Best aesthetic maxillofacial surgeon in the UK

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Come on guys, how's it possible that this incestuous island ruled the world for decades and can't have a fucking decent maxfax!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You don’t need maxfacs, just make a consultation with Mike Mew and follow his mewing advice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, WillVisitGandy, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
go to Italy

Dr. Boris

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayerino
come turkey bro its cheap

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slayerino
Britain is extraction central right? We have no aesthetic maxfaxes here either

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, alex569 and Ocelot
Britain is extraction central right? We have no aesthetic maxfaxes here either
Indeed, my sister went to several orthodontists, dentists, for some issue and one dude even suggested extracting four teeth to make space for one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SPFromNY914, alex569 and 1 other person
I've been told he doesn't listen to what you want.
sounds like most surgeons

I said his name because a lot of people recommend him and have got good results, don't have personal exp. with him.

I'd like to know this too...

It's been excruciating trying to find any maxillofacial surgeons in the UK (England). There's a few private surgeons on Harley Street in London, but they have mixed reviews. And then there's a few maxillofacial surgeons that seem reputable, but accept patients through the NHS.

Trying to find a maxillofacial surgeon, in the whole of the fucking European continent including Turkey, has been a fucking nightmare.

I'll keep you posted if I find any...

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Come on guys, how's it possible that this incestuous island ruled the world for decades and can't have a fucking decent maxfax!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Probably the worst 1st world country to get surgical work done. The surgeons i have consulted have all been conmen with their shit chin implants.

Stick to Europe or South America (Sau Paulo) for anything jaw related.

I would of added in South Korea, but from what i have been told they arnt good with other phenos plus i dont trust them. As they will botch any foreigner to reduce competition. Typical competitive gook

They botched the nerves of pixee fox. Now she cant talk properly or feel anything.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 4430
I know him well, he got extremely lucky. He was blessed by St.blackop2cel himself the day of the surgery. But his gonion got fucked. There's like a step in between. He needs implants now. And anyway he needed a mid reduction, like me.

Its a great result because Ramieri can use a mini chin wing instead of genioplasty, which gives better results imo.

All bimax results that do a CCW downgraft have this effect. If it was only genioplasty instead of mini chin wing, he would have the front of his jaw with a worse mandibular plane angle all the way up to the chin. Instead only the ramus of his jaw is slightly downward facing and needing augmentation. Its an easy fix with cheap temporary fillers, until he has enough money saved up for small jaw angle implants.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Come and see Alfaro in Barcelona

Attachments

• 46DDDCE7-628D-4173-94EF-27CA0FA0A6B8.jpeg
    46DDDCE7-628D-4173-94EF-27CA0FA0A6B8.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 41
  • CE9EE235-B418-4943-BEFB-5E2C9838E709.jpeg
    CE9EE235-B418-4943-BEFB-5E2C9838E709.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
  • Woah