Being ugly

I wouldn't rope, I would probably escape society and go live in the woods by myself if it got unbearable. If I'm 45 and still alone I might do that, at least for a couple years. Asiamaxxing is still legit but won't be forever.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Chad for whites
Tyrone for Blacks
Chang for Asians
Chadpreet for Indians
Chaddam for Arabs

Literally white, with blonde hair

@dodt don’t click you might rope

@dodt you can report if someone is targetting you
the post is low iq cope tbh ngl
go out sometimes for a change boyos
''i will rope if was ugly''
oh theese entitled incels are really funny oh god

JFL the low T pussy came to me not then other way round

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
OP I got sum bad new 4 u

I'm ugly as fuck, but I feel like I have a good base to work with. I'm just under 6 ft and white, decent frame.

Literally white, with blonde hair

@dodt don’t click you might rope

JFL the low T pussy came to me not then other way round
Dude.. have you ever thought of modelling yet? You could moneymaxx at a young age and skip college altogether or have it paid for.

Your average from the front boyo, try tinder in Thailand or some shit you will see the subhumanity
i will at some point, im around 4psl when jutting but thats not enough in my country

• +1
Maybe go on a holiday there but don’t move there tbh
Yeah, im thinking about 3-4 week trip like @itsOVER. should be enough time to smash some noodlewhores

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and dogtown
Dude it's easy to say but in all honesty, you'd just find a cope like everyone else lol

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Me and Dogtown gonna book a trip to spain next year, Party for a week then we go to sweden.

• +1
Korea would be nice too tbh but It would be a little harder for me to get a visa.

• +1
Japan or Korea boyo, not SEA

You are aware that 30% of Japanese males are frickin wizards? The whole point of moving is to get laid, not to go somewhere where you're an even bigger incel.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Time Travel
You are aware that 30% of Japanese males are frickin wizards? The whole point of moving is to get laid, not to go somewhere where you're an even bigger incel.

That would make it easier then ?

SEA girls are ugly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ADMIND BAN THIS ASSGOLE FOR BRAGGING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and dogtown
No one of us is low inhib enough to rope, if any of us woke up one day as a 19 ich skulled, 4'2 curry with acne, we'd would just helplessly crawl into a pit and cry instead of ending our sufferig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and dogtown
Legit I dunno how people who understand lookism don’t rope, if I was ugly or even average I would have roped by now tbh ngl
don't be too hard on them.

if ur ugly. Stay INSIDE at all times and fix ur issue. Maybe u just have a body fat issue. work on it but don't show ur disgusting self to society.

I myself am a manlet so its no hope. Hiding away from society is whats been helping.

No one of us is low inhib enough to rope, if any of us woke up one day as a 19 ich skulled, 4'2 curry with acne, we'd would just helplessly crawl into a pit and cry instead of ending our sufferig.

It’s always a currycel lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Sizzurp
You need your family to be held hostage for posting your pic.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I am aware but I still might make it there, I don't intend on slaying multiple girls a week.
No harm in trying, if I don't like it I'll just switch countries.
Just not trying because people say I'll be incel there doesn't really matter.
unless someone's been, i wont take their opinion on the matter seriously

its over for androidcels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel