Besides surgery, is it possible to increase the height of your chin?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Like mewing encourages forward growth, is there something similar to heighten the chin? :blackpill: me!

• JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Was going to write something witty analogous to this dumb question but I'm tired bro

What's stupid about it?
You came here because you'd hope some coper would tell you that sleeping on your chin will make it more forward and projected

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and Deleted member 3202
im pretty sure hgh does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Wincel
Mewing can help me? I guess my forward growth is ok to good, but seems my chin lacks bone and my profile side is awful

Mouth breathe 24/7, it should over-erupt the teeth and make your chin look taller when you close your mouth

Bonesmash the underneath of the chin (if you don't believe in bonesmashing look into bone spurs)

Vitamin k2 as mk4 megadose

Remember all can be done without surgery, don't let them take your shekels

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 3202
Chewing while taking HGH?
im not sure chewing effects anything on the chin. maybe @SayNoToRotting knows but im just saying the effect of hgh includes chin height pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Mouth breathe 24/7, it should over-erupt the teeth and make your chin look taller when you close your mouth
I think I'll skip this one and take your advice on the others.

Bonesmash the underneath of the chin (if you don't believe in bonesmashing look into bone spurs)

Wait so do I punch myself on the jaw and chin?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I think I'll skip this one and take your advice on the others.

youd be right to.

• +1

Wait, how hard? This sounds like a trip to the emergency room, lol.

Wait, how hard? This sounds like a trip to the emergency room, lol.
Bonesmashing? Go light at first and work your way up. Don't knock yourself unconscious like a retard and do it with a hammer. For the underneath of the chin I'd do it like 100-200 hits per day, evenly distributed of course.

• +1
fillers

• +1
Bonesmashing? Go light at first and work your way up. Don't knock yourself unconscious like a retard and do it with a hammer. For the underneath of the chin I'd do it like 100-200 hits per day, evenly distributed of course.
Thank you man! If all of your advice works, I'll only have to have two surgeries! One to remove UEE and a hairtransplant to make my hairline a little better (not norwooding, though my hairline looks like a 40 year old's, been like that for my whole life). I'll be near 6.5-7 (probably 6.5)!
Wait! One last question, I can fit 2 1/2 of my fingers on my chin (my fingers are 1 1/2 cm wide), is that okay or should I still bone smash? Because I just now read someone say that a chin that is longer than your nose is bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Wincel

professional infographic for clarity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 9670, faggotchadlite and 5 others
View attachment 164430
professional infographic for clarity
what you think of this thread

what you think of this thread

Overall its good but niacin and Huperzine-a don't work[1][2], just mentioning that for the oral only stack. Also I disagree I don't think EC was justified taking GABA/L-dopa out of my stack, but as long as these are replaced by hex and ghrp-2 its fine. If you boost GH temporarily and its not right before bed you are likely just wasting it. Growth plates don't work under gravitational force[3] so you need to be lying down for it to work. I basically skimmed over the whole thing does this guy know he's supposed to be cycling all the temporary boost peptides so he doesn't build a tolerance to any of them? He mentions this but I don't see that cycling going on in his stack.

[1] https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ed-closed-plate-oldcel-method-included.14298/
[2] https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...dcel-method-included.14298/page-9#post-299365
[3] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4215003.stm

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Overall its good but niacin and Huperzine-a don't work[1][2], just mentioning that for the oral only stack. Also I disagree I don't think EC was justified taking GABA/L-dopa out of my stack, but as long as these are replaced by hex and ghrp-2 its fine. If you boost GH temporarily and its not right before bed you are likely just wasting it. Growth plates don't work under gravitational force[3] so you need to be lying down for it to work. I basically skimmed over the whole thing does this guy know he's supposed to be cycling all the temporary boost peptides so he doesn't build a tolerance to any of them? He mentions this but I don't see that cycling going on in his stack.

[1] https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ed-closed-plate-oldcel-method-included.14298/
[2] https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...dcel-method-included.14298/page-9#post-299365
niacin doesn't work? didn't it work for you..?

scared of taking it before bed with that flush.

Are you serious?

You could try bonesmashing. Chin is probably the safest spot to do it. I did it for a while
and my chin seems slightly stronger, and on orthodontic x-ray it looks much denser than the surrounding bone, so it might work.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
niacin doesn't work? didn't it work for you..?

scared of taking it before bed with that flush.
It "worked" for me but I can't recommend it. I was taking other things alongside it but not consistently, L-arginine and other BCAA's being the ones I credit the growth - if any - that I got from my stack pre-mk677. I also stopped doing compressive lifts and started backsleeping around that time, might've helped.

I still had a source at one point saying that oral niacin can have a similar effect as the injected niacin but I can't imagine why they concluded this and they had no sources, and then there's this guy on bodybuilding fitmisc who defended niacin in his stack against the claim that it needs to be injected in 3 separate doses, no idea what his reasoning was and I can't find it. Try searching for hakker's M.E.N.S. stack if your interested in trying to find his thread.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and MrGlutton
It "worked" for me but I can't recommend it. I was taking other things alongside it but not consistently, L-arginine and other BCAA's being the ones I credit the growth - if any - that I got from my stack pre-mk677. I also stopped doing compressive lifts and started backsleeping around that time, might've helped.

I still had a source at one point saying that oral niacin can have a similar effect as the injected niacin but I can't imagine why they concluded this and they had no sources, and then there's this guy on bodybuilding fitmisc who defended niacin in his stack against the claim that it needs to be injected in 3 separate doses, no idea what his reasoning was and I can't find it. Try searching for hakker's M.E.N.S. stack if your interested in trying to find his thread.
thanks and i know all about hakker and his routines,

i guess i'll have to test and see if they work.

again thanks.

Are you serious?
Yeah bonesmashing works, I have studies, an xray, a physical law, and an observed working of the mechanic if you want to tell me why it doesn't work. Otherwise I aint rounding up all those links for nothing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You came here because you'd hope some coper would tell you that sleeping on your chin will make it more forward and projected
Girl in your avi is probably the hottest chick ive ever seen.

Yeah bonesmashing works, I have studies, an xray, a physical law, and an observed working of the mechanic if you want to tell me why it doesn't work. Otherwise I aint rounding up all those links for nothing

Show me.

Wolff's law, bone adapts to resist stress

Here's a study including xray evidence that cortical thickness increases when placed under stress

More exercise(stress on skeleton) = higher cortical thickness link

Now I kept running into a claim that this can't be done after the age of peak bone mass but the only evidence I've found in favor of this was studies showing that elderly people with osteoporosis failed to increase bone thickness with "high impact exercise." I doubt elderly people with osteoporosis can preform what I'd consider high impact exercise. What I found to dispell this was the occurrence of bone spurs, when two bone edges grind into eachother new bone forms in response as a resistance mechanism, and this happens commonly around age 60, way after peak bone mass.

Hitting is an obvious bone stress but just applied pressure should also work provided the bone has enough time without pressure placed on it to adapt inbetween.

This is going to be incredibly fucky proof but here's Astro Sky's bonesmashing results and while he had swelling I still see a change in his chin shape after the swelling went down. I had a good profile shot from one of his videos but he got all high-inhib and took it down so I had to find a new one.

Before bonesmashing
CBB01D42 9660 4D5E B19E FEB358556642 1

Shortly after bonesmashing with swelling (looks like a bad chinjob, his mandibular is recessed also and he tried to make up for it with chin growth)
F219AE8F 41FA 403F 987B 0472907AB0E8

A "recent" profile shot of his chin no way to tell if its actually recent/morphed
Astro1

So I screencaped another one, this one has some bad-protraying rotation compared to a profile shot but even so its still a change from the first picture, but slight. He bonesmashed for about 1 month and then stopped If I'm correct.

I don't expect any of this to be taken as controlled evidence of bonesmashing itself but I've definitely proved it in theory, this takes it out of the realm of being reasonably dismissable as only temporary swelling with no chance of effect. If anything the obviously occurring swelling is as good as temporary fillers, albeit more temporary once you stop.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227
so can I bonesmash the bottom of my feet for eternity and I get infinitely taller?

I will be using an fgf formula for height increase and I also want to maximize my HGH production during my stack with supplements. What was the reason you used GABA, BCAA and L-Dopa in your own stack? Most height stacks don’t include them. Should I cycle these supplements too and how? Would you advise anything else to use for me? I guess I should use all of them right before sleep.

Also do you think articular cartilage(After 20) can be used for growth through HGH production even though they have less blood supply than hyaline cartilage?

so can I bonesmash the bottom of my feet for eternity and I get infinitely taller?
Sure but you aren't gonna get very far with that alone.

I will be using an fgf formula for height increase and I also want to maximize my HGH production during my stack with supplements. What was the reason you used GABA, BCAA and L-Dopa in your own stack? Most height stacks don’t include them. Should I cycle these supplements too and how? Would you advise anything else to use for me? I guess I should use all of them right before sleep.

Also do you think articular cartilage(After 20) can be used for growth through HGH production even though they have less blood supply than hyaline cartilage?
I used GABA and L-dopa as a way to temporarily spike GH right before going to sleep. My theory on these is that MK-677 amplifies the GH boosts from them, since thats what it seemed to do looking at some graphs in the studies. If you take a peptide like hexarelin they're redundant. Yes I would switch between these to avoid building a tolerance to the effects. Anything else? An aromatase inhibitor and a long-term GH secretagogue.

I don't think you are going to get sufficient height from the cartilage method, but thats not really my expertise, never looked into it. GH will probably grow all cartilage over time, its just a very slow process. It can also grow your nose and ears especially if you use it for a long time or in very high doses.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Sure but you aren't gonna get very far with that alone.

I used GABA and L-dopa as a way to temporarily spike GH right before going to sleep. My theory on these is that MK-677 amplifies the GH boosts from them, since thats what it seemed to do looking at some graphs in the studies. If you take a peptide like hexarelin they're redundant. Yes I would switch between these to avoid building a tolerance to the effects. Anything else? An aromatase inhibitor and a long-term GH secretagogue.

I don't think you are going to get sufficient height from the cartilage method, but thats not really my expertise, never looked into it. GH will probably grow all cartilage over time, its just a very slow process. It can also grow your nose and ears especially if you use it for a long time or in very high doses.
can I bonesmash my fingers for pianomaxxing ?

Why do gymcels who break their clavicle sometimes get shorter clavicles after healing ?

Don't the muscles make constant pressure ? It should grow, shouldnt it ?

can I bonesmash my fingers for pianomaxxing ?

Why do gymcels who break their clavicle sometimes get shorter clavicles after healing ?

Don't the muscles make constant pressure ? It should grow, shouldnt it ?
Breaking a bone isn't bonesmashing, its a full fracture. Way too much damage to make up for with the Wolff's law healing effect. If you do 500 sets of heavy bicep curls your bicep doesn't grow, it gets smaller.

The muscles aren't pushing on the bones, the reason exercise increases bone thickness is from the load placed on the skeleton during exercise.