Being told you look gay here is a huge compliment

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck

It's not my fault having collagen maxxed skin and a healthy nw0, being called gay is basically cope for "I'm ugly and wish I was attractive but I'll try and pretend that I'm okay with looking like horse feces"

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4209, didntreadlol and 3 others
IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
SURE MATE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Mouthbreath, Rasputin and 5 others
Lmfao everyone thinks Chico is asian

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Yes bro. Being told you look like someone who walks like a rooster is defiantly a HUGE COMPLIMENT JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Ion care if gay makes u slay then make me look fag too

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes bro. Being told you look like someone who walks like a rooster is defiantly a HUGE COMPLIMENT JFL
Daily reminder that the average Tiktok boy that you call gay is most definitely taller than you and will steal your bitch in front of your eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 2658
HAHAHA BIG COPE.
Lookinggay is bad.
Looking like a prettyboy is something else

HAHAHA BIG COPE.
Lookinggay is bad.
Looking like a prettyboy is something else
Pretty boys are called gay nigga JFL, even foids think Chico is gay because he's very pretty and don't deny it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2352
Daily reminder that the average Tiktok boy that you call gay is most definitely taller than you and will steal your bitch in front of your eyes
Keep coping boyo. You guys are so fucken retarded. Being called gay and being a pretty boy are two different things. Secondly, no matter if your a pretty boy or dom or anything in between if your good looking, your good looking. You will get girls either way. However, you wouldn't know this with your stupid comments

Pretty boys are called gay nigga JFL, even foids think Chico is gay because he's very pretty and don't deny it
Hmm i dont know I never read girls saying he looks gay?
Also There are gay looking guys like Noen Eubanks.
Who would get obliterated by normal prettyboys...
Like chico or Di caprio.
Noen looks gay af and he is not a chad at all...

Keep coping boyo. You guys are so fucken retarded. Being called gay and being a pretty boy are two different things. Secondly, no matter if your a pretty boy or dom or anything in between if your good looking, your good looking. You will get girls either way. However, you wouldn't know this with your stupid comments
Cope the average normie is calling male models who are very pretty gay and I hear it many times, so keep barking
Hmm i dont know I never read girls saying he looks gay?
Also There are gay looking guys like Noen Eubanks.
Who would get obliterated by normal prettyboys...
Like chico or Di caprio.
Noen looks gay af and he is not a chad at all...
Maybe it's a coping mechanism but I heard many foids call Chico gay ded srs

Last edited:
  • +1
<closet faggot mental breakdown on incel forum>

Cope the average normie is calling male models who are very very pretty gay and I hear it many times, so keep barking
Keep barking for what? Male models get called Homos because they are... To be a model you get sodomised by The Jews. And why does everyone care about male models ? your not one of them work on YOURSELF and better YOURSELF.

Keep barking for what? Male models get called Homos because they are... To be a model you get sodomised by The Jews. And why does everyone care about male models ? your not one of them work on YOURSELF and better YOURSELF.
JFL I literally get modelling offers on the daily and keep crying for male models when they are literally genetically superior than you in every way

• +1
JFL I literally get modelling offers on the daily and keep crying for male models when they are literally genetically superior than you in every way
Well that clears it up. Homo comes out of the closet.

Being called gay here when people here worship chico and pretty Boys is not a compliment its calling you way to femnine

in EE guys like chico are considered gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
ill just run to my buddies home and hug him then

in EE guys like chico are considered gay
Does not mean they wouldn't slay, I look very feminine but with a strong bone structure and I'm literally fucking top tier bitches in Russia

• +1
Does not mean they wouldn't slay, I look very feminine but with a strong bone structure and I'm literally fucking top tier bitches in Russia
I meant to say guys consider dudes like that gay, obviously foids are on the other side of the spectrum

People said my voice sounds gay

being told u look gay is usually a sign that other men are jealous and coping

source: have never been told i look gay other than 1 time but the best looking guys in my class were.