[Blackpill] Berlin techno club reviews are suifuel for ethnics

badromance

Destiny is all
i remember i used to spend $300 a week at the club . shit was a waste. I was only able to slay landwhales.
How tf you spend so much money at a club? Also if you go to a club just with the intention to get pussy, you're not gonna have a good time.

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
You've obviously not been high as fuck and listened to the best techno artists in the world with amazing speaker system. It's fucking fun to just dance around. Stop coping.
i remember i used to spend $300 a week at the club . shit was a waste. I was only able to slay landwhales.
Entered club a few time, wasted money, bad cigarrate smell all over the place, landwhale grinding on dance floor, less than 10 decent looking female in the whole club

badromance

Destiny is all
Entered club a few time, wasted money, bad cigarrate smell all over the place, landwhale grinding on dance floor, less than 10 decent looking female in the whole club
COPEE
paypal me something bro :feelsez::feelsez:

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
How tf you spend so much money at a club? Also if you go to a club just with the intention to get pussy, you're not gonna have a good time.
One "cheap" shot in a "cheap" club is minimum 10$ where i live

bolgin

to chadlite or to death

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Some of my friends are techno fans and they went to Berlin lately for techno clubbing (because the techno clubbing scene is the best there or something i dunno)
And they actually mentioned that selection there is really strict, you have to wear proper clothes and if you are ethnic it's just automatically NO, they actually didn't get in one club too as white guys with right clothes because they asked them who's the artist tonight and they didn't know so they had to just gtfo of there
techno is so dumb tbh, I hate it's popular in Warsaw now with the party sluts xd and generally with the "cool kids"
I like sluts but I hate techno :<

Some of my friends are techno fans and they went to Berlin lately for techno clubbing (because the techno clubbing scene is the best there or something i dunno)
And they actually mentioned that selection there is really strict, you have to wear proper clothes and if you are ethnic it's just automatically NO, they actually didn't get in one club too as white guys with right clothes because they asked them who's the artist tonight and they didn't know so they had to just gtfo of there
techno is so dumb tbh, I hate it's popular in Warsaw now with the party sluts xd and generally with the "cool kids"
I like sluts but I hate techno :<
That's cause they don't want normies to invade

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
That's cause they don't want normies to invade
I mean thay can do that, I have no problem with that
actually I see the point in not letting ethnics in cause they are generally thirsty for women and would spoil the mood, as most people go there just to pop party pills and wiggle their heads to a repetitive sound pattern, so yeah...

I mean thay can do that, I have no problem with that
actually I see the point in not letting ethnics in cause they are generally thirsty for women and would spoil the mood, as most people go there just to pop party pills and wiggle their heads to a repetitive sound pattern, so yeah...
Exactly, the reason people go to those kinds of clubs and normie clubs are different and they want to keep it like that.

Swagwaffle

Perm Banned
When my friends mention club, i just tell them to go get a hooker, it's more reliable and cheaper in the long run.
i did this as well! rofl yeah its better but u have to be good at getting hookers. (ex. go to the strip club ask chicks if they down ect. & not BP or other catfishy sites)

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
landwhale validation you mean
get mogged by giga chad is not fun
I'm usually one of the best looking guys at the club and women have tried to rape me before I think I'll.be ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)