being single and good looking as an adult is one of the biggest failos

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
being single is just considered a failure, getting a long term partner is literally one of your only roles along with a stable income to support yourself

but being significantly above average and still being single, it failos you more than anything pretty much

your perception changes

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kosidius, Norwooder, Zeta ascended and 6 others
being single is just considered a failure, getting a long term partner is literally one of your only roles along with a stable income to support yourself

but being significantly above average and still being single, it failos you more than anything pretty much

your perception changes

In what way? You think because being above average people will think it's easy for you to find someone but if you don't you must have a terrible personality? Like if you're legit ugly you can always blame your looks for relationship failures...

I was actually drafting up a post expanding on this exact thing. Might be a little to high effort for this forum though.

Disagree when you’re gl everything is a halo

Single and gl - he’s so mysterious confident and driven

Ugly and alone - creep loner incel

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Dogs, RAITEIII and 11 others
Not really

If you are good looking and you are single then people know your phone is bombed with chicks on standby for your dick

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Dogs, Deleted member 2854 and 8 others
ugly and single = loser, creep
attractive and single = can't commit, player

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Dogs, RAITEIII and 6 others
just be good looking guys :p

Absolute dogshit thread

OP = coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 756
People who don't believe this have a poor understanding of how other people's perception works.

When a truecel says he's a virgin, people understand why and it makes sense in their mental framework.

If a Chad says he's a virgin, it goes against a person's expectations of what a good looking person's sex life should be like. "What reason would a hot guy be single? There must be something really wrong with him." is the first thought that a woman thinks when she hears this. The dissonance freaks people out as it disproves their mental schema of what a Chad does.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Over, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
People who don't believe this have a poor understanding of how other people's perception works.

When a truecel says he's a virgin, people understand why and it makes sense in their mental framework.

If a Chad says he's a virgin, it goes against a person's expectations of what a good looking person's sex life should be like. "What reason would a hot guy be single? There must be something really wrong with him." is the first thought that a woman thinks when she hears this. The dissonance freaks people out as it disproves their mental schema of what a Chad does.
Single =/= virgin

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, DidntRead, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person

same way if you are socially/ sexually inept, they expect the gigachad experiance, its like going to a 5 star hotel and all the facilities are closed for maintenance

these ugly monsters cant comprehend it becasue they are still percieved as rejections before they can even open their mouth

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
When your grandparents who like 200 years old ask you if you have a girlfriend yet. Do I look like David Gandy ho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1751, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
it still applies
If you are gl and somewhat NT people know you're slaying, unless you specifically greet everyone by telling them you are not only single but also a virgin

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
If you are gl and somewhat NT people know you're slaying, unless you specifically greet everyone by telling them you are not only single but also a virgin

people expect you to settle down and reporduce, its lifes purpose

is it that hard to grasp?

even a perception of slaying, which would become obviously fasle asfter spending a few evenings with you is not positive to have as a man, its what kids do on the path to adulthood

you really think you can faux playroling as a single slayer when all your mates are married with kids lmao, they will dissassociate themselves to you asap.

even taking care of yourself as an adult is a failo, theyve all had kids and now basically sacrifice themselves for their children. being rigid and looksmaxing e.g. going to the gym/ healthy eating is a token to a adult life of misery and isolation

people expect you to settle down and reporduce, its lifes purpose

is it that hard to grasp?

even a perception of slaying, which would become obviously fasle asfter spending a few evenings with you is not positive to have as a man, its what kids do on the path to adulthood

you really think you can faux playroling as a single slayer when all your mates are married with kids lmao, they will dissassociate themselves to you asap.

even taking care of yourself as an adult is a failo, theyve all had kids and now basically sacrifice themselves for their children. being rigid and looksmaxing e.g. going to the gym/ healthy eating is a token to a adult life of misery and isolation
Lol I guess I should have figured this post was intended for 28+ year olds aka just for yourself

or you could just benefit from bad boy sociopath dark triad loner halo as a gl single male

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Roping Subhuman, DidntRead and 2 others
Single and gl - fuck me chaaaad
Dating and gl - fuck me chaaaaaaad
Married and gl - fuck me chaaaaaad
Divorced 77188172 times and gl - fuck me chaaaaad
Has 10 childs - fuck me chaaaad

Conclusion - fuck me chaaaaad

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Dogs, Catawampus and 5 others
Why chads are single: Why get a gf when lot's of women are ready to get laid with him
Why others are single: Can't get a gf because of getting rejected because of looks

Thank God this fucking retard got banned

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism

The fact that you have to go to that extreme comparation of how it'd be perceived being a chad and say you're virgin versus just saying you're single completely disregards your point lol

WHAT FAILOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP COPING FFAGOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The fact that you have to go to that extreme comparation of how it'd be perceived being a chad and say you're virgin versus just saying you're single completely disregards your point lol
A lot of people are really hung up on that distinction, but like I said already it still applies when you replace "virgin" with "single".

I'll never understand why PSLers will never concede that looks can only get you so far. It's a complete rejection of reality and further demonstrates that 99% of users here have no concept of nuance.

A lot of people are really hung up on that distinction, but like I said already it still applies when you replace "virgin" with "single".

I'll never understand why PSLers will never concede that looks can only get you so far. It's a complete rejection of reality and further demonstrates that 99% of users here have no concept of nuance.
It's a huge distinction, one in which you based your point lol.

I don't know about your definition of far, but I do know looks can at least get you in. After that it's up to you to mess up.

Permanent good looking people are not desperate. Taking time to find someone when you can whore around is nothing but a further quality to sum up for that chad

No, if Chad is single people will just assume that he has ONSs and doesn't want to settle for anyone. No one would think Chad is not able to get a LTR if he wanted so.

It's a huge distinction, one in which you based your point lol.

I don't know about your definition of far, but I do know looks can at least get you in. After that it's up to you to mess up.
Yes and the fastest way to mess up is when she finds out you're single and don't have a history of casual sex to fill the void.

There is very little nuance to discuss though. From
What I’ve seen in life (and I’m older than most here), good looks are a golden ticket and can get someone VERY far, not merely a little.

it seems like many posters here are just trying to be edgy by rebelling against the original ideas of these forums which basically state that being GL = god mode with girls (which it is, and always has been).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Dogs and wellthatsucks
There is very little nuance to discuss though. From
What I’ve seen in life (and I’m older than most here), good looks are a golden ticket and can get someone VERY far, not merely a little.

it seems like many posters here are just trying to be edgy by rebelling against the original ideas of these forums which basically state that being GL = god mode with girls (which it is, and always has been).
99% of people on this forum are normies and could have a normal, fulfilling sex life if they never discovered this place and had a huge social circle and went out all the time.

99% of people on this forum are normies and could have a normal, fulfilling sex life if they never discovered this place and had a huge social circle and went out all the time.
True but it doesn’t change the fact GL = godmode

@x30001 roped.

Why dis neutral phenotyped nigga banned?

A third of young men are incel nowadays according to the latest studies. I have no idea why you think that being average-looking is good enough nowadays. Average men are not having sex. They 'get lucky' once a year and that's it.

Every person on this forum was a 'normie' in the past before discoverering this place. Personally I wish I had discovered this place 10 years earlier than I did.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and DidntRead
A third of young men are incel nowadays according to the latest studies. I have no idea why you think that being average-looking is good enough nowadays. Average men are not having sex. They 'get lucky' once a year and that's it.

Every person on this forum was a 'normie' in the past before discoverering this place. Personally I wish I had discovered this place 10 years earlier than I did.
And I guarantee that those same third of men are largely internet-addicted friendless shut ins who live with their parents. No, average looking by itself isn't enough, which is why I said you need a large social circle with single women and have to go out all the time, increasing propinquity. Nobody has ever argued that being average looking by itself is enough.

There are exactly two death sentences that irreversibly nuke your chances with women:
1. Being legit deformed (most manlets included)
or
2. Having the lifestyle that I described above, usually caused by introversion, social anxiety, autism, being non-NT, etc

Do you think I'm saying this shit for no reason, or that I like this reality? I myself am an internet addicted shut in, and I know that if I wasn't, I would have a girlfriend, I would have a large social circle that I go out with all the time, my life would improve x100.

I have rejected many girls (who have approached me) because of a combination of my depression and social anxiety, I am not mentally well enough for a relationship, and I know that eventually they'd find out about my pathetic life and leave me. There's no surgery that's ever going to ever fix this.

NT>face>height>frame

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and DidntRead

your perception changes
Banned for being a coping faggot

you need a large social circle with single women and have to go out all the time, increasing propinquity. Nobody has ever argued that being average looking by itself is enough.
I'd rather just be good-looking instead of having to change my entire life and personality to shape it in such way as you describe. Fuck having a cool male friendgroup you chill with right, fuck solitary or male-dominated hobbies, fuck having a job that doesn't have a lot of young single women around you, fuck not enjoying getting wasted twice a week, etc.

From the 2 options of:
1)Looksmax untill you can slay from tinder and/or without having to go out too much and do things you don't like.
2)Change your entire personality and lifestyle to meet as many young single women as possible.

I'd say 1) is preferable.

There are exactly two death sentences that irreversibly nuke your chances with women:
or
2. Having the lifestyle that I described above, usually caused by introversion, social anxiety, autism, being non-NT, etc
No, just being average-looking with an average social life like:
Having hobbies where you mostly keep meeting the same people, meeting up with your male friends, going out once every week, going to festivals every once in a while, etc. That is enough to have you end up as incel nowadays.

Do you think I'm saying this shit for no reason, or that I like this reality? I myself am an internet addicted shut in, and I know that if I wasn't, I would have a girlfriend, I would have a large social circle that I go out with all the time, my life would improve x100.
Not saying your life wouldn't improve, but it's projection for a large part. I was part of the most popular frat of my city last year and went out with them all the time. Lots of girls, etc. And I only slayed 2 girls in the whole year and my frat friends considered me a 'player' because of it, since most didn't get shit. Lmao.

I have rejected many girls (who have approached me)
Unless the girls were ugly, in which case that would be the reason you rejected them, this means you are already considerably above average looking. And yeah I completely agree with you that just be above average-looking and have a big social life = slaying potential. Most people on this forum and IRL are average or below average looking though.

because of a combination of my depression and social anxiety, I am not mentally well enough for a relationship, and I know that eventually they'd find out about my pathetic life and leave me. There's no surgery that's ever going to ever fix this.

NT>face>height>frame
You should at least try and get into relationships, even if they leave you because you are 'pathetic' after a few weeks/months. You will find out that your looks will carry you at least in the beginning and she won't care too much about potential flaws.

I fucking wished I discovered this place 10+ years ago Holy shit.
And I guarantee that those same third of men are largely internet-addicted friendless shut ins who live with their parents. No, average looking by itself isn't enough, which is why I said you need a large social circle with single women and have to go out all the time, increasing propinquity. Nobody has ever argued that being average looking by itself is enough.

or

I have rejected many girls (who have approached me) because of a combination of my depression and social anxiety, I am not mentally well enough for a relationship, and I know that eventually they'd find out about my pathetic life and leave me. There's no surgery that's ever going to ever fix this.

NT>face>height>frame
While I do agree with your premise if you were better looking you probably wouldn't be a shut in.

I'd rather just be good-looking instead of having to change my entire life and personality to shape it in such way as you describe. Fuck having a cool male friendgroup you chill with right, fuck solitary or male-dominated hobbies, fuck having a job that doesn't have a lot of young single women around you, fuck not enjoying getting wasted twice a week, etc.
But you have all these things already, do you know what it's like to not have them?

From the 2 options of:
1)Looksmax untill you can slay from tinder and/or without having to go out too much and do things you don't like.
2)Change your entire personality and lifestyle to meet as many young single women as possible.

I'd say 1) is preferable.
You still need NT pics for tinder, or at least a linked insta with a lot of followers. Even the asocial girls who rely on tinder want extroverted and popular guys. You have to be the very best looking guy she's ever seen for this to not matter as much.

No, just being average-looking with an average social life like:
Having hobbies where you mostly keep meeting the same people, meeting up with your male friends, going out once every week, going to festivals every once in a while, etc. That is enough to have you end up as incel nowadays.
An average social life isn't enough. That's why I said you need a huge social circle. If you're average looking with an above average social life, you will eventually get a girlfriend guaranteed, especially if you're in a niche like music or art.

Not saying your life wouldn't improve, but it's projection for a large part. I was part of the most popular frat of my city last year and went out with them all the time. Lots of girls, etc. And I only slayed 2 girls in the whole year and my frat friends considered me a 'player' because of it, since most didn't get shit. Lmao.
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Unless the girls were ugly, in which case that would be the reason you rejected them, this means you are already considerably above average looking. And yeah I completely agree with you that just be above average-looking and have a big social life = slaying potential. Most people on this forum and IRL are average or below average looking though.
I'm definitely not above average looking
While I do agree with your premise if you were better looking you probably wouldn't be a shut in.
I've been a rotter for as long as I can remember