Best city in Latin America for tinder?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I’m a 6’1 white guy, and around a PSL 4 I think, so while tinder is not an option for me I think I could location max. I head white guys can slay in Mexico City. I want to go when the quarantine is over. Maybe Lima Peru also as there’s even less white competition.

thoughts?

Medellin to escobarmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 4887
Somewhere in Colombia. I think Medellin, Bogota. I want to go to Cartagena, Barranquilla, Choco, along the coast.

Somewhere in Colombia. I think Medellin, Bogota. I want to go to Cartagena, Barranquilla, Choco, along the coast.
Yes but I don’t speak Much Spanish I feel maybe Mexico City is more westernized so it would be easier, and also it’s extremely safe compared to Colombia

Lol @ this thread fr

Go to Sinaloa

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Avoid Mexico, I don't know where you got the idea that its somehow safer than Colombia but I have some news for you bro....

Colombia is miles ahead in terms of safety, theres a reason Colombia is the new expat safe-haven for NEETs and Chads alike.
Just don't go to the hood or the slums, if you see niggas wearing shorts and flip flops GTFO asap. Same thing goes if your in a cafe and niggas start looking at you and more people start coming in staring at you

Visit Medellin and just get an AirBnB, sometimes theres even a family/hostess package included and they make you meals/watch out for you and your shit

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold
Peruvians worship white people more than any other group of people in the world

Avoid White-ish South American countries (Argentina, Chile...)
Capital cities are probably also a No-go, since it is where most white people will live. You want to abuse being white, so rural areas where most people have dark skin and are short is your best bet.

Stay away from Mexico. All white people are seen as rich and as walking credit cards. The locals will try to rip you off. And, in many cities the cartels are more powerful than the police.