My dad is a Lawyer tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Htobrother
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I've met pretty much everybody of every profession I could probably write a guide on which career is chad/incel.

For now though, corporate law is definitely chad because if you exhibit any incel traits whether physically or mentally you will get fucking ripped apart. Seriously, go to any top law firm the younger guys working there are all low inhib sociopathic chadlites at bare minimum.

High finance is similar.

The most incel field is definitely programming (I am in it). Medicine is also slightly incel-ish nowadays because of the influx of brown and asian people either in it or trying to get into it - not to mention people other than middle aged immigrant women don't really respect doctors as much as they used to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and 2 others
@Lawyer can you confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4430
@Lawyer can you confirm
giphy.gif

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Kingkellz
easier to achieve chaddom than become lawyer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Julius
No lawyer for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I've met pretty much everybody of every profession I could probably write a guide on which career is chad/incel.

For now though, corporate law is definitely chad because if you exhibit any incel traits whether physically or mentally you will get fucking ripped apart. Seriously, go to any top law firm the younger guys working there are all low inhib sociopathic chadlites at bare minimum.

High finance is similar.

The most incel field is definitely programming (I am in it). Medicine is also slightly incel-ish nowadays because of the influx of brown and asian people either in it or trying to get into it - not to mention people other than middle aged immigrant women don't really respect doctors as much as they used to.
Cope, you’ve been watching too much suits. Lawyers in real life are all overworked, stressed workaholic cels

>work 14 hour days
> be chad

One choice

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted and Deleted member 6873
shit thread rope

Cope, you’ve been watching too much suits. Lawyers in real life are all overworked, stressed workaholic cels

>work 14 hour days
> be chad

One choice
nah it takes genuine sociopaths to succeed in corporate law, legit see dark triad types every time I go near bay street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
nah it takes genuine sociopaths to succeed in corporate law, legit see dark triad types every time I go near bay street
whos that in avi :love:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Just be high iq and conscientious theory