Being pale is death sentence

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Unless you have God tier bones like o'pry, you have no reason to be pale a shit. You can sunbathe or if you're not comfortable with that you can try self tand creams etc. Although those didn't do it for me. Carrots for beta carotene too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, Thushespokeofit and fobos
I am olive i wish i was more pale tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Redrighthand and Deleted member 656
A25F2953 5BCC 4432 A566 5C5493890D7D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 616, Bengt and 1 other person
Being pale only works for asian women tbh
Being pale only works for asian women tbh

Cuz their hair is dark black so it creates an interesting contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Read a study somewhere that said women prefer tanned men of their own race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
Just use MT2 bruh

Being pale is for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
cope werewolf/vampiremaxing is legit

It’s all about harmony retard

Go out in the sun and damage your skin to get muh glow fucking low iq

Just year a lot of fruits and veggies you skin will change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
tanning is retarded though. you will look older, have more wrinkles, more skin damage

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
View attachment 72211

Keep coping. Tons of research have shown that women prefer darker men of their race. Also don't dare to call me a retard you dirty little weak manlet you are nothing compared to me on this site. And sun is good for you
tanning is retarded though. you will look older, have more wrinkles, more skin damage
Then get a tanning cream if it works for you. I can tan without fucking up my skin easily. I drink tons of water, use a moisterizer and my skin is fine
View attachment 72211

Next to that I already said you can use a tanning cream
View attachment 72211

Next to that literally no person has ever explained what "harmony" means

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and fobos
Tanning is the cherry on the cake.
Tanning is only worth it if the person is already good looking.
If the bones are subhuman tanning is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, mido the slayer and SikKunt
This this and that

And if you are good looking than tanning is useless

Well yeh but it also benefits high tier normies

Well yeh but it also benefits high tier normies
Depends on the individual tbh
I look worse with tan since I have dark hair fair skin makes me more unique and mysterious as well and girls notice me and even attracted to more than all those tanning hardcore guys who try to fit those standards

However if you have light brown or any type of blonde hair than tanning would look good on you

• +1
Depends on the individual tbh
I look worse with tan since I have dark hair fair skin makes me more unique and mysterious as well and girls notice me and even attracted to more than all those tanning hardcore guys who try to fit those standards

However if you have light brown or any type of blonde hair than tanning would look good on you
I agree. My brother has brown hair too and looks arab with a tan LOL

Then get a tanning cream if it works for you. I can tan without fucking up my skin easily. I drink tons of water, use a moisterizer and my skin is fine

The damage from tanning/any sun exposure is irreversible and cumulative. It won't start showing until your 30's.

Almost all visible aging is from photodamage.

You should be wearing SPF 30+ broad spectrum sunscreen at all times even on cloudy days and in winter. UV penetrates glass and clouds. Don't forget to put it on your neck, hands, arms, etc.

I recommend making your own zinc oxide sunscreen as physical blockers are the only true broad spectrum sun protection.. They are expensive if you buy them retail. SPF rating only applies to UVB rating. "Broad spectrum" can mean just about anything, as in it could have only 10% UVA efficiency compared to UVB and simply isn't a reliable indicator of a good sunscreen.

Vegetables + self tanning lotion (experiment to find one that goes well with your skin and doesn't look fake)

Avoid real tans like the plague or you'll pay for it later.

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77
The damage from tanning/any sun exposure is irreversible and cumulative. It won't start showing until your 30's.

You should be wearing SPF 30+ broad spectrum sunscreen at all times even on cloudy days and in winter. UV penetrates glass and clouds. Don't forget to put it on your neck, hands, arms, etc.

I recommend making your own zinc oxide sunscreen as physical blockers are the only true broad spectrum sun protection.. They are expensive if you buy them retail. SPF rating only applies to UVB rating. "Broad spectrum" can mean just about anything and isn't a reliable indicator of a good sunscreen.
Then just get a tanning cream

I recommend making your own zinc oxide sunscreen as physical blockers are the only true broad spectrum sun protection.. They are expensive if you buy them retail. SPF rating only applies to UVB rating. "Broad spectrum" can mean just about anything and isn't a reliable indicator of a good sunscreen.

Vegetables + self tanning lotion (experiment to find one that goes well with your skin and doesn't look fake)

Also that's insane. You'll literally look like a ghost and your body also needs sunscreen

over for mayocels tbh

• +1
I agree. My brother has brown hair too and looks arab with a tan LOL
It could work with you favor and it could go wrong

My family compliment my coloring a lot of the time

And also tanning will damage your skin hard and makes you look older easier

You could eat a lot of orange and red fruits and vegetables and also foods that have full of beta carotene

• +1

Also my mom tanned like crazy when she was young and she still has great skins. Just moisturize your skin and drink lots of water, and don't get sunburnt. You're overcompensating man you'll literally look like a ghost and the sun is a great source of vitamin d

Then just get a tanning cream

Also that's insane. You'll literally look like a ghost and your body also needs sunscreen

I did say just use a tanning cream. It can look extremely natural.

I did say just use a tanning cream. It can look extremely natural.
Doesn't for me sadly and I've tried every single one in my city.

Also my mom tanned like crazy when she was young and she still has great skins. Just moisturize your skin and drink lots of water, and don't get sunburnt. You're overcompensating man you'll literally look like a ghost and the sun is a great source of vitamin d
I'm giving you the facts. If you don't want to listen then that's fine, your skin. An anecdote from one person doesn't mean anything.. I know life long smokers with good skin but it absolutely doesn't mean that's the norm. She would probably have even better skin if she hadn't tanned so hard anyway.

Supplement vitamin D either with pills or in your diet.

Sunburn doesn't really matter.. avoid it obviously but tanning is your skin's response to DNA damage so if you see it it's too late. If you tan at all you have damaged your skin permanently.

I'm giving you the facts. If you don't want to listen then that's fine, your skin. An anecdote from one person doesn't mean anything.. I know life long smokers with good skin but it absolutely doesn't mean that's the norm. She would probably have even better skin if she hadn't tanned so hard anyway.

Supplement vitamin D either with pills or in your diet.

Sunburn doesn't really matter.. avoid it obviously but tanning is your skin's response to DNA damage so if you see it it's too late. If you tan at all you have damaged your skin permanently.
I wouldn't mind dieing at 40 anyways tho

I wouldn't mind dieing at 40 anyways tho
Teenagers always think this way. I assure you time passes faster than you think and you'll regret not looking out for the rapidly approaching older you.

• +1
Teenagers always think this way. I assure you time passes faster than you think and you'll regret not looking out for the rapidly approaching older you.
I mean sure all teenagers think like this but is it really worth living past that age in these days? With climate change, replacement and Islam in europe rising and everything I don't see a rising to live in this coming hell world

I mean sure all teenagers think like this but is it really worth living past that age in these days? With climate change, replacement and Islam in europe rising and everything I don't see a rising to live in this coming hell world
Fair points but you don't know until you get there.

Climate change could be a hoax, nationalism could prevail and incredible anti aging tech could come that makes a well aged 40 year old look 25. We don't know..

• +1
Nonsense.

My oneitii all have the palest skin and must never go near the sun.

ever heard of astro sky?

Its Low T if you are scared of the sun lol

• +1
retard

• JFL