Being over 6'3 is plus 2 psl

a bad thing about being super tall is to get jail baits when u're older than the jail bait age must be more difficult.
when super tall u look more adult idk.
unless you live in a country of giants

No it is not manlet.Also Jfl at 6 ft 4 prettyboy.Never seen one In my fucking life.
6 ft cant be manlet no matter what

Man you guys are just retarded.If you would see what I see everyday you wouldnt say this shit.I see manlets with girlfriends everywhere
Anything that isn't top 20% is manlet imo. So 6' is very manlet.
Also 6'4 prettyboys exist but they are rare as fuck. 6'4 prettyboys have a godly SMV among jbs. @Alarico8 is a 6'4 prettyboy.

I don't see manlets with gfs everywhere if I exclude the Turkish arrange marriage maxed manlets.
I only see tall guys with subhuman faces having girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Anything that isn't top 20% is manlet imo. So 6' is very manlet.
Also 6'4 prettyboys exist but they are rare as fuck. 6'4 prettyboys have a godly SMV among jbs. @Alarico8 is a 6'4 prettyboy.

I don't see manlets with gfs everywhere if I exclude the Turkish arrange marriage maxed manlets.
I only see tall guys with subhuman faces having girlfriends.
I see manlets with girlfriends everywhere.Also how can a 6 ft 4 guy be ideal with jbs? Please bro.do you know how tall 6 ft 4 is you cant even kiss short girls.
Also pics of @Alarico8 ?

I see manlets with girlfriends everywhere.Also how can a 6 ft 4 guy be ideal with jbs? Please bro.do you know how tall 6 ft 4 is you cant even kiss short girls.
Also pics of @Alarico8 ?
AirBrush 20190723022625

The thing is when you're not a tall prettyboy you won't be respected by men.
When you're a tall prettyboy you will be respected, will get admired by girls and u can even make them feel safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, DidntRead, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
View attachment 116384

When you're a tall prettyboy you will be respected, will get admired by girls and u can even make them feel safe.
Fuark looking good.Hmm I guess your right maybe.But 6 ft is tall for jbs.I hear it all the time.Im 186 cm in shoes btw.Its definetly enough.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Guys with just height can indeed slay but to get top shelf pussy you need everything

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 39
Fuark looking good.Hmm I guess your right maybe.But 6 ft is tall for jbs.I hear it all the time.Im 186 cm in shoes btw.Its definetly enough.
Of course it's enough but you still get mogged hard obviously.
How do you feel when you're with a JB and you walk past a group of 6'3-6'7men?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I dont know😂.Im just telling myself:Dont worry youre not short.Your normal.Thry are just Ovvergrowm giant humans.Lol this is how I cope

I dont know😂.Im just telling myself:Dont worry youre not short.Your normal.Thry are just Ovvergrowm giant humans.Lol this is how I cope
If the cope works then fine and keep coping this way.
I can't cope this way.
I once walked past a group of 6'3+ men standing outside of a club at night and this was the day I realized that I'm inferior.
Almost have gender identity issues because of my height lmao.
I just can't call myself a MAN until I'm 6'3.

I agree. Height is more important than face for girls over the age of 16 aka roasties.
View attachment 116384

Holy shit that dude in the pic is 8 psl and 6'4 mirin hard

Each year standards get pushed higher. Women dont care about average once they see a few guys that have it all they think thats the norm

You need it all now: 6'1+, face, dick

You can get away and be Chad with only two. With one and you will have a girl here and there unless you're turbomanlet

With 0/3 and you're incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
good eye area
this guy lives in a place of giants, dont even know why he doesnt plann to live this shit
6 ft is totally fine in other places
Man, first thing you got to have inside ur head is: Most people here dont live in a place full of giants like you do.
It sounds ridiculous when u ask this and live in a place where it's so rare tall guys like this(~6'7'')

by the way my father is 190cm, his brother 205cm, and i'm 178 :lul::lul::lul:

my mom's genetics fucked my height, at least my brother is 190cm too
Each year standards get pushed higher. Women dont care about average once they see a few guys that have it all they think thats the norm

You need it all now: 6'1+, face, dick

You can get away and be Chad with only two. With one and you will have a girl here and there unless you're turbomanlet

With 0/3 and you're incel

having this u need to have some NT features too.

This is just not true... I see ugly guys with ugly girls(not fat). How is it possible ? They are NT.

Last edited:
Germany isn't a country of giants wtf :lul: average is 5"10, in east germany smaller btw. Not including the smaller ethnics. On a website with a lot of mentally sick people @Curious0 is their king 👑

Dunno about 2 points, but the halo is indeed hard

Germany isn't a country of giants wtf :lul: average is 5"10, in east germany smaller btw. Not including the smaller ethnics. On a website with a lot of mentally sick people @Curious0 is their king 👑

I'm saying this cause he said this. I think he said that the town he lives is like this.

I'm saying this cause he said this. I think he said that the town he lives is like this.
Every place in Germany is full of tall men.
@Germania probably lives in a place full of ethnics and thinks he's tall.
Average for german white men is NEVER 5'10.
@Eduardo DOV the fact that your ethnic father and brother are 190cm+ shows that sub 190cm height is manlet for white men.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Every place in Germany is full of tall men.
@Germania probably lives in a place full of ethnics and thinks he's tall.
Average for german white men is NEVER 5'10.
@Eduardo DOV the fact that your ethnic father and brother are 190cm+ shows that sub 190cm height is manlet for white men.
my father's brother is 205cm tall.
they have some italian phenotype, just like i do.
any person in the world who is not from KKK would say we are white

it doesn't show shit, cause they are very tall here
most whites I see are not this height, youtube, tv, movies etc.
unless white for you is only the germans and nordic people

kind of old pic:
me, my fathers brother and sister

Any <5'10 guys that read this thread just ropped

• +1
6'0 is literally average among young people nowadays. Just lol @ thinking 6'3 isn't a +2PSL when that's what you need to stand out nowadays.

• +1
my father's brother is 205cm tall.
they have some italian phenotype, just like i do.
any person in the world who is not from KKK would say we are white

it doesn't show shit, cause they are very tall here
most whites I see are not this height, youtube, tv, movies etc.
unless white for you is only the germans and nordic people

kind of old pic:
me, my fathers brother and sister

Wdf is this self doxxing.

However there is another trope where tallfags think they get a girl cause they think are gl

I've told two guys who were 6'2 that " Man your gf is pretty for the face you have "

And they immediately said " Whats that suppose to mean, do you think Im ugly? "

This was before I was blackpilled, but I was thinking to myself " Well it's a compliment it means you have good game, why are you offended? "
@Pietrosiek

@Pietrosiek
And what? I'm 6'1.5 it's manlet tier, at 6'2 i would be a slayer dead srs. Honestlky it's over for me there's a guy that is around 6'2 and have 5psl face (tall wide squere chin, high cheeknones and good lips, but prey eyes,downward growth, and crocked nose hold him back from more) and he huged, and talked with my oneits from my middle school. IT's over. I am just tall ogre so i can fuck only ugly height obsesed foids (that ugly that they can't get 6'5 dude)

And what? I'm 6'1.5 it's manlet tier, at 6'2 i would be a slayer dead srs. Honestlky it's over for me there's a guy that is around 6'2 and have 5psl face (tall wide squere chin, high cheeknones and good lips, but prey eyes,downward growth, and crocked nose hold him back from more) and he huged, and talked with my oneits from my middle school. IT's over. I am just tall ogre so i can fuck only ugly height obsesed foids (that ugly that they can't get 6'5 dude)
I'm saying you're the guy he's talking ab. Women flocked to you bc of your height and you came on here thinking you were a Chad but got your hopes utterly destroyed.

And low t beta response

And low t beta response
i'm omega not beta dude

Women flocked to you bc of your height and you came on here thinking you were a Chad but got your hopes utterly destroyed.
that's still sits in me. Mayve if i had good frame and big skull i would ogremax and fuck some foids but nah i'm skinnt framecel with small skull.
Also that one foid have dude like 6'3-4' with good face and status in her class.

i'm omega not beta dude

that's still sits in me. Mayve if i had good frame and big skull i would ogremax and fuck some foids but nah i'm skinnt framecel with small skull.
Also that one foid have dude like 6'3-4' with good face and status in her class.
You can hit the gym for better frame

You can hit the gym for better frame
No? You can only put musle mass, you can't improve frame that much. My wrists and ankles are so fucking tiny. Shoulders doesn't look that bad becose of narrow waist but they're narrow overall. Also i have small skull. Genetics is everything. When i will gymcel i will be past hs so i will not get back what i want

OP is correct and idiots will still say you don't need leg lengthening if you are 6'2''.

No? You can only put musle mass, you can't improve frame that much. My wrists and ankles are so fucking tiny. Shoulders doesn't look that bad becose of narrow waist but they're narrow overall. Also i have small skull. Genetics is everything. When i will gymcel i will be past hs so i will not get back what i want
pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You’re probably just not as ugly as you think. Ask FaceandLMS. He’s 6’3 and ugly but gets no girls, same with lots of other tallcels on here
That is because 6'3'' is not enough.

Going to the afternoon Joker show tomorrow and I'm gonna stuff a bigger heel in my boots, I've been practicing all weekend and I found the sweet spot. Gonna be 6'2 and heightmog everyone into the dirt, oh yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Lolllllllll 6 ft 3 is definetly enough.More than enough acctually
8'4.5 IS MINIMUM TO ATTRACT 5'3 AVERGE FOID IN 2019 TAKE THE HEIGHT PILL 6' UBERMANLET

I currently have a subpar face but i am 6'4 barefoot (6'5 with shoes) and 6 psl women approach me at first i didn't believe it as i am blackpilled but i noticed that being really tall adds 2 psl it literally saved me from being a trucel i want to know your opinions boyos
You were never truecel jfl.