BEING NICE IS IDEAL

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
What you need in order to succeed in this life is to standout from the rest. What stands out from the rest? Typically a Chad, right? Correct! But 99% of Chads are badboys, they fuck many bitches, ghost others, living the life of the typical fuckboy. But if you're a Chad with a nice personality, you're respectful you are nice you offer love and compassion..THIS IS when you become the ultimate human being. So Chad+Incel personality= THE ULTIMATE PILL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 616
nah I’ll stick to being a shit despicable human being, good looking or not

and in my experience it’s the nice people with heart of gold who don’t get anywhere in life apparently from “self fulfilment”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Rasputin and Deleted member 5258
lol being nice gets you no respect, you shouldn’t be a cunt but being a bit of a cunt is ideal. Women are attracted to psychopaths (ded srs) and men are scared to test any sort of man who is low inhib and intimidating.
nah I’ll stick to being a shit despicable human being, good looking or not

and in my experience it’s the nice people with heart of gold who don’t get anywhere in life apparently from “self fulfilment”
being a shit person will make you end up alone, it’s not good to be a cunt or too nice, but for real cunts have no real friends, you should just have self respect

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
What if I'm not Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 1464
lol being nice gets you no respect, you shouldn’t be a cunt but being a bit of a cunt is ideal. Women are attracted to psychopaths (ded srs) and men are scared to test any sort of man who is low inhib and intimidating.

being a shit person will make you end up alone, it’s not good to be a cunt or too nice, but for real cunts have no real friends, you should just have self respect
I am alone and have fake friends. This is the path life set out for me I just want to look better and slay. I’m fine with my own company

you dont need to be super nice to everyone (which indicates you have no backbone) or total ass to everyone (just an awful person)

be mostly a low inhib dude with idgaf attitude and give your TRUE respect and attention to those who truly earn it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, GrewWrong and turkproducer
you dont need to be super nice to everyone (which indicates you have no backbone) or total ass to everyone (just an awful person)

be mostly a low inhib dude with idgaf attitude and give your TRUE respect and attention to those who truly earn it
u are a nice guy tho 😵

• Woah
Reactions: nastynas
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
im memeing on internet,irl im very serious besides my circle, even among them i keep myself together actually
no like on our calls you seem nice and kind hearted

u don’t seem like a high inhib pussy tho, don’t get it mixed up lol

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
no like on our calls you seem nice and kind hearted

u don’t seem like a high inhib pussy tho, don’t get it mixed up lol
bc you warm my heart with ur cute voice 😋😋😚😚

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You need to be in between

Asshole from time to time and nice in general

Be mysterious badboy gentleman

For example:
Girl: ohhh nice jacket
Guy: also you got a nice shirt that defines your body and makes you look warm with it

Or if it’s a guy
Guy: hey man your shoes sucks
You: did I ask about your shitty opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
damn bro personality is everything i guess im incel because im not nice enuff :feelswhy: whatever will i do now :feelswah: