Best bodyfat% for facial aesthetics?

What Bodyfat percentage should I reach for maximum facegains?

• Total voters
Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have never been under 20% body fat. I am 22, about to hit 23, and I am gonna looksmaxx hard this year. If I want to reach leanmax potential in terms of face, what % should I aim for?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
IMO there really isnt a set number, I think BF measurements for the most part are to just gauge consistent progress. People store fat in different places. That being said I think 15% is where it's very sustainable and standouts in general but for some that doesn't cut it for lean face.

If that's the case I'd say a true 10-12% bodyfat is where it happens, and that's dickskin shredded...wash board abs, veins starting to show around the obliques + hips, etc. Single digit BF is contest ready shredded and not healthy nor sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, samm735, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I’d say around 10% because it’s somewhat sustainable and it will make your features pop. Single digit you start to become almost sick looking and it’s extremely difficult to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Below the 10-12 range you won't see much more improvement on your face. The abdomen and lower back is where the rest of the fat will come off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
10-11% is ideal for everything.

low, around 10 ngl

IMO there really isnt a set number, I think BF measurements for the most part are to just gauge consistent progress. People store fat in different places. That being said I think 15% is where it's very sustainable and standouts in general but for some that doesn't cut it for lean face.

If that's the case I'd say a true 10-12% bodyfat is where it happens, and that's dickskin shredded...wash board abs, veins starting to show around the obliques + hips, etc. Single digit BF is contest ready shredded and not healthy nor sustainable.

Is 12% hard to maintain?

You can be 10% bf and still have a fat looking fat due to bloatcel genes or lack of bones. Bf is cope. Chad eats a gallon of salt every day and still has a chieseled face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Is 12% hard to maintain?

I don’t think so, as long as you get to that BF slowly and adhere to your new habits your body will start adjusting it’s “set point” so you can maintain it long term. People that crash diet and lose weight too fast will end up regaining it and then some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
8 lmao, if bones dont show at 8 and you are sure that you at 8 its over kill yourself lmao
You can be 10% bf and still have a fat looking fat due to bloatcel genes or lack of bones. Bf is cope. Chad eats a gallon of salt every day and still has a chieseled face.
True but we aint chad

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Below the 10-12 range you won't see much more improvement on your face. The abdomen and lower back is where the rest of the fat will come off.
Thats not true at the slightest, it's bellow 7-8% where you actually start to dramatically change face wise, so much that people won't recognize you, at 10-12% you only lose your bloat completely but the skin still has a bit subcutaneous fat underneath

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Cope, gandy, meeks, opry, chico all have lean physiques, low IQ if you think bf isnt important

Anything below 8% is dangerous and detrimental for your health and sleep. The best number is to be at 8.5-9%. Just above 8 but under 10, but it takes discipline and low cheat meals to keep it at 8-9% body fat

Tbf thats hard to maintain, if you have a decent bone structure your features will pop at 12% tbh
Thats not true at the slightest, it's bellow 7-8% where you actually start to dramatically change face wise, so much that people won't recognize you, at 10-12% you only lose your bloat completely but the skin still has a bit subcutaneous fat underneath
Idk if i wanna do an auschwitz tier cut, i think regaining cheekbobe defintipn by getting to 12% would be enough, i think being TOO facially lean is bad, but then again i have wide, high zygos so maybe it will be worth it to do an extreme cut.

Tbf thats hard to maintain, if you have a decent bone structure your features will pop at 12% tbh

Idk if i wanna do an auschwitz tier cut, i think regaining cheekbobe defintipn by getting to 12% would be enough, i think being TOO facially lean is bad, but then again i have wide, high zygos so maybe it will be worth it to do an extreme cut.
Im at 8-9% now jfl