3-png.20031
4-png.20032
5-png.20033
6-png.20034
7-png.20035
8-png.20036
9-png.20037
10-png.20038

Notice how the names are mostly sound ethnic, there's literally hundreds and hundreds of these.

badromance

badromance

Banned
MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
why even go to club, overrated overprice
You've obviously not been high as fuck and listened to the best techno artists in the world with amazing speaker system. It's fucking fun to just dance around. Stop coping.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Rotting Manlet
why even go to club, overrated overprice
i remember i used to spend $300 a week at the club . shit was a waste. I was only able to slay landwhales.

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
i remember i used to spend $300 a week at the club . shit was a waste. I was only able to slay landwhales.
How tf you spend so much money at a club? Also if you go to a club just with the intention to get pussy, you're not gonna have a good time.

SeiGun

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
clubbing if fun af
You've obviously not been high as fuck and listened to the best techno artists in the world with amazing speaker system. It's fucking fun to just dance around. Stop coping.
Entered club a few time, wasted money, bad cigarrate smell all over the place, landwhale grinding on dance floor, less than 10 decent looking female in the whole club

badromance

badromance

Banned
Entered club a few time, wasted money, bad cigarrate smell all over the place, landwhale grinding on dance floor, less than 10 decent looking female in the whole club
COPEE
paypal me something bro :feelsez::feelsez:

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly

Shut up uncultured scum and have some industrial techno
Metal man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Metal man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand
wrong lyrics boyo

THE SYSTEM IS KICKING
THE X IN YOUR SYSTEM
THE SOUND IS THE SYSTEM
LISTEN TO THE SOUND

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
wrong lyrics boyo

THE SYSTEM IS KICKING
THE X IN YOUR SYSTEM
THE SOUND IS THE SYSTEM
LISTEN TO THE SOUND
Metal man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip

Time Travel

Time Travel

thank u, next
Berlin is a shitty city to go clubbing. All the people there were so full of themselves. The hypster and wannabe "special" culture there is absolutely cancerous.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
How tf you spend so much money at a club? Also if you go to a club just with the intention to get pussy, you're not gonna have a good time.
One "cheap" shot in a "cheap" club is minimum 10$ where i live

bolgin

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Berlin is a shitty city to go clubbing. All the people there were so full of themselves. The hypster and wannabe "special" culture there is absolutely cancerous.
But they have the best techno dj's so that's what u gotta do

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Some of my friends are techno fans and they went to Berlin lately for techno clubbing (because the techno clubbing scene is the best there or something i dunno)
And they actually mentioned that selection there is really strict, you have to wear proper clothes and if you are ethnic it's just automatically NO, they actually didn't get in one club too as white guys with right clothes because they asked them who's the artist tonight and they didn't know so they had to just gtfo of there
techno is so dumb tbh, I hate it's popular in Warsaw now with the party sluts xd and generally with the "cool kids"
I like sluts but I hate techno :<

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Some of my friends are techno fans and they went to Berlin lately for techno clubbing (because the techno clubbing scene is the best there or something i dunno)
And they actually mentioned that selection there is really strict, you have to wear proper clothes and if you are ethnic it's just automatically NO, they actually didn't get in one club too as white guys with right clothes because they asked them who's the artist tonight and they didn't know so they had to just gtfo of there
techno is so dumb tbh, I hate it's popular in Warsaw now with the party sluts xd and generally with the "cool kids"
I like sluts but I hate techno :<
That's cause they don't want normies to invade

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
That's cause they don't want normies to invade
I mean thay can do that, I have no problem with that
actually I see the point in not letting ethnics in cause they are generally thirsty for women and would spoil the mood, as most people go there just to pop party pills and wiggle their heads to a repetitive sound pattern, so yeah...

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
I mean thay can do that, I have no problem with that
actually I see the point in not letting ethnics in cause they are generally thirsty for women and would spoil the mood, as most people go there just to pop party pills and wiggle their heads to a repetitive sound pattern, so yeah...
Exactly, the reason people go to those kinds of clubs and normie clubs are different and they want to keep it like that.

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
When my friends mention club, i just tell them to go get a hooker, it's more reliable and cheaper in the long run.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Rotting Manlet
When my friends mention club, i just tell them to go get a hooker, it's more reliable and cheaper in the long run.
i did this as well! rofl yeah its better but u have to be good at getting hookers. (ex. go to the strip club ask chicks if they down ect. & not BP or other catfishy sites)

SeiGun

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
landwhale validation you mean
get mogged by giga chad is not fun
I'm usually one of the best looking guys at the club and women have tried to rape me before I think I'll.be ok

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AntiSocial-Fakecel OffTopic 24
xz90 OffTopic 5