Best Body Part To Get A Tattoo?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I've been thinking about getting a sleeve and a small tatt on the side of my neck. Where do you guy thinks the best place on your body?

It’s a looksmin don’t get one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
jfl don’t get it on your neck unless you’re a rapper or pro athlete, or extremely wealthy n set for life

Sleeve would be good, or on a chest pec/oblique area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Danish_Retard, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Your dick because nobody else is going to see it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I've been thinking about getting a sleeve and a small tatt on the side of my neck. Where do you guy thinks the best place on your body?
Are you a rapper or a professional athlete? If not, don't get a tattoo on the neck, fucking lol 😂

go necc
or hands
who gives a shit about jobs its all about looks and smv

most girls love tattos, it gives you a bad boy aura
You will not attract a possible good mother of your children with visible tattoos. But for lower class sluts it works.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Are you a rapper or a professional athlete? If not, don't get a tattoo on the neck, fucking lol 😂

I actually am a local upcoming rapper, wasn't thinking bout a big neck tattoo tho, just something under my ear.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
neck tat = slayer
I work with a bouncer who has neck tat and girls wait at the end of the night for him to come out in the hopes he will go home with them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I actually am a local upcoming rapper, wasn't thinking bout a big neck tattoo tho, just something under my ear.
You will make enough money with it, to be financially stable for the rest of your life? If not don't do it, you will just get low level jobs with a neck tattoo, your career options are blocked automatically.
And to be honest, no one in the world of the adults will take a guy with a neck tattoo seriously, unless he is a rapper or a pro athlete.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 6403
If you think about it, girls look good with tattoos placed on dimorphic places (for example, a girl won't look good with a tat on her chest/upper back/deltoid, girls look good with tats just above the butt, ankles, etc). Get a tat on a dimorphic body part and your good to go: Chest, deltoid, upper back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Kade, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
if you arent some rich fucker literally set for life and wont need to work anything ever dont get a neck tattoo

"Hey, I don't mean to waste your time but I am a 15 year old up and coming rapper from Atlanta it would mean a lot if you took the time to listen to my music I'm the next NBA Youngboy"

If you're deadset on tattoo's copy this OG miscer.

iu

iu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Kade
I think tattoos are 95% bad idea but always thought tattoos like this looks cool
E16E8A45 C2E3 4CB4 8D1F 42DECCE03E7F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
You gotta get an aesthetic body for neck tattoos
Look how cool wiz khalifa tattoos are now
Elbsmqs7y0y11

But you gotta be set for life with tattoos like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If you're deadset on tattoo's copy this OG miscer.

iu

iu
ideal body for broad sex appeal

tattoos are well done and work w his look

good post boyo, cant believe that’s a miscer haha

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Penis. Assert your impeccable pain tolerance

Shoulder+arm

• JFL
Reactions: Kade