Being sexually aggressive on dating apps works more than being polite i noticed

Ogmanman

Ogmanman

BBC CHAMPION
Ngl being polite almost no one responded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
When I would pretend to be a male model on dating apps back in the day, I always got nudes from women when I treated them like shit. Women love being degraded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Ogmanman and Butthurt Dweller
Cause it makes you stand out from the dozens of soys that send her pick up lines they read on r/Tinder

Need to be attractive enough to pull it off tho

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
The only way I've ever got laid from apps (48+ times) was by playing the long(er) game and not being too direct.
I've tried the direct route on hundreds of girls and NOT ONCE did it work. You have to know your level (looks wise) and play it accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I don't think they won't respond cuz you're polite if she likes ur looks lol. Same way I don't think they will respond to sexual proposals if they don't find u attractive.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
girls will respond to any line on tinder if you are GL enough
face is everything

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Whats funny is the ones I acted polite to when I switched it up started responding to me
Cause it makes you stand out from the dozens of soys that send her pick up lines they read on r/Tinder

Need to be attractive enough to pull it off tho

Whats funny is the ones I acted polite to when I switched it up started responding to me
So you're not GL enough to where they'll respond to anything you say but you're GL enough that asshole game works. If you can close out it's a legit way to slay

• Woah
Reactions: Ogmanman
So you're not GL enough to where they'll respond to anything you say but you're GL enough that asshole game works. If you can close out it's a legit way to slay
Yeah I’m like psl 5.25-5.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846