Best cities for tall ethnics?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I’m a 6’4” ethnic. Born in America. I’m slim and hitting the gym rn to gain muscle. People either think I’m Arab (Egyptian, Lebanese, Yemeni) or Black(half/mixed). I’m light skin and have a stubble/light beard. What states/cities are best to live in to do well.

I’m a 6’4” mixed ethnic. Born in America. I’m slim and hitting the gym rn to gain muscle. People either think I’m Arab (egytpiyan, Lebanese, Yemeni) or Black(half/mixed). I’m light skin and have a stubble/light beard. What states/cities are best to live in to do well.
Bruhh anywhere. Northern europe to fuck some blonde bitches

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Yeah but I’m talking about America. I don’t want to fly overseas lol

honestly just go to where you will make the most money

If you look ethnic and no prettyboy it's over, even if you'r a 6.5+ PSL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and xit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Thing is that I look “masculine”and am thugmaxxing

Texas?

Which is?
Make lots of money and Latinas would be cali. Texas is okay but the girls are disgusting here

Idk Cali and that shit
>6'4
>thugmaxxing
>arab looking
Just get some fresh ass fade, clear your skin, put some diamond earrings, NBAmaxx and go hit the beach. Latinas will be tryna suck yo dick da whole day bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 3043
Idk Cali and that shit
>6'4
>thugmaxxing
>arab looking
Just get some fresh ass fade, clear your skin, put some diamond earrings, NBAmaxx and go hit the beach. Latinas will be tryna suck yo dick da whole day bruh
My process:
Getting fresh fades and using minoxidil
Working out
Trying to save up for rhino
Fixing my skin

• +1
I’m a 6’4” ethnic. Born in America. I’m slim and hitting the gym rn to gain muscle. People either think I’m Arab (Egyptian, Lebanese, Yemeni) or Black(half/mixed). I’m light skin and have a stubble/light beard. What states/cities are best to live in to do well.
Detroit

go to Emergency Room

Lol, if u are gl, you are better than white chad lol.

one day imma go move to a scandinavian town and slay

According to @Framletgod Switzerland is good for ethnics
Can't imagine you'd do bad esp if you're tall

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
yes OP ethnics are usually esteemed in switzerland especially muslim ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: xit
yes OP ethnics are usually esteemed in switzerland especially muslim ethnics.

i thought they were racist. It's a prejudice so.
OP go to Iran for your rhino i'll go too + lasik.

Good. May I see ur nose?
7E307EA5 C4F9 4806 8182 6A8EC5DBC4FF

Fucking slayer man. Only way you can fail in Cali is being VERY high inhib.
The thing is that I am very high inhib. I have social anxiety and depression and will go to a psychiatrist soon. I grew up being bullied in school and home

The thing is that I am very high inhib. I have social anxiety and depression and will go to a psychiatrist soon. I grew up being bullied in school and home
Fuck that shit man, who gives a fuck. Your T levels amog every fag that steps in your range. Be assertive, do your shit. You intimidate people and look dom, dont let aspie shit ruin your potential. I know u can do it

• +1
Fuck that shit man, who gives a fuck. Your T levels amog every fag that steps in your range. Be assertive, do your shit. You intimidate people and look dom, dont let aspie shit ruin your potential. I know u can do it
I tried before but I just felt out of place. I may look masculine but I’ve been bullied so much growing up and I feel very inferior to everyone. It’s funny because I love lifting weights, looking good, and want to start boxing or BJJ but I have horrible social anxiety. I thinking way to much over things. I NEED meds to function. Im 24 years old
It’s a hit or miss with white girls. The hipsters/urban white girls and athlete white girls gives me interests.

Last edited:
Yeah. What about mixed black?

Nah, im mixed, and im in the country with 60% mixed blacks, u dont look like them. Your eyes and nose are not black related, also your color.

Yeah I was thinking liberal cities like Austin or Houston? Do you think my pheno / looks would do well down there?

Not about the pheno, u look 27+, serious guy vibes, PM me a beardless pic without cap and i may ascend you