being raised by a mother will end humanity

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
truly nothing more disgusting than being raised by a mother. you become weak and accepting, you develop oneitis syndrome, you have feelings for people where you shouldnt. you are a failed man if your father is not present or neglects your development. if ur father doesnt tell you you are ugly young or that you will have a harder life, or how retarted holes are you will never learn.

this plague of being fatherless develops in your entire being, you will care about your whore wife and you will care about your children in the same way your mother cared for you. multiplying the number of fatherless cucks in the world.

its one thing to know the blackpill. its another to understand it fully.

the world ahead is dark times. the simps will multiply by the millions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
Literally every letter of that first paragraph is me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vitruvian
Based and actually very pleased by this, more bluepilled, the better

• +1
Is that from experience?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Vitruvian
Having no father or present father in general will hurt a child’s development its part of the parentpill, I’m also a victim of this tbh. Had no father to push me to looksmax/get a girl or pushed me to study, Get my licenses earlier or car earlier, etc. Had no one to give me guidance talk, a mother can’t realize the same feelings of a male since she isn’t a male. That’s why a father figure is crucial because the father knows what you are going through since he prolly went through the same.

• +1
I don't mind having more blue pilled dudes tbh. On the other hand it is slowly fucking up the west.

• +1
Literally every letter of that first paragraph is me

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian