Being too tall is low class

This is cope. Being over 6’3 indicates extremely good genetics and nutrition. If anything, it’s high class.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 3299
Low class is good

So being white is not good

Mixed genes are the best
Being high class has a higher quality of life - Source: The world, country GDP etc.

Most low class people are ugly.

Only time being low class is good is when it comes with some type of dymorphism. And only then is it good for getting some girls...Whilst maintaining a lower quality of life with constant judgement.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Broo too tall man

Short people live longer man

They also are funnier brooo
who cares about living when your old I don't want to be using diapers nigga
also you are being sarcastic right?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Cope

Short people
This is cope. Being over 6’3 indicates extremely good genetics and nutrition. If anything, it’s high class.

Short people are smarter funnier and love longer

I am 120% I didn't make that up

Cope

Short people

Short people are smarter funnier and love longer

I am 120% I didn't make that up

There’s some cope going on here. If my life expectancy drops if I hit 6’6, I won’t mind

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Dafuq did I just read

• +1
who cares about living when your old I don't want to be using diapers nigga
also you are being sarcastic right?
Bro

Alpha m is 5ft 5 and he lives a great life!

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
i‘m 5‘9.5 i think the best height is 6‘0 cuz u are taller than 99% of girls but still able to look good without steroids etc

lol its literally making you.. higher class. not lower class lmfao. its "raising you higher" in a very physical sense even. you look "down" on people

just because you see some lanklet 2 psl faced autist who cant dress, who doesnt have good posture that's not good representation of "height"

in the sense it can be harder that if ur very tall ur easily more prone to bad posture and not being able to walk properly. like its literally mandatory for you to gymcel JUST to have good muscle balance all around, but if you do and you know how to dress, the mogging is out of the world among normies

Ur
lol its literally making you.. higher class. not lower class lmfao. its "raising you higher" in a very physical sense even. you look "down" on people

just because you see some lanklet 2 psl faced autist who cant dress, who doesnt have good posture that's not good representation of "height"

in the sense it can be harder that if ur very tall ur easily more prone to bad posture and not being able to walk properly. like its literally mandatory for you to gymcel JUST to have good muscle balance all around, but if you do and you know how to dress, the mogging is out of the world among normies
Ur Only 6ft7 which is manlet in the Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

despite this. i dont think my 6'7" height is the "best height". i believe the best height is either 6'4" or 6'5" all around with every variable considered

7'0 is ideal ngl tbh. with height you need to future proof it because every generation grows an inch or two.

Chico looks low class at 6'5 right op?

Even at 6ft + I'd be a professional athlete. I don't need to be super tall, just human
Are you a professional athlete?

Nope. The sweet spot is like 6’4 - 6’8 in my opinion. That is if you have a proportionate body and good frame. Of course the “sweet spot” depends on your location as well.
unironically would want to be 6'4 max. much more than 6'4 you start running into inconveniences and health issues from height. but if i was to go above 6'4, i'd want to go above 6'8 and be like 7'8 or some shit and nba max. i forgot the exact height but i heard some crazy statistic somewhere that 17% of people at or above x gigatall height play in the nba.

Last edited:
That's how you cope? there is no "too tall"

unironically would want to be 6'4 max. much more than 6'4 you start running into inconveniences and health issues from height. but if i was to go above 6'4, i'd want to go above 6'8 and be like 7'8 or some shit and nba max. i forgot the exact height but i heard some crazy statistic somewhere that 17% of people at or above x gigatall height play in the nba.
Living a few years less while being 6’6 seems worth it in my opinion. Also it‘s 7’0 where 17% of all people of that height in the United States play in the NBA.

im only 6'3 i wish i was 6'5

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy