Being over 6'3 is plus 2 psl

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I currently have a subpar face but i am 6'4 barefoot (6'5 with shoes) and 6 psl women approach me at first i didn't believe it as i am blackpilled but i noticed that being really tall adds 2 psl it literally saved me from being a trucel i want to know your opinions boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector, Deleted member 275 and 8 others
Bullshit, u must have a 4,5/10 face or more

@SirGey @Pietrosiek @Dogs @buflek @Enigmatic93

Tenor 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Eduardo DOV, National Rodgerism and 9 others
I have definitely seen subhuman tallfags with cute gfs, not saying you will be slayer but you can atleast ascend

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Truecel14, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Height shouldn't even count in PSL ratings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alvik, shimada, vHenri and 1 other person
I have definitely seen subhuman tallfags with cute gfs, not saying you will be slayer but you can atleast ascend
Hhhh yap seen other tall Subhumans pull it off that's why i was wondering

Man i am telling the truth i know that i am facially unattractive but 5.5 and 6 psl women approached before
mate i'm 6'7" and before i lost 40kgs pure lard i would be considered 2-3 psl facially on this forum and legit 7 psl stacy approached me and followed me around all day like a dog. no one is going to believe me, but i dont care about proving it. im just saying i know what ur talkign about

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, TylerDurden, Pendejo and 4 others
Height shouldn't even count in PSL ratings
I agree but height itself got me above average chicks
mate i'm 6'7" and before i lost 40kgs pure lard i would be considered 2-3 psl facially on this forum and legit 7 psl stacy approached me and followed me around all day like a dog. no one is going to believe me, but i dont care about proving it. im just saying i know what ur talkign about
I believe you man there was one 7.5 psl who was interested i was like wtf xD

I currently have a subpar face but i am 6'4 barefoot (6'5 with shoes) and 6 psl women approach me at first i didn't believe it as i am blackpilled but i noticed that being really tall adds 2 psl it literally saved me from being a trucel i want to know your opinions boyos
some people will deny it but nah, you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You’re probably just not as ugly as you think. Ask FaceandLMS. He’s 6’3 and ugly but gets no girls, same with lots of other tallcels on here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2745
life must be good being tall/white and gling.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You’re probably just not as ugly as you think. Ask FaceandLMS. He’s 6’3 and ugly but gets no girls, same with lots of other tallcels on here
Like it varies man with short hair and facial hair i look ugly but when i clean shave and grow out my hair i barely scratch 4.5 psl
life must be good being tall/white and gling.
Ain't even White i am north african

Hhhh yap seen other tall Subhumans pull it off that's why i was wondering

However there is another trope where tallfags think they get a girl cause they think are gl

I've told two guys who were 6'2 that " Man your gf is pretty for the face you have "

And they immediately said " Whats that suppose to mean, do you think Im ugly? "

This was before I was blackpilled, but I was thinking to myself " Well it's a compliment it means you have good game, why are you offended? "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Like it varies man with short hair and facial hair i look ugly but when i clean shave and grow out my hair i barely scratch 4.5 psl

Ain't even White i am north african
4.5 PSL is above average on here. Also it's not really surprising given that you're African lol

This is because even black pilled fools want to deny what they dont have

Height doesnt matter ( Manlet )
Eye color doesnt matter ( Brown eyes )
Nose doesnt matter ( Big nose )
Race doesnt matter ( Non- White )

• +1
Reactions: swedecel, toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
However there is another trope where tallfags think they get a girl cause they think are gl

I've told two guys who were 6'2 that " Man your gf is pretty for the face you have "

And they immediately said " Whats that suppose to mean, do you think Im ugly? "

This was before I was blackpilled, but I was thinking to myself " Well it's a compliment it means you have good game, why are you offended? "
Hhhh btw i slowly got blackpilled cause at the back of my mind growing up i always knew i wasn't gl but after puberty hit and i gained 6 inches chicks started approaching and i remember wondering why the fuck they're approaching me and then one thing Led to an other
U have autism then

Do the same with a 3/10 face then.
I think it might work lol seen truly ugly framecel mfs with decent gfs

I can remember one incident that confirmed height pill without shadow of a doubt

One day at gym I saw a super tall 6'6 guy who was built like a piece of string, had no forward growth, recessed chin, bug eyes, pals skin, wore glasses, had long grey hair ( looked like a mop ) even tho he was young, with a cute gf following him

This dude legit looked like a human rat, guaranteed truecel if he was sub 6'
Oh one more heightpill, there was this Stacylite at gym dating this dude who was easily PSL4 if not lower ( she showed me her instagram )

She claimed he cheated on her multiple times, and treated her like shit

I was like damn, how this ugly mofo get so much ass? One day he came in gym, 6'4 tall of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I can remember one incident that confirmed height pill without shadow of a doubt

One day at gym I saw a super tall 6'6 guy who was built like a piece of string, had no forward growth, recessed chin, bug eyes, pals skin, wore glasses, had long grey hair ( looked like a mop ) even tho he was young, with a cute gf following him

Oh one more heightpill, there was this Stacylite at gym dating this dude who was easily PSL4 if not lower ( she showed me her instagram )

I was like damn, how this ugly mofo get so much ass? One day he came in gym, 6'4 tall of course
I made a thread a while ago about a tall guy ~6'6 that I saw with a 3 psl gf and he was now looking back probably around 5 psl face.

That's exactly what i am talking about got cute ass biches interested in me i Wonder if i roidcel and face max will i ascend ?
I made a thread a while ago about a tall guy ~6'6 that I saw with a 3 psl gf and he was now looking back probably around 5 psl face.
He could have low self esteem and not be aware of his potential i am sure He could pull 7 psl

That's exactly what i am talking about got cute ass biches interested in me i Wonder if i roidcel and face max will i ascend ?

He could have low self esteem and not be aware of his potential i am sure He could pull 7 psl

Let me be clear FACE > HEIGHT

Just because I see tallfags luck out does not mean I havent met 2 count em 2 guys who were 5'8 and slayed over 30+ prob in high school alone, and they were pulling Stacies not just cute gfs

I had one on Snapchat and he had like 3 different blone haird blue eye stacies with tan and big boobs in just one month, showed me texts at work about them at his hosuse waiting for him to get off and fuck em

Met him in a bar one time and he was in group with 3 Stacies to himself and he was getting heightmogged like no tomorrow

Oh by the way this dude has ADHD so 0 personality, he annoyed everyone at work so everybody picked on him but nobody hated him due to halo effect

Last edited:
Let me be clear FACE > HEIGHT

Just because I see tallfags luck out does not mean I havent met 2 count em 2 guys who were 5'8 and slayed over 30+ prob in high school alone, and they were pulling Stacies not just cute gfs
I know Man but 6'6 and 5 psl has potential i said potential i know from experience that face >all i know a 5'8 who slayed in college cause he has a good face

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
LOL 6 ft 3 .2 PSL POİNTS Jfl stop it man.
Being over 6 ft 5 Is minus 2 Points for 90 % of the male population but whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 39, National Rodgerism and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and shimada
Being over 6'3 is plus 2 psl
So mostly irrelevant for IRL attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2486
Dude is a manlet he's ultra coping
LOLOL HOW IS THIS MANLET COPE WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE 6 ft 5 Man You look so out of place.You look like a long lanky Tower
Keep coping manlet
It is.No need to post that gif.Almost no one has the frame for 6 ft 5 And its not ideal ,for all you Idiots
:feelsokman:
Wrong with roidceling and gymceling a 6'5 frame can be filled in 6 months and reach god status stop coping it's embarassing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SquareChinOrDeath
I’d like to make it to atleast 6’3 before I stop growing. I’m hopeful it’ll happen, though.

I’d like to make it to atleast 6’3 before I stop growing. I’m hopeful it’ll happen, though.
If you're still a kid hop on gh

Im not.I stand for what I say at in regards to this topic.6 ft 4 maximum ideal

Lol Im not coping jfl at being a 6 ft5 roid machine
OK Man whatever floats your boat xD

Absolute cope.

Wouldn't your frame be proportional to your height?
No!?!?If your 6 ft 5 your frame is most likely fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’m 15 and can not afford HGH. I’m 6’1 though so only two more inches.
Yeah u won't need gh
No!?!?If your 6 ft 5 your frame is most likely fucked.
Please cease the cope the bone mass is proportional the muscle mass could be easily aqcuired through gym and roids you're embarassing yourself
Yeah it depends i think 6'8 is a bit too much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri and Alexanderr
no it doesn't