Being skinny as a male is DEATH

Coping

Coping

Kraken
It’s one of the worst things you can be, complete death sentence muh twinks muh that no girl over 15 wants a twink. Not to mention you will get no respect from NO one including guys and girls and will be treated like a boy. JFL at being skinny, even bulking and getting a slightly bloated face for a while is better than staying skinny, not like the fucking bloat will really matter if you don’t have decent bones and face anyways.

Skinny cels ITS OVER bulk or inject asap srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Limerencel, kobecel and 2 others
Fuark BRUTAL PHYSIQUE PILL BRB ROPING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz and Coping
That is true, good thing we can do something about it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Coping and kobecel
Can agree

• +1
Reactions: Coping
as someone who was 6'2 135lbs at one point, other males will treat you like a girl physically and toss you around.

• +1
Reactions: Spectre, Zeta ascended, jefferson and 2 others
Fuark BRUTAL PHYSIQUE PILL BRB ROPING
OVER nah ur good boyo u will fill up by the time ur 18 for 18+ cels ITS OVER Inject asap

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
OVER nah ur good boyo u will fill up by the time ur 18 for 18+ cels ITS OVER Inject asap

Lmao I doubt it, I would start lifting but it’s not good for running so fuck it

Absolutely agree
In contact sports you get pushed around like a child (srs)
getting strength mogged is terrible
I don't know about the respect part
Most guys irl respect me(but I'm tall)

and it's a turnoff for girls

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jefferson and Coping
Lmao I doubt it, I would start lifting but it’s not good for running so fuck it
Just increase your calorie intake a bit so you can gain some pounds that will def help

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Cope the biggest slayers are skinny but toned

Women don’t like you maybe because of your face not body

And when you wear clothes no one know that you have muscles or not
35244 35245 35246

• JFL
Reactions: Coping and jefferson
as someone who was 6'2 135lbs at one point, other males will treat you like a girl physically and toss you around.
I was also that weight and height once lol

Highschool gym class was brutal, traumatized me

Kids are fucking savages

• +1
Reactions: Coping, ZyzzReincarnate and kobecel
I was also that weight and height once lol

Highschool gym class was brutal, traumatized me

Kids are fucking savages
i remember growing up in elementary i could always overpower other children, but as everyone starting growing up and getting bigger i remember what it first felt like to be completely and utterly overpowered and strengthmogged.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, jefferson and kobecel
i remember growing up in elementary i could always overpower other children, but as everyone starting growing up and getting bigger i remember what it first felt like to be completely and utterly overpowered and strengthmogged.
Honesty I think those years of being constantly overpowered made me fetishize dominating ppl and now I get off to it sexually. None of that weird leather straps or gagball shit tho.

fucked my brain up srs

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
being underweight and twink skinny just begs you to be disrespected. i am this skinny and when i was working as a waiter i was always lightly made fun of for my lack of size and looking young, id be the one asked to do favors, i would be the one called out for not doing anything even if 3 other coworkers were near me doing nothing as well, etc. there is no benefit to being skinny

a chad coworker i had would frequently come in an hour late, sometimes not even show up at all for shifts, and would walk in the next day like it was nothing, I missed one day and it was this huge deal among the entire staff, but chad can miss an entire shift + skip days of work when hes scheduled and people just laugh it off as just another thing he does, its his personality!

being small is a death sentence srs

• WTF
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
being underweight and twink skinny just begs you to be disrespected. i am this skinny and when i was working as a waiter i was always lightly made fun of for my lack of size and looking young, id be the one asked to do favors, i would be the one called out for not doing anything even if 3 other coworkers were near me doing nothing as well, etc. there is no benefit to being skinny

a chad coworker i had would frequently come in an hour late, sometimes not even show up at all for shifts, and would walk in the next day like it was nothing, I missed one day and it was this huge deal among the entire staff, but chad can miss an entire shift + skip days of work when hes scheduled and people just laugh it off as just another thing he does, its his personality!

being small is a death sentence srs
Fucking raises my cortisol srs and bulking is hard as shit for naturally skinny people due to shit apetite and fast metabolism jfl need to eat a shit ton and preferably inject T to get rid of this genetic curse

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
not like the fucking bloat will really matter if you don’t have decent bones and face anyways.
Agree with everything except this.
Hollow cheeks are a gargantuan halo irl, girls will take a frail skulled mouthbreather with hollow cheeks and visible cheekbones over a lion skulled warrior with lacking definition any time of the day.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1084