Being ugly while considered goodlooking

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Is the worst thing in the world. There are some people which will call you slayer, while deep down you know you are a subhuman. Girls will call you hot and put me in their top3 rating of guys in the class, but they wont sleep with you what is the point. Trying to maintain a standard which you know you cant keep up to. Many people have told me I might be a chad when im older, but Deep down I know that I am a subhuman faggot. No cope I am a 3psl: bug eyes, acnecel, receding hairline, bloated despite low body fat, big fucking bulbous nose (infested with acne), no eyelashes, recessed chin, and very bad submental. Fuck this shit, I wish someone would point out my flaws and tell me im an incel once and for all, it is better than living a lie. FUCK this i want to rope, fuck everyone who gave me hope. I am an ugly faggot

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Youre not psl 3 bro

Humblebrag tbh

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
incels co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, impure666 and Swagwaffle
Stop whining you absolute mentalcel. There are some truecels on this site that would kill their own families to have your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 2 others
Stop whining you absolute mentalcel. There are some truecels on this site that would kill their own families to have your genetics.
Anyone can look decent in one or two pictures if they wanted to

acnecel, receding hairline, bloated despite low body fat, big fucking bulbous nose (infested with acne), no eyelashes, recessed chin
same bro

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 439
You are 5-5.5 PSL and could get to a 6 with an eyebrow transplant and a nose job. Stop your mentalcelling

439.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Swagwaffle
cringe at this thread
I was drunk last night sorry

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Eyebrows need to be darker and thicker most likely a rhino plasty (do this last) skin needs to be an even color and that should be it

Yeah you are fucking ugly dude. You dont have any good features. Your only hope is LTR with an insecure 5'0 white girl who's 2 psl below you. Either that or gaymaxxing, youll do fantastic there,

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 439
Yeah you are fucking ugly dude. You dont have any good features. Your only hope is LTR with an insecure 5'0 white girl who's 2 psl below you. Either that or gaymaxxing, youll do fantastic there,
773.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Swagwaffle
773.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face and Swagwaffle
white girl dating a white guy in 2019
Lol that’s a good one

awful attempt at a brag

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and MandibularCel
It's over, they were sarcastic when they called you goodlooking.

OFC they would pretend an ugly male is average, or chad looking, but it's his personality that is the problem therefore they won't have sex with you... that's what the bluepill is.

If they say they love you but reject having sex with you, they're proving themselves wrong.

You look fine though man, maybe a nose job, but because you need volume added to your nose, you could get away with fillers which is far cheaper. But trust me its all in your head, you could easily do well here in UK.

Don't take the things people say here too seriously. All forums are inherntly autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
You look fine though man, maybe a nose job, but because you need volume added to your nose, you could get away with fillers which is far cheaper. But trust me its all in your head, you could easily do well here in UK.

Don't take the things people say here too seriously. All forums are inherntly autistic.
Thanks bro. I was drunk when I posted it and realize how autistic I seem.

You definitely mog the average person bro. You have a good height, nice body, and your facial bones are good. Eye area could be a bit better but aside from that you look fine.

easy for you to say
18M/6' AVG PSL RATING: 5
You heightmog me tbh... But I can see where you coming from the amount of self esteem I had vanished after spending a month here