Best career paths and college degrees to Moneymax and not looksmin?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title
currently im considering pursing a degree in either aerospace engineer or computer science, both are really good fields that will result in a high salary job.

But im tiliting slightly towards the aerospace engineering side since i don't want to sit in front of a computer all day doing cortisol inducing work while youth rots away. Aerospace/mechanical engineer you have to do some physical labor ie: repairing parts, moving equipment, ect. Also gives me a major status boost.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thecel
art degree

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Lev Peshkov, thecel and 3 others
@Rochefort6

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Lev Peshkov
dont jfl bro i might do one i cant do any stem or economic related subject jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted and BigBoy
Sounds like only the low end aerospace engineers would be doing physical labour, no?

Wouldn't you be looking to go into R&D or some shit? I dont really know anything about it but I will say that computer science is an excellent degree that gives a lot of options

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thecel
Good choices, i would pick engineer, since u get some experience at school hands on. U will learn comp sci anyways in it. But if u commit 100% Compsci is more money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, thecel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Good choices, i would pick engineer, since u get some experience at school hands on. U will learn comp sci anyways in it. But if u commit 100% Compsci is more money
im just afraid that i wouldn't be guarenteed a job with aerospace engineering since the field is very competitive and i don't wanna end up working at mcdonalds with a huge student debt on my shouldsers

im just afraid that i wouldn't be guarenteed a job with aerospace engineering since the field is very competitive and i don't wanna end up working at mcdonalds with a huge student debt on my shouldsers
depends on ur program. the one here has co-op, u work at specific aerospace companies for a year as part of school. they will likely hire u after or u atleast have experience which is a plus. apply yourself, and nothing can go wrong.

bruh aerospace engineering is also sitting in front of a computer all day

cs is sitting in front of a computer for most of the day, but we still have meetings and every day me and a friend would just leave and chill at mcdonalds for an hour or two before going back to work

do what you are interested in

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6873
Accounting and Finance.

One day you might become CFO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Lux and SubhumanCurrycel
Accounting and Finance.

One day you might become CFO
cope.
no accounting, just finance.
get into investment banking, then into a private equity fund / hedge fund.
make partner and end up making tens of millions a year with good hours.
the corporate ladder is a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Serial Killer is an easy one for fame & JB if you have bones

title
currently im considering pursing a degree in either aerospace engineer or computer science, both are really good fields that will result in a high salary job.

But im tiliting slightly towards the aerospace engineering side since i don't want to sit in front of a computer all day doing cortisol inducing work while youth rots away. Aerospace/mechanical engineer you have to do some physical labor ie: repairing parts, moving equipment, ect. Also gives me a major status boost.
I think a personal trainer can be good if you're an Incel in the face with good frame and genetics.You also gotta have strong mindset. Do personal training and then build a business on the side

@YoungRichNigga are you black?

Sounds like only the low end aerospace engineers would be doing physical labour, no?

Wouldn't you be looking to go into R&D or some shit? I dont really know anything about it but I will say that computer science is an excellent degree that gives a lot of options

Right about comp sci and sitting in front of computer tbh. You just need to approach comp sci the right way - don't let yourself spend 4 hours grinding away while the sun goes down and you don't even know what time it is.

You have a tendency to do that sort of thing with comp sci. Maybe look at data science as an alternative with better opportunities to pivot to something else (maths/statistics) and with less emphasis on spending ages learning different languages/modules.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
youtube tiktok

Firstly most high paying jobs will probably have you sitting infront of a computer or in a chair for most of the day.

Aerospace Engineer is better for your health. From what I have heard, hours in engineering jobs tend to be alot more reasonable hours and you will probably not be sitting infront of your PC 24/7. However the job market for that job is very competitive. I know somebody who spent years getting a masters degree in aerospace engineering and he is now a landscaper because he got a 2:2 meaning nobody would hire him.

Comp sci you will be rotting at a PC when you work. The job is almost exclusively populated by subhumans and soyboys. You can still stay healthy however but I have heard the hours can get ridiculous when deadlines need to be met. I think you have to be very high IQ to be sucessful at this job. You also have the chance to make your own software to richmaxx. Making your own business in the aerospace industry is alot harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, YoungRichNigga, alex569 and 1 other person