being sub 5'9 in 2019 is a literal death sentence

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
size is super underrated on this forum

I was walking around and saw 5'7, 6 psl guy get mogged hardcore by a 5psl guy who was like 6ft with bigger/frame/muscles.

the 5psl prolly slays more

size is supper fcking important ngl

Hieght>Frame>Muscle in terms of size

check out this vid

shimada

shimada

Erudite
lifts + steroids + looksmaxxing skincare/hair etc....
No, face > race > height > frame
right, but his point still stands, the guys are 1psl apart and the frame/height diff makes their SMV equal or one-sided in the lower PSL guy

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
G

Germania

Adept
I observed the frame theory a lot the last months. If you are around average height, the best thing you can do is working on your frame aka muslces, also wear the right clothes (inb4 cope). It makes a big difference in your physical presence.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Low t ogre
lifts + steroids + looksmaxxing skincare/hair etc....

right, but his point still stands, the guys are 1psl apart and the frame/height diff makes their SMV equal or one-sided in the lower PSL guy
You need to have unmoggable face then
I observed the frame theory a lot the last months. If you are around average height, the best thing you can do is working on your frame aka muslces, also wear the right clothes (inb4 cope). It makes a big difference in your physical presence.
No musles for your frame

oldcell

oldcell

Enthusiast
Below 5"9 and u have a problem
Below 5"8 is legit manlet, some are even manlets at 5"8 with weird proportions

I

I'mme

Adept
Get a LL surgery in India for just 15000$ and you will reach to 5'11 or 6"

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
That video is utter dogshit. Tom Strijd mogs those guys to hell and back. A single unflattering picture does not prove otherwise. JFL the video creators said that being OBESE is more attractive than being a healthy bodyweight.

Last edited:
aut0phobic

aut0phobic

Apprentice
You're the one who just made a height cope thread jfl
I wonder why half of the forum is filled with Tallfags and ethnics then:unsure::unsure::unsure:
not sure what you're trying to say tbh. I'm saying height is masturbated over way too much on this site, as are the other two things. That doesn't mean they don't have a weight associated with them, it just means they're given way more value than they actually have.

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
You're the one who just made a height cope thread jfl

not sure what you're trying to say tbh. I'm saying height is masturbated over way too much on this site, as are the other two things. That doesn't mean they don't have a weight associated with them, it just means they're given way more value than they actually have.
When?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Elementalist
It is not a literal death sentence, it is a figurative death sentence you dumb fuck. Learn English.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)