behavior is out of place.

Same about Indians, Chadpreet 175cm+ will never be looked down at.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
It is also discussed here in Poland that a lot of trash drunk uneducated worms are migrating to Denmark/Ger/Uk/Netherlands and they destroy imagine of whole nation.

But tbh all that matters if how good looking you are, not where you from. Do you think people would discriminate Salludon because he's Paki? Or some polish 7/10 looking guy because he's a polack? I guarantee not unless his behavior is out of place.

Same about Indians, Chadpreet 175cm+ will never be looked down at.

dude u are completely wrong i am sorry
Yeah they will discriminate him at west, do tinder experiment with salludon, who is 7+ PSL and a 5/10 white dude
Dont rope yourself after

tbh the EE people who come to the UK have shit tier reputation ngl, even the cool ones who don't make much trouble are hated

• +1
Yeah they will discriminate him at west, do tinder experiment with salludon, who is 7+ PSL and a 5/10 white dude
Dont rope yourself after
"Do a tinder experiment" and I already know you are low IQ. Salludon meets universal beauty standards he will always be good looking and DOM and no one will tell him "eww ethnic trash". 5/10 white dude is boneless bloated cuck according to my observations. JFL at some kids here.

Doesn't matter where you from, all that matters in life is if you are good looking. Even Indians can be respected and lusted after.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and oldcell
Yeah bro

Attachments

• IMG_2019-07-28_10-38-59.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-28_10-38-59.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
"Do a tinder experiment" and I already know you are low IQ. Salludon meets universal beauty standards he will always be good looking and DOM and no one will tell him "eww ethnic trash". 5/10 white dude is boneless bloated cuck according to my observations. JFL at some kids here.

Doesn't matter where you from, all that matters in life is if you are good looking. Even Indians can be respected and lusted after.
U live at mars
Also, i never saw such a coping
IT was confirmed at PSL sphere many times, that race pill is up there
ITs 100 percent sure that u dont have good phenotype and are coping this way
"5/10 white guys is boneless bloated cuck".. and what? even if u are truth, it doesnt deny the facts i stated
Western females would chose someone of their pheno, if there is not a big looks difference
they would date 5.5 white rather than 7/10 form Pakistan, most of them, hidden racism is there
I dont want ot claim ethnics canot be slayers,for exmaple i think turks are best looking people , but they looks kinda white too
Ethics can be slayers, but looks requirements are much higher on them to compete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
JFL, he is hating on EE when EE is the last place in Europe trying to limit hypergamy somehow and I've had not so good looking friends there get married as you rot in your basement.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
U live at mars
Also, i never saw such a coping
IT was confirmed at PSL sphere many times, that race pill is up there
ITs 100 percent sure that u dont have good phenotype and are coping this way
"5/10 white guys is boneless bloated cuck".. and what? even if u are truth, it doesnt deny the facts i stated
Western females would chose someone of their pheno, if there is not a big looks difference
they would date 5.5 white rather than 7/10 form Pakistan, most of them, hidden racism is there
I dont want ot claim ethnics canot be slayers,for exmaple i think turks are best looking people , but they looks kinda white too
Ethics can be slayers, but looks requirements are much higher on them to compete
I dont deny racepill but if you compare 5/10 to objective 8/10 +/- then conclusion is simple.

My phenotype doesn't matter I am white and destined for a shotgun to the head with my current face since birth.

M-M-M-M-MUH TIINNDEER :feelsuhh::lul: Tinder is ultimate judge of reality.

Yes looks requirements are higher on ethnics but I dont believe Salludon gets mogged by 5/10 white guy. JFL.

Miro Cech is 6 max, nothing like what women find sexually desirable. Too boyish and ee looking

• +1
Hindu shitskin cope

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Over and Deleted member 3043
I would also agree. but I also agree that being Indian is better than being any other race or ethnicity. because of ideal coloring potential
but thats if you get lucky if it was a random chance
View attachment 113339

im sure this eastern european individual would rather be indian
yes he would

I would also agree. but I also agree that being Indian is better than being any other race or ethnicity. because of ideal coloring potential
but thats if you get lucky if it was a random chance

yes he would

legit, zyzz was probably his idol

also jfc at DL, guy is a mentally ill narc whose best days are well and true behind him

why? the balkan starts to creep up on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
pod plz come back I'm ur biggest fan and recycled all of ur threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
there are no easturn europeons in hollywood (even though north atlantid pheno is thriving in the balkans due to genetic recoms :lul:)

i think indians have a better reputation, i would assume an indian would talk down to a romanian although personally they both can be thrown in the mincer

Sebastian Stan is from Romania and mogs you and every curry to the moon and back, cope you street shitter

Dont rope yourself after

he got hundreds of likes within 24 hrs in the uk, not sure if 5/10 guys get results like that :forcedsmile:

Water is wet

Slavic are biggest incels at general, but only east slavs and partially balkans

Western slavs looks good many chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3043
Shut the fuck up, whole europe is miring eastern europe. Slovakia > netherlands
Only for foids. For every country where the women are stereotyped to be attractive, the men are stereotyped to be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
most people dont know how eastern europeans look like in america. youre either white or youre not.
Yeah, in America. OP must be a euro.

• +1
You come here claiming to be good looking yet refuse to show any pictures at all. The only thing you're doing is hating on other and making racist comments about Eastern Europeans. I really don't get you, did one polish dude steal your job? Did some Bulgarian giga ogre fuck your mom or some other shit? There are literally ugly people everywhere in the world yet you keep hating on EE. At least if your hate was backed up by some solid arguments and proof.
Why are you seething so hard? Don't cry about OP being racist when all he was doing was pointing out stereotypes.

• +1