Being sexually frustrated in the most degenerate era in human history is utter suicide fuel

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
https://incels.is/threads/if-she-is-18-20-she-is-already-a-hag.226069/

Imagine being born into the most degenerate era in human history where girls will suck your dick and have vile group sex with you starting as early as 7-8th grade and on top of that you are also a 6.1ft tall white male with blue eyes...

...but it doesn't matter because you have 4/10 face and autism bullshit and are also born as a total locationcel and JUST BEFORE degeneracy hit its peak so you don't benefit from any of this whatsoever.

Reading that thread legit made me want to kill myself 100% srs ngl.

Biggest waste in the history of anything.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, AlwaysHaveQuestions, benchortable and 7 others
Fertilitychart

Did @Newone make this?

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Warlow, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
It's also COMPLETELY cope lmao. Yes there is 1/1000 girls who become gigaslut, but most are bluepilled into believing relationships are special.

Going to college, still about 30-40% of girls (3-4PSL) were virgins

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sytyl, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
It's also COMPLETELY cope lmao. Yes there is 1/1000 girls who become gigaslut, but most are bluepilled into believing relationships are special.

The cope levels.. jesus christ

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, OldcelMillennial, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
I don't deny most girls have fucked and sucked chad at 20. But it's not like 100% are used up tbh.

Even back when I was in high school years ago I remember some girls (and good looking girls as well) openly bragging about their lays. I even remember this one trip to the bar/nightclub where there was a couple just straight up having sex in the bathroom. 100% srs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Even back when I was in high school years ago I remember some girls (and good looking girls as well) openly bragging about their lays. I even remember this one trip to the bar/nightclub where there was a couple just straight up having sex in the bathroom. 100% srs.
It's over

FCB8C103 CC4B 48D0 B903 CAE527AD7024

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 4430

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, balding17yomanletcel, Ritalincell and 2 others

Btw Squidbro will you ever get surgery? seems like you have a good base

Soon they will lose their virginity when they are born wtf. This shit gets to ridiculous numbers

Waste of time. I'm already 30. Plus my frame/bone size is bad.
not really, looks matter in all aspects of life and you still have decades left of working

If you really believe ths 90% of the girls start fucking at 12-14 you are delusional.

Obviously there are those kind that would give you a bj in the school toilet ib at 14 BUT most of them wont and it massievly depends where you live.

In Germany my school was full of ethnics(with a few germans) and most girls would fear their brothers and the "shame" they would bring to their families.

If you really believe ths 90% of the girls start fucking at 12-14 you are delusional.

In the early 2000's and late 90's this might have been true. It isn't anymore.

fuck that shit i need money

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot