Best age to get plastic surgery? (youngcels GTFIH)

K

Kragar

Iron
Don't want to get it too early in case face hasn't fully developed but also don't want to miss out on any slayage, 19 atm, best time to see Eppley? personally a 6/10 PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
as soon as possible imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Einon, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Yeah that's when I was thinking tbh, just getting cheek fillers

i doubt youre a legit psl 6tbh

i doubt youre a legit psl 6tbh
That's what 3 people rated me in a rate thread, one even said 6.5, probably more like a 5.5 on a normal day and 6 when I have concealer on

as soon as possible imo

Depends how you looks at it. You're completely safe if you get plastic in early 20's. However the probability that you're face will change is low so 18 is a debatable best time. I know some subhuman girls in my grade who have already had nose jobs. (Was in 10th)

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
That's what 3 people rated me in a rate thread, one even said 6.5, probably more like a 5.5 on a normal day and 6 when I have concealer on
pm pics or post

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
If you're PSL 6+, getting laid should be no problem for you.

Link me your post, I don't think your face is busted is you're PSL 6

At 21, before, use fillers.

there are surgeons who wont do it until you’re 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
ideally when you’re in university and can get surgeries during the school breaks so you have time to heal and look normal.

looking at your pictures though what you really need is hairline lowering and not jaw implants. Hopefully you aren’t balding

You are also nowhere near a PSL 6 face, you are carried by your height, good bones but lacking harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ideally when you’re in university and can get surgeries during the school breaks so you have time to heal and look normal.

looking at your pictures though what you really need is hairline lowering and not jaw implants. Hopefully you aren’t balding

You are also nowhere near a PSL 6 face, you are carried by your height, good bones but lacking harmony.

Didn't realise my hairline was so high, could be to do with just the size of my head, luckily there's zero balding genes in my family. It's annoying having good bones/features but poor harmony. It's so hard to determine what needs to be changed with harmony
Kind of think the PSL rating system is retarded, shouldn't 5 just be an average person? like 6 is a bit above average, 7 is chadlite, 8 is Chad, 9 is giga Chad and 10 is terra Chad (Barrett, Chico, O'Prey). I never see anyone giving out 9's or 10's it's annoying, objectively normie looking people are being given fucking 3's, it just doesn't make sense. Maybe my face should be the benchmark for a 5 or possibly a 5.5, maybe even a 6 if we're being generous. This system doesn't make sense and isn't clearly defined

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t really like rating by PSL either. 5 should be average and 7 should be a Chadlite. I’d put you around a 6.5-7 with height as your big halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Kragar
I can't really explain how much height fucking halos me. I'm a big 6,4 and it's definitely been one of the biggest things to have improved my quality of life. Intimidate people easier, better social presence, helps sports, very physically attractive trait. I'm very thankful for my height, If I were I manlet and was as blackpilled as I am now I would have killed myself probably. I'm sorry for all manlets reading this :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
nose job at 19 safe?

in all srsness tho, wait it out till at least youre 21. scars heal better the older u age
and youre still growing a tiny amount

• +1
Reactions: Kragar and Deleted member 656
as soon as possible imo
14 years old lining up for modified Lefort 3 lmao
I can't really explain how much height fucking halos me. I'm a big 6,4 and it's definitely been one of the biggest things to have improved my quality of life. Intimidate people easier, better social presence, helps sports, very physically attractive trait. I'm very thankful for my height, If I were I manlet and was as blackpilled as I am now I would have killed myself probably. I'm sorry for all manlets reading this :feelscry:

Who’s that guy in your profile pic dude? Looks so aesthetic

around 15-16 so before you enter university you became a chad , that's what Brett maverick did

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
14 years old lining up for modified Lefort 3 lmao

Who’s that guy in your profile pic dude? Looks so aesthetic
Not sure who the dude is, he swallowed the masseter flex pill for sure

20+ as male
18+ as female

If you're prepubescent or pubescent, just mew, k2, calcium etc. You might fix your mug 'naturally' still.