Being introvert is more nightmare death than balding or flat maxilla

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Serious post guys

i saw so fucking many guys with bald heads or zero forward growth etc. but they have some decent looking girls because they are extroverts and woman are extroverts by nature (most of them)

im not totally asociali i go sometimes to concert or club but when it comes to talk to girl or approach her i sometimes got feeling that im "scary" ? in my head lot of things like "what if she rejects me , what should i tell her etc" this is fucking ridiculous i like to talk with girls but making this fucking first step is so fucking challenge for me ...

In my country i can for sure get some girls on my looksmatch (5-6/10) , i dont fucking know what to do with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Lorsss, Demir and 1 other person
stimulants help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Death sentence for average males, for the rest its not that crucial

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
BTW

I think im not that good at rating people so tell me for example this girl 1-10 on scale ? (facially)
Personally for me she looks very nice and i "dont need more" , its just my personal taste

Attachments

• bnmbnmbn.png
    bnmbnmbn.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 83
  • khjkhj.png
    khjkhj.png
    190 KB · Views: 82
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, DidntRead and Pendejo
BTW

I think im not that good at rating people so tell me for example this girl 1-10 on scale ? (facially)
Personally for me she looks very nice and i "dont need more" , its just my personal taste

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and bassfreak
Cope
Face is everything

• +1
Reactions: spark, randomguy1235, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Shy chad > confident truecel

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, spark, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Introverted Chad still slays 100x more than an extroverted normie, let's not cope.

An average looking introvert will struggle though

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, rockndogs, randomguy1235 and 5 others
Introverted Chad still slays 100x more than an extroverted normie, let's not cope.

An average looking introvert will struggle though
This. Be chad or death.

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
so by ur judge she's below my looks match or on same lvl ? or im maybe below fucking 4 ffs and cant even get girl like her (sory for hair i just woke up) , im bloated now because im not gymcelling now but coming back soon

Attachments

• IMG_20190712_093333.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
so by ur judge she's below my looks match or on same lvl ? or im maybe below fucking 4 ffs and cant even get girl like her (sory for hair i just woke up) , im bloated now because im not gymcelling now but coming back soon
She is below your looks match

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
lol u look good bro

anyway in my opinion a recessed maxilla is one of the biggest death sentences for males, maybe even worse than balding in some cases cuz it can't be easily fixed like a recessed lower third can

cope if being an extrovert worked then why doesn't pua/game work.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
True, being high inhib and introverted is a death sentence. completely overshadows your attractiveness / height unless you are chad.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Sure be extroverted and beta orbit for muh female companionship jfl

worst thread ive seen in a long time, ngl
True, being high inhib and introverted is a death sentence. completely overshadows your attractiveness / height unless you are chad.
nope, introverts even high normie level get approached by people. you are likely an ugly introvert, which is giga over

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
nope, introverts even high normie level get approached by people. you are likely an ugly introvert, which is giga over

whatever helps you cope man. I've been approached before, i'm 6'6 with at least a normie face.

i'm just telling you that being introverted / shy / high-inhib is a huge set back. you don't think half the people are here because they are non-NT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
whatever helps you cope man. I've been approached before, i'm 6'6 with at least a normie face.

i'm just telling you that being introverted / shy / high-inhib is a huge set back. you don't think half the people are here because they are non-NT
doubt ur normie tier, likely ugly as fuck. GL people get approached by women all the time, even if they are aspie AF. Also 6'6 is a falio height. if u are a virgin right now, while being an introvert, u are ugly. thats it. if ur not one, then ur not.

i still used to get approached even though was introverted as fuck during puberty, but being more extroverted now helps i suppose

doubt ur normie tier, likely ugly as fuck. GL people get approached by women all the time, even if they are aspie AF. Also 6'6 is a falio height. if u are a virgin right now, while being an introvert, u are ugly. thats it. if ur not one, then ur not.
nowhere have i said i dont get approached and nowhere did i say i was a virgin lmao.

also coping 6'6 is god tier height

nowhere have i said i dont get approached and nowhere did i say i was a virgin lmao.

6'6 is disgusting brute tier. keep coping

ok stay mad manlet :feelskek:
not even short, but on the shorter side at like 6'0-6'1. Id prefer to be 6'3 as am ideal, and 6'4 as getting on the edge of too big. 6'6 is subhuman

with frame, without its lanklet, im 6"1 with good frame my half brother is like 6"4 with poor frame, cousins 6"5 with lanklet frames.

if they had better frames they would mog me but they dont.

above 6"0 frame is more important honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, randomguy1235, william and 1 other person
not even short, but on the shorter side at like 6'0-6'1. Id prefer to be 6'3 as am ideal, and 6'4 as getting on the edge of too big. 6'6 is subhuman

6'0 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

with frame, without its lanklet, im 6"1 with good frame my half brother is like 6"4 with poor frame, cousins 6"5 with lanklet frames.

if they had better frames they would mog me but they dont.

above 6"0 frame is more important honestly

this guy understands, if you have good frame with height you just mog.

6'0 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this guy understands, if you have good frame with height you just mog.
id rather be short than a lanky fuck like u, u have an ogre feature with likely a frame that doesn't match the height, its over for u x200

id rather be short than a lanky fuck like u, u have an ogre feature with likely a frame that doesn't match the height, its over for u x200

how can you actually be on a looksmax forum and think being tall is bad jfl. you have to imagine im a framelet and have an ogre face just so you can cope with not being tall

:lul:

how can you actually be on a looksmax forum and think being tall is bad jfl. you have to imagine im a framelet and have an ogre face just so you can cope with not being tall

:lul:
being tall is good, being deformed isn't;. Basic looks theory ngl..

being tall is good, being deformed isn't;. Basic looks theory ngl..
who even mentioned being deformed. you just said that being 6'6 was bad and had huge mental manlet gymnastics to justify it lmao

who even mentioned being deformed. you just said that being 6'6 was bad and had huge mental manlet gymnastics to justify it lmao
no gymnastics, 6'6 is freak tier that's it

I cant read this kind of cope right after waking up JFL JFL JFL

Can confirm, no women talk to me when I become more introverted.

BTW

She's very attractive

I wish there was such thing as introverted girls

BTW

look like my fat aunt serious

I am ultra extraverted and hyper 24/7 but I am non-NT and autistic as fvck with no sense of shame. It's worse for me, trust me.

Lookism.net came to this conclusion (can't tell if was majority, i think not, just a good amount of users).
That's why blackpill is exageration. Fruit of ugly men with no social skills.
The way you see world is the way you consume world. When i was eleven i loved religion discussions. So lots of themes were touched like poverty, famine, etc. I have anxiety, mixed with it i had constant thoughts which i couldn't avoid of poor beggars and their suffering, murders of kids, etc.
One year later and politics were my passion. Beggars weren't my problem, cuz w/ better knowledge of society i saw it wasn't that bad, we could reverse that with relative ease. But also came the knowledge of dictatoships, corruption, and even more of mass murders, etc. Not as disturbed (no more unavoidable disturbing thoughts) but still very negative world view.

Nowadays i just focus on self improving. Tho knowledge of blackpill is ER inducing to many, i could have a different interpretation of it. But the point is i am focusing on improving. So i just have no more disturbance, thanks God.

Blackpill is fruit of bad reactions from women and society in general due to the death package of bad looks and social skills, which in turn led to misinterpretations of looks and it's effects on life. Sure they make a life easier, but are they needed to live well? No. Not even needed to have a good love life.

BTW

0/10