Benefits of Steroids at young Age

leloucheREBORN

leloucheREBORN

Britannia's Emperor 《◇》
Are there any benefits in taking steroids in the end of your puberty? I am 18,5 and doing fitness for 4 or 5 years.
I would start taking test e but a bit more muscle isnt worth the risk of stunning my growth (maybe I have luck and can get 1-3 more cms. im also on hgh right now).
However, if there are other benefits like maybe more pronounced face muscles, I would take the risk of stunning growth (will probably make limblengthening in 2 years in turkey) :D

Don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I would do it if I were you tbh.
That's such a crucial age for facial development, and T definitely makes face grow horizontally

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
Do not do it.
Side note: I think Arnold was on test at 17

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
why? who are you trying to impress? Women don't give a shit as long as your face is in order and you have a decent height.

• +1
Reactions: incubus and Rasputin

I would do it if I were you tbh.
That's such a crucial age for facial development, and T definitely makes face grow horizontally
so its not over for facial bones? ( i dont have bad skull, if im shredded i have nice jawlines, but ofc it could improve abit).
And if i would wait till im 19 (so I see if the HGH had boost my height) and then I would do test e and clean bulk 3-4 months for summer?

so its not over for facial bones? ( i dont have bad skull, if im shredded i have nice jawlines, but ofc it could improve abit).
And if i would wait till im 19 (so I see if the HGH had boost my height) and then I would do test e and clean bulk 3-4 months for summer?
Facial bones never really stop growing, but as you age the growth process slows down.
Growth spurt is around 14 years old, but it could be even later.
High T is related to broader face, you should be able to get some gains to a certain degree

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and leloucheREBORN
Noriodn hfor t9yr face

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
hgh is fine, just don't go injecting test and taking orals.

just let puberty take its natural course.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and leloucheREBORN
Why are u taking hgh and is it perscribed?