Being rich is great cope

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
When you go to high-end nightclubs(high female to male ratio), you always see these rich dudes with 9/10 180cm models around them. They use these models as their personal cumbuckets. It's a different feeling than chad fucking a 6/10 and getting validation though. Having money is about power.

Blackpillers use Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Zuck, who are all nerds with negative t levels, to argue that all gigarich guys are betabuxxers and cucks. It couldn't get further from the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6401, nastynas and 17 others
When you go to high-end nightclubs(high female to male ratio), you always see these rich dudes with 9/10 180cm models around them. They use these models as their personal cumbuckets. It's a different feeling than chad fucking a 6/10 and getting validation though. Having money is about power.

Blackpillers use Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Zuck, who are all nerds with negative t levels, to argue that all gigarich guys are betabuxxers and cucks. It couldn't get further from the truth.
Hard to become rich without being a low T cuck though. It's either crime of being born in a rich family. Or just major luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Dan Bilzerian is the biggest everythingmaxxer. It's about the ratio of women to men. If foids don't get validation they feel empty.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
Hard to become rich without being a low T cuck though. It's either crime of being born in a rich family. Or just major luck.
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
major cope, most ceos are masculine and tall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 9 others
I wish i was rich. I wouldnt log in here anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nastynas, Pubertymaxxer3 and 7 others
CEO's are so sparse that they are irrelevant to this discussion. Vladimir Putin is a bald ugly manlet and is one of the biggest slayers aswell. Doesn't mean a thing. Nobody is likely to ever become a CEO, less than 0.01%. And you would have to get there before you are 40yo ideally, without slaving away 60hours/week from your mid 20s to late thirties. GL with that.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6401, Krezo and 9 others
Tbh bro. Amber Heard was coddling with Musk In an Elevator when Johnny was shooting for a film

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Idgaf abt getting women with my money and status

I want to get them from my looks

And jfl at 180cm women waay too tall

Ideal height difference is 8 inches so you should be 6'7 to be masculine around her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Gaia262 and 2 others
You dont need do be tall to create your own company fgt. Stop coping
Yep bezoz Carlos slim Zuckerberg buffet all are short

U can do almost anything man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and .👽.
I wish i was rich. I wouldnt log in here anymore.
Fuck off then.
I think realistically you need to accept this as a realistic option after you hit 26 years. When you are 18 take out loans and slay as many girls as possible. When you are older use other methods like money and manipulation to slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadelite
I just want to be very GL and having a genuine lover

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Fear and 4 others
Fuck off then.
I think realistically you need to accept this as a realistic option after you hit 26 years. When you are 18 take out loans and slay as many girls as possible. When you are older use other methods like money and manipulation to slay.
how do I get a loan for an MSE?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3202
how do I get a loan for an MSE?
Just rent an apartment and lease a car. That way credit agencies cannot take away any assets because you legally have none.
If capatalists want to fuck over the little man then fuck the big corporations back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadelite and 1 other person
Just rent an apartment and lease a car. That way credit agencies cannot take away any assets because you legally have none.
If capatalists want to fuck over the little man then fuck the big corporations back.
How do I get the loan approved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadelite
How do I get the loan approved
Apply when you are young. You have a fresh credit rating.
I did this when I was young. Went to the Bahamas when I was 19.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, StolenDays and 2 others
Apply when you are young. You have a fresh credit rating.
I did this when I was young. Went to the Bahamas when I was 19.
Dam I am actual retardcel. One of the main tenets of finance is that money now > money later. Also the function of banks is literally to provide access to money you will have in the future. Time being of crucial importance in looksmaxxing, this is fucking obvious thing to do. I just need a job lmao

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Just LOL @ not putting 90% or more of your time and effort into making money in your 20s and early 30s.

Do people really think they will attract women ONLY based on their looks at age 40+?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadeep and 1 other person
Fuck off then.
Lol fuck off?
Now tell me that you would spend time posting here if u were billionare or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Just LOL @ not putting 90% or more of your time and effort into making money in your 20s and early 30s.

Do people really think they will attract women ONLY based on their looks at age 40+?
I will be able to get 18 year old Stacy's in high skl when I'm 40 cuz I will look 25

Either way I will retire early have to money max now or never
Lol fuck off?
Now tell me that you would spend time posting here if u were billionare or smth.
No u can have a harem of gigs Stacy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, needsolution and 1 other person
  • +1
Dan Bilzerian is the biggest everythingmaxxer. It's about the ratio of women to men. If foids don't get validation they feel empty.
Dan Bilzerian said that in an interview but I cant find it now. When he throws a party there are like 20 of his friends and like 80+ foids. He says that way his friends can get in the action too cause when there are so few men and they dont approach the foids start to approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, diggbicc and 1 other person
Tbh, the most realistic slay routine should be as follows.
1. Hit 4 PSL at least
2. softmaxx, gymmax and other minor looksmaxes.
3. accumulate wealth
4.slay mid to above average women
5. only after this pursue hardcore surgeries to go to 5.5PSL +

Ofc only works if you are 6'+ with good frame.

• +1
Tbh, the most realistic slay routine should be as follows.
1. Hit 4 PSL at least
2. softmaxx, gymmax and other minor looksmaxes.
3. accumulate wealth
4.slay mid to above average women
5. only after this pursue hardcore surgeries to go to 5.5PSL +

Ofc only works if you are 6'+ with good frame.
how to hit 4PSL?

• +1
how to hit 4PSL?
by hit I mean be born that way genetically lol or be around 3.5-4.5 are in the start, most people are there unless deformed

• +1
by hit I mean be born that way genetically lol or be around 3.5-4.5 are in the start, most people are there unless deformed
I’m around 3.5~4

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
Yeah but if I had only one option I’d rather be ultra gl than ultra rich

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 616
Elon Musk is not an low t example, he builds rockets that go to mars, fucks hollywood actresses and is a looksmaxer, hes cool guy

• +1

How are you coping with inceldom, man.

• +1
It is good indeed

But very difficult to make it to where you have enough where it matters

• +1
Eternal Hellfire Awaits You

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 1464
i'm good with being a poor chad

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3

I wish I bought bitcoin early or something. I mean it wasn't even that hard to do.

I would be financial secure and I would never need to wagecuck again. I would have time to pursue my own interests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401