being sub 5'9 in 2019 is a literal death sentence

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
size is super underrated on this forum

I was walking around and saw 5'7, 6 psl guy get mogged hardcore by a 5psl guy who was like 6ft with bigger/frame/muscles.

the 5psl prolly slays more

size is supper fcking important ngl

Hieght>Frame>Muscle in terms of size

check out this vid

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1862
No, face > race > height > frame

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 245, BigBoy and 5 others
lifts + steroids + looksmaxxing skincare/hair etc....
right, but his point still stands, the guys are 1psl apart and the frame/height diff makes their SMV equal or one-sided in the lower PSL guy

I observed the frame theory a lot the last months. If you are around average height, the best thing you can do is working on your frame aka muslces, also wear the right clothes (inb4 cope). It makes a big difference in your physical presence.

lifts + steroids + looksmaxxing skincare/hair etc....

right, but his point still stands, the guys are 1psl apart and the frame/height diff makes their SMV equal or one-sided in the lower PSL guy
You need to have unmoggable face then
I observed the frame theory a lot the last months. If you are around average height, the best thing you can do is working on your frame aka muslces, also wear the right clothes (inb4 cope). It makes a big difference in your physical presence.
No musles for your frame

cortisol inducing thread title ngl

Yes but below 5'9 I would doubt it and some races are just not even visible for many women.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3043
Below 5"9 and u have a problem
Below 5"8 is legit manlet, some are even manlets at 5"8 with weird proportions

stopped reading right here.

If lookism in its prime could be described with: FACE, forward growth, Compact midface

this website is just: HEIGHT, WHITES, EPPLEY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
stopped reading right here.

If lookism in its prime could be described with: FACE, forward growth, Compact midface

this website is just: HEIGHT, WHITES, EPPLEY
I wonder why half of the forum is filled with Tallfags and ethnics then:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2933
Get a LL surgery in India for just 15000$ and you will reach to 5'11 or 6"

That video is utter dogshit. Tom Strijd mogs those guys to hell and back. A single unflattering picture does not prove otherwise. JFL the video creators said that being OBESE is more attractive than being a healthy bodyweight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

You're the one who just made a height cope thread jfl
I wonder why half of the forum is filled with Tallfags and ethnics then:unsure::unsure::unsure:

not sure what you're trying to say tbh. I'm saying height is masturbated over way too much on this site, as are the other two things. That doesn't mean they don't have a weight associated with them, it just means they're given way more value than they actually have.

Wear shoe lifts if you’re 5’7 or 5’8 lol

You're the one who just made a height cope thread jfl

not sure what you're trying to say tbh. I'm saying height is masturbated over way too much on this site, as are the other two things. That doesn't mean they don't have a weight associated with them, it just means they're given way more value than they actually have.

When?

Compact mid face 5'8 shits all over normie tier 6 foot+

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It is not a literal death sentence, it is a figurative death sentence you dumb fuck. Learn English.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2205, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
race > height

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs

Good thread. Being 5'7 or shorter makes you invisible almost tbh. I'd say a 6'0 normie and a 5'7 chadlet have the same smv ded srs

Last edited:

I was walking around and saw 5'7, 6 psl guy get mogged hardcore by a 5psl guy who was like 6ft with bigger/frame/muscles.

the 5psl prolly slays more

size is supper fcking important ngl

Hieght>Frame>Muscle in terms of size

check out this vid

Height is overrated in terms of being attractive to women, but it’s important when dealing with other men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs

Good thread. Being 5'7 or shorter makes you invisible almost tbh. I'd say a 6'0 normie and a 5'7 chadlet have the same smv ded srs
cope. I'm mogged by 5'7, 5'8 chadlites or even high tier normies becouse of face (i'm 6'1.5)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
We know man.

cope. I'm mogged by 5'7, 5'8 chadlites or even high tier normies becouse of face (i'm 6'1.5)
hieght isn't that important but it really doesn't take priority over race. Like would you really think a 6'2 Tyrone or a Chang would be 5'9 in exchange for 5'9 probably not.
I think nothing matters untl your face is atleast considered gl by some (psl 5.5)

Height is overrated in terms of being attractive to women, but it’s important when dealing with other men
There's 5'7 high prenatal t, good frame ultra low inhib dude that is respected af, while like 5'11-6' dude is bulied (he's not ultra tall but much taller than this dude. And how this bulied dudes face looks? Ultra low t. Glasses, round eyes, weak eyebrows, wide round cheekbones, weak chin and jaw. He's bloated and skinnyfat uppon that. Height can help but itself will give you nothing
I think nothing matters untl your face is atleast considered gl by some (psl 5.5)
impossible to rach that

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96