Being short is NOT a problem

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer

It saddens me to see friends on this sub think they are less of a person because they see themselves as short. "Short" is not a defining characteristic of who you are. You are an artist, a student, a brother, a sister, professional. We all wear different hats and "short" does not need to be the thing that defines you. "Short" is not an inherently an insult either. It is whatever you make it out to be. Do you think the man in this couple on the front page would be down on himself if some stranger called him short? I'd have a hard time believing that he would. People can say what they want, but only *you* decide how to react and how to feel.

Maybe you want to be taller so you'd be better with girls. Maybe you just don't want to be short because you don't like being treated like a kid. I've got good news for you: Your height is not your gatekeeper. Learn how to be more charismatic if you want more girls in your life. Become a person who can command a room if you don't want to be treated like a kid. You *can* learn these things with effort. It may not be easy, and it'll probably be harder because of your height. Not every girl likes shorter men and that's ok, but it's your job to go find the ones that do. If you assume everyone thinks a certain way about you, you become that thing on your own.

The truth is, you can't control your height. Do **not** spend your valuable and precious energy reeling over the downsides of something out of your control. You are more than height. Unless you can read minds, you don't know what others' opinions of you are until they tell you. So don't assume it's a bad one.

Normalize being short in your head, because it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Apeiron, Danish_Retard and 22 others
I loved your post except for 2 things:
  1. Being short does define me, it is probably my most important physical characteristic, it has changed how people look at me and how I look at the world.
  2. You can´t tell other people what is and what isn´t a problem. I´m sorry if this comes as bitter or assholish behaivior, but I'm tired of these posts, I feel they demean my own experience in life.
I've come to love being short, I like it and wouldn't change it, but I know the struggles that come with it, to the point I'm even grateful for them, as they made me who I am today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
B3c120825d542fee482c6a450b511e73

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
look at this cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
True hair is the only thing that matters

dn rd cuz face

It saddens me to see friends on this sub think they are less of a person because they see themselves as short. "Short" is not a defining characteristic of who you are. You are an artist, a student, a brother, a sister, professional. We all wear different hats and "short" does not need to be the thing that defines you. "Short" is not an inherently an insult either. It is whatever you make it out to be. Do you think the man in this couple on the front page would be down on himself if some stranger called him short? I'd have a hard time believing that he would. People can say what they want, but only *you* decide how to react and how to feel.

Maybe you want to be taller so you'd be better with girls. Maybe you just don't want to be short because you don't like being treated like a kid. I've got good news for you: Your height is not your gatekeeper. Learn how to be more charismatic if you want more girls in your life. Become a person who can command a room if you don't want to be treated like a kid. You *can* learn these things with effort. It may not be easy, and it'll probably be harder because of your height. Not every girl likes shorter men and that's ok, but it's your job to go find the ones that do. If you assume everyone thinks a certain way about you, you become that thing on your own.

The truth is, you can't control your height. Do **not** spend your valuable and precious energy reeling over the downsides of something out of your control. You are more than height. Unless you can read minds, you don't know what others' opinions of you are until they tell you. So don't assume it's a bad one.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10185
SomeSomeFoxhound small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10524, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Maybe I am jealous of manlets. The shortest i've ever been was in 8th grade but even then I wasn't actual manlet, just not tall so people never took my height into account. But OP, I was probably at my ugliest back then. I didn't get attention from girls again until I started getting taller the next year, and the athletic kids that picked on me stopped and became my (now manlet) friends. Maybe you're coping?

"Being short is NOT a problem"​

-TheCopefulCurry

‎​

ricky gervais laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: court monarch777, Looks234, Deleted member 9787 and 6 others
look at this cope

He's right to be honest. You can't control your height. Complaining and whining about things you can no longer change like height seem to be the wrong thing to do.

"Being short is NOT a problem"​

-TheCopefulCurry

‎​

ricky gervais laughing GIF
it isnt
this guy is 5'3 but ripped which means he gets girls and is well respected by other men too

r/short - Tristyn Lee, 18, Shredded, and 5'3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, court monarch777, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
it isnt
this guy is 5'3 but ripped which means he gets girls and is well respected by other men too

r/short - Tristyn Lee, 18, Shredded, and 5'3'3
I'm mirin him man

you are right anyway.

short mogs tall for many reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, tyronelite, vaninskybird and 1 other person
0A31EAB7 95ED 4EEE 823C 77E5863F5CCD

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
He's right to be honest. You can't control your height. Complaining and whining about things you can no longer change like height seem to be the wrong thing to do.
life isnt fair either so it is what it is

life isnt fair either so it is what it is
Fairness doesn't exist in nature. Nobody deserves anything so do whatever you can do to acquire the resources you desire. Bitching and complaining is a waste of energy.

@TheCopefulCurry you know deep down well that all of this is cope and what only matter is your graduation then your job.
i wish i knew that before coming into psl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 6341
@TheCopefulCurry you know deep down well that all of this is cope and what only matter is your graduation then your job.
Of course it doesn't matter
i'm pretty sure shorter people are more likely to be hired and have more job opportunities too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no height for your face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 3043
i'm pretty sure shorter people are more likely to be hired and have more job opportunities too
You know it's all cope and game when you are high IQ and hard worker which you are, which i were and lost all.
I can give 10 inch, 50 years of my life, 3 psl, to just get back in time and get the grade and job i want.
I swear i would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Yeah it must funny live in country when average height of man is 180cm.

Last edited:
You know it's all cope and game when you are high IQ and hard worker which you are, which i were and lost all.
I can give 10 inch, 50 years of my life, 3 psl, to just get back in time and get the grade and job i want.
I swear i would.
im not high iq nor hard-working, im failing out of half my classes
im dropping out of school after this semester

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
I mean even if you are short its not game over.. but it is very hard... like very hard.. espcially if you are 5.4-5.6

• +1
im not high iq, im failing out of half my classes
im dropping out of school after this semester
blackpill killed me, and that's it.
The sole thing i could do, was close to get it, got depressed and sabotaged it.
Imagine, is there anything but hatred toward people that are teachers but not professors of UNI?
Even that i can't reach it anymore.
I should genuinely just stop living with humans and hermit max.

Cope

I mean even if you are short its not game over.. but it is very hard... like very hard.. espcially if you are 5.4-5.6
i would accept beeing 5ft6 if i have an iq of at least 120

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Haven and Deleted member 6341
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6341
then you are a fool
bro. what will you say to somebody that got depressed and lost all his chances to become a lawyer let alone a top tier one?
And for every other field, i'll need lots of luck to suceed. Basically it's either middle class job or nothing.
Is it a life?
Why i did that to myself? I just had to get good grades this month, like every others years... but i fucked IT.
Rope.

@TheCopefulCurry I swear to God i'm serious in my current state of mind.
There is no escape to have a good job, and beeing respected as such. all my life will most likely be a life of disdain, hatred and pity.

you can't get girl with 170cm height

Basically 6ft manlet. But would accept to be a dwarf if i can back in time study wise.
I'd gladly lose 10 IQ points to grow two inches. I'd prefer to be 6'0", 130 IQ than be 5'10", 140 IQ to be honest.

• +1
I'd gladly lose 10 IQ points to grow two inches. I'd prefer to be 6'0", 130 IQ than be 5'10", 140 IQ to be honest.
you'r 140 IQ? destined to a great job and career ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3043
height has more of a link with the ease of getting certain forward facing jobs than education does jfl

a 6'2 guy w a shit background's perceived dominance over a 5'8 guy with a solid background would completely sway the hiring. the effect of facial looks is even more significant than height too lol.

the only area where shit like this wouldnt matter (or insignificantly so) are in certain quantitative/abstract thinking type of areas, most of which requires genius level skills to succeed in tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
I’ll never be content

Being short IS a problem. But it can be mitigated if everything else is top notch.

the only area where shit like this wouldnt matter (or insignificantly so) are in certain quantitative/abstract thinking type of areas, most of which requires genius level skills to succeed in tho
basically where curry masterace is leading, so stem purity and sanity. I wish i was like u both, chads.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
basically where curry masterace is leading, so stem purity and sanity. I wish i was like u both, chads.
im too low iq to do stem

• JFL
Normalize being ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Copeful
i appreciate your message. Short men are almost always getting shit on, wether it's women or men, or even some incels. (most of the time it's women) I guess the best we can do is give them support in any way we can and confront the ones who shame short men.
Because shaming based on genetics alone is evil.
Depending on who you shame and how badly, you can bring them to commit suicide.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Copeful
surprised I haven't posted this before

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
height has more of a link with the ease of getting certain forward facing jobs than education does jfl

a 6'2 guy w a shit background's perceived dominance over a 5'8 guy with a solid background would completely sway the hiring. the effect of facial looks is even more significant than height too lol.

so what should manlets do then

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath