Being over 6'2 is a death sentence

Zuckerburg could literally buy a 20 billion dollar island with 50 beautiful houses on it...literally his own tropical island

SOLELY dedicated to JB sex..

And give a 20m/year payroll to 100 attractive JB’s (who would gladly take the money) to take turns in rotation sucking him off and fucking him..and living on the island eating, drinking and ordering whatever they want...

People with that much money could be umoggable if they wanted to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
Zuckerburg could literally buy a 20 billion dollar island with 50 beautiful houses on it...literally his own tropical island

And give a 20m/year payroll to 100 attractive JB’s (who would gladly take the money) to take turns in rotation sucking him off and fucking him..and living on the island eating, drinking and ordering whatever they want...

BASED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Adriana Lima Marko Jaric

I think you're right op
Lima clearly was attarcted to his top tier ipd and general top tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 2581
So bad he doesn’t look human srs.
Well, appreantly lima finds cyclops who are 6'7 attatctive.
Won't be surprised if alot of women will fine him attractive as well.

Well, appreantly lima finds cyclops who are 6'7 attatctive.
Won't be surprised if alot of women will fine him attractive as well.
She was attracted to his money and status tho...?
His height and face both are disgusting

She was attracted to his money and status tho...?
His height and face both are disgusting
What money and status?
Her bet worth is around 10 times his
Abs she is one of the most famous models to walk this Earth, whilw he isn't that great of a basketball player, so she status mogs him as well.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

just lol at people ITT at money coping

transcational sex = irrelevant. you want unconditional sexual validation and money can't buy that. you can't buy people to be truly attracted to you

attracting high psl women without money and status is the ultimate validation for your DNA

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 2933

transcational sex = irrelevant. you want unconditional sexual validation and money can't buy that. you can't buy people to be truly attracted to you

attracting high psl women without money and status is the ultimate validation for your DNA
Everything is a transaction once you pass middle school

true but it's a pretty good cope ngl

Everything is a transaction once you pass middle school
yeah but the point is when money and status is not involved its closer to the real thing

If rather be 6'0 - 6'2 than 6'3+. But really I'd rather be 6'6 than be the 5'10 like I am now.

I have excellent frame and i am going to make a thread about it soon i don't run my mouth like that i am gonna back it up
pfft unless you got a frame like @cocainecowboy your are talking shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Good thread, height is useless.

dr at 6'8 mogging all the 6'3 manlets like me

yeah, right....

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’m 6’4/6’5 and have zero problems

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I do think there are some draw backs to having excessive height, way more in fact than what the autists here would admit but to write that it's a death sentence, especially already starting at 6'3 is silly. 6'3 is likely still better than 6'0 in overall life satisfaction. 6'5 is better than your average 5'9 subhuman.

I do think there are some draw backs to having excessive height, way more in fact than what the autists here would admit but to write that it's a death sentence, especially already starting at 6'3 is silly. 6'3 is likely still better than 6'0 in overall life satisfaction. 6'5 is better than your average 5'9 subhuman.
No.being 6 ft 1/2 is the best height.
nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
@ OP

You live in a shithole.

I live in a prosperous country and therefore as a 6'1 man boost myself up to 6'3.5 to become more attractive. Height is relative to an extent.

nothing more
You were just bitching about wanting to be 6'2 no? You made a thread about it a couple of days back.

brutal, time to cut my legs

You were just bitching about wanting to be 6'2 no? You made a thread about it a couple of days back.
145FC701 5F42 4C5B B060 3793A98FB60A

Of couse 6 ft 2 is better...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you're saying that because that's your height please stop 6'4 is way better than 6'1
I was joking brah.But Seriously.I dont want to be 6 ft 4.
6 ft2 Is ideal for me.You are a tall man.But not too tall.6 ft 4 is too tall for me

I was joking brah.But Seriously.I dont want to be 6 ft 4.
6 ft2 Is ideal for me.You are a tall man.But not too tall.6 ft 4 is too tall for me
oh ok
6'1 is a good height though okay thats Keanu Reeves height, don't go for Limb lengthening bro dont do that dont

• JFL
oh ok
6'1 is a good height though okay thats Keanu Reeves height, don't go for Limb lengthening bro dont do that dont
Limb lengthening is perfrectly safe if you're rich.

oh ok
Im not 6 ft 1😂
Im 6 ft 1/2😂
Also keanus height is 6 ft 3/4 according to celbeheights so hes a little taller than me
Dont worry about limb lengenthing😂
I like my height
No way bra😂
Do you wanna chill for months in a wheelchair? And then recover for months again

Im not 6 ft 1😂
Im 6 ft 1/2😂
Also keanus height is 6 ft 3/4 according to celbeheights so hes a little taller than me
Dont worry about limb lengenthing😂
I like my height

No way bra😂
Do you wanna chill for months in a wheelchair? And then recover for months again

Come on guys I was being ironic
but yeah I got your point

• +1
nothing more
Not really. For athleticism/strength 6'1-6'2 is likely better. For dating it is definitely better. For modeling it is also slightly better.

Not really. For athleticism/strength 6'1-6'2 is likely better. For dating it is definitely better. For modeling it is also slightly better.
Lol there is no difference between 6 ft 1/2 and 6 ft 1 its bassically the same

ideal height is from 6 to 6'2. All the best looking man's heights are in that range. Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, etc..

Anything over than that, besides all the health problems that it causes, will get people to make fun of you as it doesn't look normal in a bad way,

It comes with shitty back problems, terrible neck posture and kissing girls just won't work unless they are 6ft. But who would want to touch a 6ft girl?

Heightcels must try to make themselves look shorter either by walking barefoot or cutting their legs
Health, ok its bad. Bit it still makes you morwe masculine and she feels protected

According to me best heights are:
1) 6'2
2) 6'1
3) 6'3
4) 6'4
5) 6'0
6) 6'5
7) 5'11
8) 6'6
9) 6'7
10) 5'10

extreme cope levels detected. and you know it yourself even :lul:
She’s turkish, and she mogs your past slays to death easily. How can you say shitskin hindu cope when they are not even curry? lol