Nt low inhib is everything

coca cola IQ post

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Still don't understand
neu·ro·typ·i·calDictionary result for neurotypical
/ˌn(y)o͝orōˈtipikəl/
adjective

1. not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Mansnob
chads dont have mental health
Nah I’m talking about being able to withstand hardships. Females are attracted to guys who don’t give up or act like a chicken with their head cut off in difficult situations. Like for example when a car breaks down. Don’t complain and whine about it. Instead take charge and take action to fix it. That’s why most people who go on here are depressedz it’s cuz they ain’t taking charge. They have all the info and all they gotta do is apply it. But they won’t cuz they are weak minded and don’t have the mental capacity to do it for long periods of times. Hahahah rant

• +1
name me 2 people that are psl 7 on forums like these and slay
Nah I’m talking about being able to withstand hardships. Females are attracted to guys who don’t give up or act like a chicken with their head cut off in difficult situations. Like for example when a car breaks down. Don’t complain and whine about it. Instead take charge and take action to fix it. That’s why most people who go on here are depressedz it’s cuz they ain’t taking charge. They have all the info and all they gotta do is apply it. But they won’t cuz they are weak minded and don’t have the mental capacity to do it for long periods of times. Hahahah rant
yup be competent

• +1
Reactions: Phad
name me 2 people that are psl 7 on forums like these and slay

yup be competent
Nibbas constantly looksmaxing and doesn’t give a shit about what people and zyzz reincarnate who’s gymmaxxing and is def slaying with his frame. Also ratings don’t matter, it’s a bunch of guys sucking each other’s left nut for a dopamine rush.

• +1
Also ratings don’t matter, it’s a bunch of guys sucking each other’s left nut for a dopamine rush
my third eye has been opened to this holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Cope, looks > NT.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Nibbas constantly looksmaxing and doesn’t give a shit about what people and zyzz reincarnate who’s gymmaxxing and is def slaying with his frame. Also ratings don’t matter, it’s a bunch of guys sucking each other’s left nut for a dopamine rush.
they both aren't 7 psl, but that doesn't matter anyway. Literally be psl 4+ and sociable, thats all u need. All these autistic statistics and tinder experiments brainwashed people into thinking that they need to be a white Chad to be succesful with women

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and HailToTheKing
they both aren't 7 psl, but that doesn't matter anyway. Literally be psl 4+ and sociable, thats all u need. All these autistic statistics and tinder experiments brainwashed people into thinking that they need to be a white Chad to be succesful with women
I remember some ugly fuckwad on youtube posting how his life was affected based on the fact that he was ugly, still had more lays than this entire forum combined i mean the guy was just awful looking, his name was never give up or something like that

I remember some ugly fuckwad on youtube posting how his life was affected based on the fact that he was ugly, still had more lays than this entire forum combined i mean the guy was just awful looking, his name was never give up or something like that
The quote about missing 100% of the shots u don’t take is very true

Being NT is vital to social and sexual success. Life never began for autists. :feelsrope: